Reviews for Romance Between Moon and Sun
Probe-Z 1433 chapter 2 . 3/2/2009
Ha ha ha, the last part was funny, ha ha ha, why can't Crane just speak his heart?
Slits chapter 5 . 2/13/2009
I love this update soon
Necron Dragon Lord of D.A chapter 5 . 2/13/2009
At last "Master Arceus" the continue of your other project like this but correct if i wrong if not this story was already or ┬┐you have to remaked? because if i remember it it was by this chapter this story...
Arceus.Conberma chapter 3 . 11/5/2008
Finally some others see this story! THANK YOU!

And don't worry, I will update soon!
Purpleground chapter 2 . 11/5/2008
First chapter has a little problem with the words I think. I have problem interpret some of it.

The starting was okay. The three figures... hm, could it be? Okay, the scene of Natina eating organs was disgusting alright. Cant imagine how cruel and scary she is. But do add some description on her. I hardly imagine her look except for "vixen witch". If its a new character make sure you mentioned it well. Thunderstorm... 0.o some little effect on that.

Lord Sun of Darkness... hm...okay...

Yep, the story with Crane x Viper and Po x Tigress...(nodding)... Don't be too straight for that... If not I might just ended up like Mantis. "Okay, gross".
neuroticalien chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
WOOT~!

I LOVE THIS FIC~!

PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ CONTINUE~!

Or I will kill you in your sleep...

BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH~!
Arceus.Conberma chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
Hey, hello? I felt like everyone has gone to busy your high school works instead having something entrainment here! But anyway, I don't know about what's happening, but I hope everybody could go through with this.
Arceus.Conberma chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Yo! Dudes, whatever you think, this will getting better and better, if you think that way, and don't flames on me!