Reviews for He Had No Fingers
Not Random Writer chapter 9 . 12/21/2015
Did Naruto just spawned the FOUR CHAOS GODS!?
Your writing is superb.
OneSwingOneKill chapter 9 . 10/17/2015
Not really sure what I just read , but it was amazing ...just amazing
The Phantom of Skyrim chapter 9 . 9/23/2015
Whoa.
I have almost no other words to say. I came looking into this for inspiration for a fanfic I am (or was, depending on when this review is read) working on involving a cannibalistic sociopath version of Naruto (with elements borrowed from Hannibal Lecter and other villains) and was shocked to see it to not be what I was expecting in the slightest.
It's almost written in a sort of poetic way, both beautiful and terrifying at the same time. I have not read any of Lovecraft's works, but I'm sure this does borrow some of his writing style from what I know of those stories.
All I can say is that you my friend have done an amazing job, and created a unique take on Naruto fanfiction, one that I hope to see more of. Nothing much to be said, other than I give this story a 10 out of 10 with an official Badass Seal of Approval.
This will be one I intend to come back to from time to time again, just to remind myself that the fanfiction world isn't devoid of any creativity at all. And for that, I thank you.
See ya on the flip side!
-Phantom
HyperCatnip chapter 9 . 9/17/2015
That was amazing. Fascinating.
Lovecraft would be proud.

I liked it very much.
Guest27935692D chapter 9 . 8/19/2015
Y'know, a bit nore strange, a bit more elusive and creepy, and it would be creepypasta.
Guest13923857D chapter 2 . 8/19/2015
Kami, ba all that's holy!
Zoanzon chapter 9 . 7/18/2015
Holy fuck.
LewadeeLewada chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
I came here from Tvtropes, thought it couldn't be that bad and read this with cute puppy pics framing my chrome tab while listening to YGOTAS just to be sure (you can't get any happier than that).

I was wrong.

This is only chapter 1 and I already don't know if I can go on reading no you know what I don't think I can. Still, this is a jewel. Well done, I may never sleep again.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
*wistle* Badass !
Project Necron chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Brilliant. Just stunning. WOW.

You've got the creeping, subtle, terror that comes from Lovecraft's concepts, without the baggage of his prose.
Darklordcomp chapter 9 . 2/18/2015
I have no clue what i just read
Nothinger chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
Honestly, this comes closer to how I imagine H.P. Lovecraft would write his works. Maybe I should actually get to reading his works and not the works written by fans of his. Acolytes of Cthulhu, bah.
CyberBlueEyes chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
HOW THE HELL DID YOU WRITE THIS YOU SICK MOTHERFUCKER SERIOUSLY I THOUGHT THIS WAS JUST GONNA BE CREEPY BUT IT WAS FUCKING INSANE I MEAN COME ON HOW DOES SOMEONE WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THIS ITS SICK AND WRONG AND I MEAN REALLY WEIRD. I'm gonna have nightmares.
Warpwind chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
not bad. if you say there is a demon sealed inside a kid, than play it up as something different than a fuzzy battery. nice fic.
Nocturnal Smile chapter 9 . 10/28/2014
This was wild, I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a story this much. I stayed up until 4 in the morning just to finish reading this. Thank you so much for writing this!