Reviews for Without Eyes
SplendentGoddess chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
LOL, I don't know why, but these types of fics have always tickled me with their ridiculousness, and even with as silly as this one is you made such a valid point about their teenaged antics when in reality they are soooooooo much more mature by the end of the manga. Sure, according to the canon universe they had only known each other coming up on one year, but Kagome was still nowhere near the Katy-Kaboom a lot of fic authors *still* make her out to be even today. I also liked that jab about her and Inuyasha's sex life having a lot of 'beginnings', because finding different ways for those two to hook up and have first-sex has always been my own guilty pleasure, LOL. Good job!
SplendentGoddess chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
Don't usually see post-modern settings, but presuming Inuyasha and the rest of the surviving youkai would continue to live on, it only makes sense that eventually it would be a future setting, beyond the '500 years later' setting of modern Tokyo stories. Good job!
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Good introspection on Kagome's life and thoughts during those three years.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
Soo saw that Firefly reference there at the end before ya even said it. Had the theme song and everything running through my head. And wouldn't they all make a nice lot together. But good bit, very realistic to farrrrrfutureEarth scifi possibilities, yet maintaining the continuity with the characters. I rather liked it.
oceanturtle chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
This was great! Very sad, but realistic. I loved the Firefly references
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
This seems very much like a calm, contemplative, latenight reminiscing and coming to terms with the present. Its very much the kind of feeling one has in a new location of situation, say college or moving, and though obviously applied here to her circumstances.
donaplaya chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Pensive...

...there are the rare moments in a teenager's life when one reflects. No doubt that both Kagome and InuYasha had plenty of reflective moments in the time they were apart.

This was very nicely done and I'm glad to see you're writing again. I've enjoyed your works.
t wrecks chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Wow, somethng new. I am so glad to see you giving us a new story. If you don't recognize the name- it used to be crystal singer. Anyway I hope this is long, and would like you to refer back to your other story occasionally as I much enjoyed it. The new people will go back and look at it as well. I love your sense of humor, and your timing of a joke.
Iota Vixen chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Awe damn. Well it was good fyi like the whole thing.