Reviews for Blood Brothers
imaginationstarie13 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I really love this story! It's short, straight to the point, and makes the moment that much more important because of the focus. Very nice job!
CrazyForCas chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Whoa! Freaky!

Awesome! Something I never thought of before. Cool!
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Not much of a drabble fan, but I think I'm slowly being converted.

Loved it, interesting idea, particularly liked the last line
bhoney chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
ACK! Oh my eyes, my eyes! *scrubs hard to remove the mental image* *whimpers* *runs back to other, surprisingly less depressing fic she thought she'd take a little break from*

Interesting idea though...at some point, they have to have had their blood touch, with as much as they're both wounded, if not shared it directly. Hmm...

*still scrubbing*
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Dude...this was awesome!

*hugs*
astonishedcrowd chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Hey,

that's an amazing, little story. Really. So few words, so many expression. Very well done
PADavis chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Chilling little fic - the glance over the shoulder, Uriel's head cracking. Very well done!

Phoebe
bjxmas chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Okay, you're scaring me here. You channeling Kripke with his flash of yellow eyes on Sam at the end of Yellow Fever? A blood transfusion was supposed to help Dean, not turn him. LOL This is pretty dark for you, but excellant as always.

I guess a writer has to expand their universe. Lord knows, I've ventured past where I ever thought I'd go. Now you have to write something happy to get me over this trauma. You sure painted a dark portrait of where the boys might end up. Good thing Kripke has a happy ending in mind... doesn't he? Please... Later, B.J.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
What a image you created with just a few words.

Not an ending I would like, though at least the brothers are together.

Very haunting.

Thanks for sharing.
Lapse - Raevn chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Haha, this was a fun read. xD I always expected a flashback where Sam and Dean cut their palms and shook hands, or something or that sort - Blood Brothers indeed~. But your way works too. :P Nice job~
TraSan chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Okay, Uriel needed his skull cracked open.

I mean, um...hmm...

Maybe I had a transfusion! :)

Great imagery!

Me personally? I'm hoping for the Luke and Han version not Annikin and Obi Wan, but it doesn't detract from the power of this drabble in the least.

So easy to picture. And hey, I didn't want to see a mono y mono showdown between the boys. Teach me to keep my wishes specific.

LOL

By the by - Dean gleefully killing an angel while Sam watches on approvingly? I may have my nightmare of the evening.
carocali chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Um, wow! Didn't expect that! You drabbled! Hmm! So I guess Dean choses which side he's on after all.

Again, hm...

Always nice to see ANYTHING from you! Keep drabbling!
HikaruOfArrow chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Its amazing how clear and precise the image you created was with just a few short words. It gives room for the imagination to wander and create assumptions of its own. I have to say that this is by far the best drabble I have ever read just because it is so clear and concise. This is very believable and a short piece that can be enjoyed by anyone.

Very well done!
H.T.Marie chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Hee! I thought I was the only one with an evil!Dean kink. And funny you should mention torn up by a chupacabra.

Please don't let him hurt Castiel, though. With Dean away being evil, I need someone to keep me warm. LOL.
Star Mage1 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Love it. I wonder if the boys are the same blood type?