Reviews for A Maiden Blush
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Grell is crazy. I love her anyway.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
This fic is almost as beautiful as the her majesty the queen Grell! Radical mathematical my friend
Tik-Tok-Sky chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Hee hee~

I liked the quotes~~

Good fic~ I really liked it~!

~Sky~
General Button chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Ah this was so well done! I really was surprised how well you portrayed Grell. It's often hard to get his character, but you did it so well
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
so Grell-lik ! really ! I thought it was him himself.
Bitter-Sweet Teardrops chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
O.O! Grell is so IN CHARACTER THAT IS IT SCARY! How do you do that? Make him...sorta masculine while portraying him as such a feminine person? This was wonderfully disturbing, great work!

- B~S T
The Phantom Devil chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
This is so nice! Please make a continuation it can't end like this!
Monochrome Sky chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Kya that was amazing! o
Anon chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
OH MY GOODNESS! This was so well written! You captured Grell's character perfectly. So dramatic and so pathetic at the same time... *Sigh* I do love Grell very much.

Well done!
Kid9535 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Let me just say that this disturbed me so much that I wanted to throw up. That's in a good way since GRELL IS SO IN CHARACTER IT'S SCARY. The plot filler for the behind-the-scenes in the Barnett household was good, and Grell's complete GAYNESS just comes out so well. (Especially when he 'makes kissy-faces at the handsome visitors behind their back') The lines you used from Shakespeare was also really I keep grinning like a mad idiot in front of the computer and banging on the table in muffled laughter and disgust, my mom will think I'm mad. That's how much I enjoyed this and how much my disgust for Grell has grown.
JP26 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Spine thrilling and insanely funny...that's what I like in a story like this. :D Keep it up.
gfggb chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
First I say AWESOME! I loved Grell's vainness, it was just so fitting and completely hilarious. Also loved the line where he was thinking he would dance with Sebastian all night long (honestly, who WOULDN'T?) I recognized the lines from Romeo and Juliet (I'm kind of a Shakespeare nut) and I thought they fit well, especially since Grell really did try to compare them to Romeo and Juliet. _. Now, second, I say...MORE! I would LOVE to read your take on their meeting and whatever else you throw in. _
Neko-chan -Silvered Tongue chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
I love this. I adore the wording and the flow of the story. It's such a perfect snippet of Grell up to the third episode-even a little bit beyond with the anime, too. It's been rather hard to find stuff that I like enough to favorite (I am SO picky nowadays... XD;), but I -really- liked this and I hope to see more from you! -favorites-
BeautyistheBeast chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
I love this fanfiction. You write beautifully! I love the Romeo and Juliet bits. Please write more Black Butler fics. )
lawlingalltheway chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
This was written really well.

I like the idea of going back and rewriting the story in Grell's point of view.

Oh, and if you wanna know... in later chapters [up to 26], Grell is hardly even mentioned... I think once, but that's it ]:

So you've all got all the knowledge on him that's available.

nk