Reviews for The Watchman
dshayyoung00 chapter 1 . 1/12/2018
You know his joker personality acually is a mask right
Maximum Vincente Ride chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
BBRAE623 chapter 50 . 8/22/2012
Awesome
UBMP chapter 50 . 7/8/2012
Sweet jumping jesus that was one amazing story. I spent at least 2 hours looking for a story with Gar as a hardass. And I managed to find it. Your story had it all references, comedy, action, romance, mystery, and just enough angst to apeal to my poor underdeveloped preteen mind. Your story was just plain amazing.
bbthechamp1 chapter 18 . 4/19/2011
this was a great chapter!, i wish gar would fight back though lol, still great!, will they ever face off again...i hope so.
GoldenEyedFury chapter 50 . 12/13/2010
Alright, I have to say when I first started to read this I was sceptical, this is the first Teen Titans Fanfiction that I have ever read, and as it turned out, I loved it! You may also have ruined me for TT fanfiction. I have had that done before with a few other stories but yours is bloody brillant! I am going on to read your other works, and I will review each one when I finish reading them.

I decend from clan Innis, which clan do you hail from?
Fayari chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
Shit, also forgot to mention my disappointment in the lack of mention of Ravager and Jericho, Deathstroke's sons. Would have made for an interesting 'father-sons' moment. I mean, come on, Deadshot, and even Punisher, gets some mention, but no Ravager? I understand Jericho since he's not all that famous, but still, Ravager was like the trial run version of Slade. Way better villain than Control Freak.

Compulsive masturbator indeed.
Fayari chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Oh, sorry about this, I forgot that you also put in a Spirit reference in here. I just remembered I watched the movie of that one. It was weird. Yeah.
Fayari chapter 50 . 10/16/2010
Besides the amazing, and highly coincidental way you put most of my favorite comic book characters of all time in one story, what else can I say about you?

I like how you put in all the DC continuity nods. For the longest time I've been looking for works that emphasizes the tie-ins in the DC Multiverse. Yours is probably the best of all I've found.

I was especially interested in Tara Markov sleeping with Deathstroke (What? It interested me how someone so young slept with that old pedophile, plus it meant that Slade's interest in Robin wasn't him being gay, just pedophilic), but you seem to want to follow the animated series storyline.

Anyway, you integrating the animated series storyline into the rest of DC continuity created a bit of a conflict in me, since I imagined almost all of the characters in Jump City (Robin, Cyborg, Starfire, Dr. Light, Madame Rouge, Overload, Cinderblock, The Hive Five, Plasmus, even Control Freak) as being in their Teen Titans animated series form. Meanwhile, I imagined most of the rest (Question, Lantern, Batman, Joker, Lex, Darkseid, Superman and his 'World of Cardboard' Speech, kudos to you for alluding to that, by the way) as they're drawn in the Justice League: Unlimited animated series. And finally I imagined Garfield Logan (can't say Beast Boy) and Raven as what they look like on their individual wiki pages.

Oh, and I couldn't picture Huntress because honestly, I didn't know her.

Also, I never did get the difference between Mallah and Grodd. Damn talking apes.

I loved your humor, at least when it came to Question's conspiracY. Interesting how a hell of a lot of his statements regarding the entire conspiracy are proved accurate. Admittedly, I've been out of the comic conventions long enough to not know his relationship with Huntress. I don't know how old that particular piece of canon is, but hey, thanks for letting me know.

Special mention goes to that Chuck Norris joke you threw in near the beginning. And the small nod to all the evil girl scouts of the world.

I always thought the Brain should be given more screen time. He was kind of pathetic considering he's supposed to be the smartest being in existence. And your plot did his intellect justice, while still maintaining enough leeway for us lesser mortals to understand and follow.

And follow it I did. Like a Slade-obsessed Robin. I literally read all 170000 words you wrote, including author's notes and all that shit, in one sitting. Three hours and fourty-one minutes, excluding review-typing time. What can I say? I guess reading all those comics increased my reading speed by a lot.

I noticed you very conspicuously said you weren't writing a sequel. A quick look to your profile confirms what you promised, of course. You didn't write A sequel. You wrote TWO sequelS.

I wonder how you could have so little a number in terms of reviews, if you write stories this good... must be the work of that evil girl scout conspiracy you 'accidentally' joked (exposed) about in your story...
narutodragon chapter 50 . 3/9/2010
great story it was so good that i read it all in day cause i just couldn't stop
Sir Omega chapter 50 . 2/7/2010
The story is better then most with the same characteristics(Teen Titans, M). I think the lack of reviews is because the Target Group for this story doesn't intersect too often with the usual Teen Titans readers. Oh, and about your spirits preference, 5 years old pear rakia is better hands down.
emperor-soul chapter 10 . 5/19/2009
good job with this.
kobez2.0 chapter 50 . 4/1/2009
This was an awsome book. And I havn't really looked at your profile yer so I hope you weren't serious whn you said there was no sequal. Because it would turn out awsome.

kobez2.0 chapter 18 . 3/31/2009
I like how your writing of Gar is subtley changing. It seems like his thoughts and speech is slowly shifting from complete descriptive sentences to short bursts of thought. It seems like a really well done homage to Rorschach.

kobez2.0 chapter 6 . 3/31/2009
This is awsome! Your an amazing writer.