Reviews for He Had No Fingers
totorox92 chapter 1 . 2/14
You might want to tag this fic 'complete' though; it makes it easier to find.
totorox92 chapter 9 . 2/14
Excellent!
TheDisturbedDragon chapter 9 . 2/3
Holy shit. Lovecraftian much? Honestly I'm not sure whether to applaud you for a great story or hate you for probably giving me nightmares tonight. The descent into madness as the story progresses is well done, and I think this is arguably the best horror story fic I've read in a long time.
Theorymaster chapter 9 . 1/28
I still don't understand almost nothing of this fic but I must say it's quite amazing
DigitalKites chapter 9 . 1/16
That was umm... certainly something.

Keep up the good work? Mm.

I'm gonna go now...
Calzifer chapter 9 . 1/15
Holy god damn shit. That was the single most disturbing thing I've ever read. I don't even know what to say besides the fact that I never ever want to take a look inside your head. Good work tho.
I am just going to leave the brownies on the counter and back away. Then I am going to stare at the morning sky and contemplate my life.

Well done.
Nameless chapter 9 . 12/23/2016
this story was so fuxking creepy it was amazing!
SirKarma chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
Absolutely brilliant. Very lovecraftian without that extraneous stuffy prose. I unfortunately made the mistake of reading this in my backyard, at 3 am, getting stoned. My vivid imagination plus a bit of paranoia coupled with a very dark yard has insured i wont be sleeping tonight...or possibly the rest of the week.
To think i stumbled across this gem trying to find a naruto fic thats different from the norm. Id say it was a sucess...kudos to you gleam!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/9/2016
Weird as hell. A lovely read.
Waldo Santiago chapter 9 . 10/8/2016
This took me for a spin
Waldo Santiago chapter 8 . 10/8/2016
Kind of jumping around too often.
Waldo Santiago chapter 7 . 10/8/2016