Reviews for The Letter
I mouthed it in the mirror and I still don't get it. Otherwise really good
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
I still don't really understand. Could you please explain it to me?
Kc495 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Awe cute! I love this I'm a Hikaru and Haruhi shipper too. This is totally going into my fav's _
Rebecca chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Ohhhh I get it! Wow.. How in the world did you ever come up with that!?
Kawaiilila chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
That was very creative! :3
Romana Nightshade chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Great story and by the way; Olive juice works the same way
Anime lover chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
OMG THAT IS SO COOL I LOVE COLORFUL
RinSatou chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
It's very nice! theyre so sweet! I didnt get it at first but when i looked at the mirror and mouthed it..It said "I Love You".

Very nice story! Short but sweet. I praise you do a next chapter XD
Stardust311 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
WOW! i didn't get it for a while but wheni finally went to my mirror i realized what it was! I totally freaked out! THEY ARE SO SWEET!_
becksterRES chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Oh my gosh! That was about the cutest thing I've ever read! :D Great job with the story and I especially loved the 'colorful' thing. I've never noticed that before. Awesome job :)

Until next time!
TheWhyteRabbyt chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
My goodness this was adorable! And so BRILLIANT! I'm such a dunce, I didn't get it forever! Lol great job!
Queen50 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Omg that's awesome! This was so creative! :)
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
awwww! how cute/sweet! i loved it! it took me a bit to figure it out! lol...but that's becuz i didnt feel like mouthing it in a mirror...so i just mouthed it and then i realized it would look like ur saying 'i love u'! how cute! :)
Lalalala chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Omg! Amazing! I had to look in a mirror to figure it out! Cute and insanely creative!

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DONT GET IT:

*spoiler*

When you mouth colorful slowly (like a nomal slow speed) in a mirror it looks like your saying I Love You (the tounge/mouth pattern is the same!)
The Things We All Hold Dear chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I can't get it! i THINK IT SAYS i LOVE YOU but i'm not sure and it's driving me nuts!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »