Reviews for Just a Dream
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Oh my gosh, YOU MADE ME CRY! I hate you for that, but in the way that is a hate that is also love, because they hate you because of omething they love about you. In this case that thing I love is the story... so. I just confused myself, but I don't really hate you, I just cried because of the sadness. And the happiness. That was beautiful, you know that, right?
StardustSComet chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Oh that is so sweet!
Togira Ikonka chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
hm, i would have to say that i did NOT like that, and that i agree with Lady Aspen!

Zuko was OOC and Katara...well...if you had had some feelings on why she killed herself other than the fact she missed whats-his-butt, ya know, something called DESCPTION!

but yeah...i didn't particularly enjoy this one
Owl-sama chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
That was gloomy, depressing, suicidal and it SUCKED. I absolutely hated it. Katara was very OC, she would never be that depressed, she would be very sad but not suicidal. Zuko was also OC. If you love someone enough to marry them you would be very depressed if they killed themselves over their fiance from a year earlier. You would NOT smile, then IMMEDIANTLY marry another person. Besides, I HATE Kataang.

That was honestly the first fanfic that I have ever read that I HATED.

When I review I type what I think, if I have offended you, too bad. You asked for a review and you got one.

Sorry Kataangers.