Reviews for A Sort of Retcon
Narshia chapter 17 . 4/24
Awww... it just stops there. I was hoping there would be a reunion of future Jack and Ianto because future Ianto sounded so miserable that Jack just left him.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/27/2014
nooooo I just came across this fic, read it straight through. 17 chapters and that's it?!
Please, please, tell me there's another chapter coming.
Gotta know what happened, how'd this get straightened out?
JazmineKiller chapter 17 . 8/2/2012
so amazing. i wish there was more.. 3
lilsammywinchester chapter 17 . 12/9/2011
I was like "woo! this is awesome!" and then saw the later update and wanted to cry xD great fanfic...wish you could return to it?
Natalie chapter 17 . 6/18/2011
This story has, for a long time, been one of my favourites. It's so well written. I've been coming to your profile at times checking for any updates to it - really hoping you still have another chapter up your sleeve! It would be great to see a conclusion or a nice wrap up for the fic :)
OneShotMarvel chapter 17 . 4/29/2011
Oh this is bloody adorable! I do hope you'll continue it even if it has been over a year.

But yeah, I love this. The whole story idea is brilliant and the writing is marvelous. I do hope you'll update again, but if not It is still amazing! Great job with it! :D
slushi00 chapter 15 . 4/22/2011
im sorry but the storyy is really good but sometimes im sooo confused.

but it may just me but i am really confused about the two different iantos ? so they switched the future and the current one ? ahhhh _
Name123456 chapter 17 . 4/2/2011
Great story, love the idea! can't wait to see what happenes next!
Jayne chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I frequently pop by your profile to see if this fic has been updated. Not sure if it's complete or not but would love to see another chapter perhaps to wrap things up? I think it's great, really well written, and definitely one of the better AU fics I've read.
Stormreaver01 chapter 17 . 12/1/2010
Beautifully crafted, well written complex story with all our favourite TW/DW characters, featuring Captain Jack Harkness and Ianto Jones (hottest couple in TW). Wonderful way to bypass COE and very impressed with your complicated storyline that takes us on a dramatic, emotional and romantic roller-coaster ride. Please update because this story is just sooooo worth it! In the words of the Doctor ... brilliant ... just brilliant!
DeliaDee chapter 17 . 8/13/2010
I only just stumbled upon this story today. I don't understand how it took me so long to find it; it's simply fabulous and I thought I'd read every simply fabulous story out there. Unfortunately, I didn't notice that you hadn't updated in 3/4 of a year until I'd finished it and was basking in the glow of it's fabulousness. Now I find that I'm sitting in a blue funk. And that's no good. So I am here to make a desperate plea that you not continue to leave this story to dangle (however much Jack may enjoy that). I guess that's all I really have to say. I'm going to go take a nap now.
SuperCali chapter 17 . 8/9/2010
You aren't going to finish this one, are you? Part One: Airplane great storytelling. I dug the flashbacks and sweetness and explanation of immortality convenience. It was about perfect. 1.5: Australia happy filler building. 2: Time-travel and future selves I was just getting into it!
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 7 . 6/25/2010
so I'm guessing Ianto gotten retcon? Bit confused really. However I'm still enjoying this though. But you haven't updated for months or almost a year! please do! and check out my story!
paper.creations chapter 17 . 6/23/2010
Wibbly wobbly timey wimey, my gosh that got confusing! Got it now, and I must say, I absolutely adore it.

Part One was amazing. When Ianto first tells Jack on the plane that Retcon isn't that hard to trigger, I laughed my ass off. You've got the characterizations down perfect. Glad they got together in the end, all the flashback angst had me so sad!

Part Two is mind-bendingly awesome :) And the Doctor, Martha, Tish cameos made me so very happy.

Absolutely love it! I really hope you continue, I would love to see how this concludes. Hopefully both sets of Jack and Ianto's get happy reunions :)

-Maggie