Reviews for The Ascension
Zomvee chapter 11 . 8/15/2013
Dude start it up again please. I love this game when i first played it back when I was 7 or 8 years old so please I big of you O Mighty One.
Zomvee chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
I'm loving this already.
But can you make the chapters longer cause these are just to damn short in my opinion. Mind you that's not a bad thing.
Yoshtar chapter 11 . 11/29/2012
why has this story not continued? of the dungeon keeper stories i have read, this one is easily the best.

no seriously.

this story deserves a continuation and you would have to do something spectacularly bad for me to not want to read it anymore. please, do continue.
Uros Osium Tokker chapter 11 . 5/18/2011
As a fellow writer I must say that this story is nice in various aspects: It is a Dungeon Keeper story with a PHYSICAL keeper, also it has Horny, and the nice idea of cities in the underworld as well as an already set objective that is making sure that some nobles up there have the stick up their asses in a more literal and lethal way.

I love spilling blue blood :3

However while I am not a natural English speaker I can say I would give it more detail and less spelling errors if I were you. I am very picky with those things and I try to better myself each time I write which also includes re-reading my own things a few times.

I personally think this will get better and better, or at least I hope so, as time passes. But it would be quite a letdown if the quality of the writing didn’t improve, as well as the lengths of the chapter. I do not want an instant change, as in I snap my fingers and it is done, but more of a gradual improvement would be greatly appreciated :3

You simply keep on writing this nice story and getting it better as time goes and I will no doubt read every chapter :3 Though I am an sparse commenter I will offer a piece of my mind if you want it in every chapter you get if something catches my eye. So I hope the next one comes soon, but after giving it all the care it deserves as I know you can make it all the merrier with some extra time, though tedious it may be.
HiddenMaster chapter 11 . 4/22/2011
This has most certainly turned my rather drab day into a very pleasant one. I enjoyed your chapters nearly a year ago, and I see it is of the same, fine quality. All in all, I still see this piece of fiction as having so much potential. I mean, you even appear to have put some work into thinking of the background for this world, such as the city our young hero(?) is currently visiting. Would appreciate to get to know more about the dark elven sisters mentioned earlier. So please keep writing, and for the love of god don't wait another year.
patattack chapter 11 . 4/22/2011
Nice. A little strange that the elf woman didn't show even any gratitude, but I guess that could be because she's just a 'purist' or something like that. Anyway, still good.
natedizzle chapter 10 . 12/4/2010
Really cool. It makes me wish I could play the game again. Please continue the story sir. Short chapters don't bother me as long as there are plenty of them!
HiddenMaster chapter 10 . 6/4/2010
Well, this has proven interesting so far. I have no complaints whatsoever. You have imaginative background, and all of this seems to be building up to even greater things.

I lied when I said I had no complaints. I don't like the length of the chapters. I would like to have something that takes longer than five minutes to read. Other than that, I believe you are a very good, creative writer who, in my opinion, should continue this story. As it is, I believe I will be checking this every day for an update.
Numbuh six-sixtysix chapter 10 . 5/12/2010
This was a rather short and anti-climactic chapter. Especially when compared to the others. But, I suppose, it would be acceptable as a lead in to further chapters. (hint, hint)
patattack chapter 10 . 5/12/2010
A bit short, but still good. Looking forward to the next.
Nighetray chapter 9 . 11/8/2009
looks good keep it up
Ishikan chapter 9 . 10/27/2009
Im loving this story.

The story plot can be so predictable or unpredictable.

What im guessing here is that, Horny appears, kills all 3 keepers and all the creatures submit to Fian.

OR the other 3 keepers submit to him and Fian becomes overlord.

MORE PLEASE!
Numbuh six-sixtysix chapter 9 . 10/5/2009
Ah, so maybe his intentions aren't quite so 'pure'...

Okay, Okay, I'm sorry, for the insinuation. But you have to admit, this could add a whole new dimension to the story. Also, I can see why you cut it off there. But that doesn't mean I'm not annoyed. I wanna see their reactions!
Numbuh six-sixtysix chapter 8 . 10/4/2009
Ah, the noble intentions of a new Keeper. I remember those. They bankrupted me. Repeatedly. Never got me killed directly, though.
Numbuh six-sixtysix chapter 7 . 10/2/2009
Wow, I'd almost forgotten about this fic. Which is a shame because it's really good. Some people might complain that there was not enough action, but I can see the importance of character development, and considering the entire story is pretty much a character development, I think you're doing pretwy well so far.