Reviews for Be My Doll
Haven’t been updated in 10 years but I still love this story
Ji Hyun1 chapter 5 . 3/7/2018
I love it! I love it! Please Update. Sasuke is soo sweet and I love how he's so protective of Sakura and really cares for her unlike the Sasuke who is reserved and moody. You made his character soo sweet I love it. And also I like Sasori but not here coz he's so creepy and kinda obsess with Sakura. I can't believe he'll do that to the boy who was hitting on Sakura.
I hope you can still update Please
SimpleCompromise chapter 5 . 1/6/2018
Whhhoooohohooo! Excited for an update!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/10/2017
this was so good. so sad the author abandoned it.
Sakura.akasuna35 chapter 5 . 7/17/2016
This is awesome ! Please update and continue the story ! ()thank u !
Trina sexxy chapter 5 . 8/18/2015
Update asap please!
SayaneUchiha14 chapter 5 . 5/11/2015
You're the one who wrote Somewhere I Have Never Travelled Before...right..? Ya'know..? A Deisaku Fanfic? You should have continued this one..Sorry...! I know that authors doesn't like being bugged by fans..but seriously I like you're stories...But it's fine...I know that you have other things to do too..like school and stuff soooo...that's all...I just want to complement you for writing such wonderful stories
hama431 chapter 5 . 9/10/2014
Update
Guest Hayley chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
This is really good, you should continue it. Please update soon :)
sasusaku-4everr chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
Awesome story but r u done? But sasori is kinda weird but I love the sasusaku fluffiness!
sasukexsakura chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
i cant wait for your next chapter please update asap thanks
sasukexsakura chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
just read this first chapter from what i see i'm gonna love it 3
Noel chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
Ugh pleeeeeeeeease make Mooore I really want to know if they do it! Hahahah lolz sorry I'm a perv but your story is sk great it was so mean to leave that cliffhanger! Anyways please write more!

Your biggest fan, n
Noel chapter 5 . 1/16/2012

Your biggest fan, n
Bmxdrizzle chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
Wow! Tht wuz rlly good! Ur an amazing writer and I hope u countinue this fanfic :D