Reviews for He Had No Fingers
DellaAwake chapter 9 . 7/27
I know that this review is years late, but I wasn’t on the website when this story was published. However, after reading this, I just have to comment.

You have a brilliantly horrifying mind, Gleam. I love your work.

(No offense intended.)
InuzukaYuina chapter 9 . 7/11
I am blown away. Damn, good job. I need to process this
InuzukaYuina chapter 5 . 7/11
Jesus christ this is incredible I can't handle how good this is wtf
S-Atoms chapter 1 . 6/29
I was feeling sleepy when I read this, thinking of drinking some hot coffee.

By chapter five, I didn't need a coffee, not anymore.

Anyway, good story. I won't remember it fondly when night falls, still.
IdontWriteGoodStuff chapter 9 . 4/22
you know im more surprised that the story didnt end with all leaf shinobi killing themselves than to let what... the protagonist do to them
Xethesis chapter 9 . 4/17
Certainly an interesting read
inalile08 chapter 2 . 4/6
Made fanart for this chapter
:) 3
post/647756835787522048/made-fanart-for-chapter-2-of-he-had-no-fingers-by
Bro this is trash if man was like this in MY village I legit getting all my shinobi and bombarding him to evaporation he isn’t even scary he’s just a psycho
Justareader chapter 9 . 1/10
Holy fuck, that was terrifying! Well fucking done!
Bb34 chapter 1 . 10/26/2020
This was intense.
TheBookster chapter 1 . 8/30/2020
I don’t know why this guy never finishes any of their fics but it’s a damn shame. This is the best horror fic I’ve read pretty much ever 10/10. Author is great at building atmosphere and creating nightmarish visuals. I need more of this writing but I can’t stand abandoned fics!
tas chapter 1 . 8/16/2020
had no idea wtf was going on this entire time but it was a good read. very disturbing, 10/10
Bazooka101 chapter 9 . 6/12/2020
I was honestly lost the entire time reading this... but I was absolutely enthralled the entire way. You have done something absolutely beautiful yet disturbing in ways I cannot even describe. This is a one-of-a-kind story that I don't think I'll ever see done this miraculously.

If you haven't ever decided to write books, I feel that you would go far.

cheers
Madame-Bloviate chapter 9 . 3/9/2020
Jesus...
H. Automata chapter 9 . 2/13/2020
Yikes! So evil! This was a very interesting read, slightly confusion, enthralling, literally nauseating. I loved it! Fascinating take on the kyuubi and it's possible influence, though things might have spiraled out of control and away from reality too much too fast around chapter 5 or so, in my opinion. Made it a little hard to follow.