Reviews for He Had No Fingers
So... Naruto and cardinal huh?
I can dig that.
Mike chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
This is... pretty. Not beautiful, mind, but very pretty. ,)
deadmanluffy chapter 9 . 12/4/2017
this story is beautiful strange but beautiful. its not even so much the story as the way you tell it the imagery and symbolism is just breath taking and i thank you for it
Reader chapter 9 . 11/27/2017
Not my proudest fap

Chicwowwow chapter 9 . 11/21/2017
I'm not quite sure how to respond to this. I understood far less of this then any other fanfiction I have read, yet, somehow, it left a far greater impact. As I understand it, the quartet mentioned are marques of hell, osu, dantalion, etc. Yet knowing that doesn't explain how they are linked to Naruto, or what happened to the Kyuubi. It is remarkable complicated and rather poetic, and I rather enjoyed it.

5 out of 5 on the What-The-Actual-Fuck meter.
The Purple Ouroboros chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
Beautifully Macabre
th3collection chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
It was really dark, but that's what made it so good.
Coobie chapter 2 . 8/9/2017
i am spook'd
NixKat chapter 9 . 4/18/2017
Well ok that was somethimg
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 4/17/2017
Well, that wasn't remotely horrifying.
JanusderLandstreicher chapter 9 . 3/17/2017
Wow. This Story was a Delight to read, or perhaps experience? It has been a While since a Story has been this Inspiring, so I thank you for giving these Words ot the World.
GuesssWho chapter 9 . 3/16/2017
I know almost nothing of Naruto, and yet that was a brilliant story.
TotoroX92 chapter 1 . 2/14/2017
You might want to tag this fic 'complete' though; it makes it easier to find.
TotoroX92 chapter 9 . 2/14/2017
TheDisturbedDragon chapter 9 . 2/3/2017
Holy shit. Lovecraftian much? Honestly I'm not sure whether to applaud you for a great story or hate you for probably giving me nightmares tonight. The descent into madness as the story progresses is well done, and I think this is arguably the best horror story fic I've read in a long time.