Reviews for Tuebor
Leroy-San chapter 8 . 9/20/2016
This was a great story. I'm very sad to see it go unfinished, if you ever decide to update I'll be waiting to read the conclusion of this story. I hope everything is well with you and that you might continue writing some day. Thanks for the good read.
Leroy
Minato chapter 8 . 9/3/2016
Bro ur story is awesome. Plz update it.
YaYa chapter 5 . 8/30/2016
This is the fucking shit
sabyashiv chapter 8 . 4/21/2016
Can you please continue? Why don't the good stories ever get complete
StoryReigns96 chapter 8 . 4/22/2015
Fuck, I loved this story, why can't people finish their stories.
cy25 chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Might be the funniest fic I've read. Disappointed that it was abandoned, but worth the read, still left me with a big smile on my face
Ranmaleopard chapter 8 . 1/26/2015
This is really interesting I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
bugzadc chapter 8 . 5/3/2014
I had forgotten how fucking hilarious this fic is. For real, funniest non-crack writing I've ever scene and a really solid plot foundation. I wish you had continued this, I'm sure you're tired of hearing that, but nicely done regardless.
dispassioneight chapter 8 . 3/31/2014
Such a good story, with a sexy Mikoto and believable characters. Alas, It hasn't been updated in some time. Still a good story for how long it is.
ExplosiveSex chapter 4 . 3/6/2014
This naruto is such a friggin douche bag. Like, the typical super powerful random bloodline kid who thinks he's hot shit. And what's with all the girls? Is there even a pairing or at least a harem? Story is retarded, I get how he's sad and shit because Itachi left but to me, he's just a teenager in an adults body who thinks he's gods gift to mankind. Still no mention of Kurama and still no explanation on how in gods name he obtained Mokuton. Like seriously, he just popped a fucking wooden dome out of nowhere to protect Mikoto. Stupid story. 3/10
Googlemo chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
and this is where it ends...? thats just ridiculous.
Story is great btw.
Googlemo chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
wtf? mokuton? why?
xlightningz chapter 8 . 1/23/2014
Really fantastic
Koda Aya chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
This story is full of originality. None of that Harem bullshit or Sasuke and Sakura bashing.
Naruto's character is interesting (kinda inspired by Tenzo?).
I'm surprised by Ayame, but that's a plus in originality.
FanFiction.Net Says chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
The story is great, please continue to update.