Reviews for He Had No Fingers
chabluechoco chapter 1 . 11/21
I have mixed feeling for this, while I love this kind of creepyness, but it's too creepy all along, I didn't connect to the caractere so really I didn't care, I was midly interrested in what was going on but like an outside perspective on an important event nothing more.
Warpwind chapter 2 . 11/6
hell yeah. mice.
If you make a fox DEMON and hype it up, make it a damn demon. Not a pet with abandonment issues.
Guest Fan chapter 9 . 6/13
I found this fic in high school, loooooooooong after you finished this, and I think I read through it in one sitting, didn't quite comprehend all that had happened, and read through it again and again in the following week(s) until I could see the scenes play out. So vivid, sickening if you let it, and enthralling. I'm not sure what my favorite scene was then - I think the Ose scene and the T&I halls - but now it's Niki-Jiki stepping away from Naruto and the casual bird carnage slowly burying Konoha.

The mind-bending thrum of this fic really appealed to me when I was working through some stuff, I kind of clung to the imagery to channel the worse-r parts. The visceral relentlessness of every scene - high-octane or no - and the futility of every action and the anti-closure ending... Just a perfect storm that razed everything.

I'm still working through some (different) stuff, but finding this fic again and re-reading felt like looking at a faded and threadbare photo album of a friend you made at summer camp. It's honestly such a unique experience, I'm not sure I ever had it with another book or fic. It's a flesh-crawling, cathartic, breathtaking, and literarily-inspiring good memory. Thank you very much for writing and sharing this. I hope you're doing well, or well-as-can-be these days.
ghr501 chapter 9 . 2/2
holy crap was this story good its dad to see you have updated it in a while but am going to follow just in case this is exactly a horror fan fiction Naruto needed to have
DellaAwake chapter 9 . 7/27/2021
I know that this review is years late, but I wasn’t on the website when this story was published. However, after reading this, I just have to comment.

You have a brilliantly horrifying mind, Gleam. I love your work.

(No offense intended.)
InuzukaYuina chapter 9 . 7/11/2021
I am blown away. Damn, good job. I need to process this
InuzukaYuina chapter 5 . 7/11/2021
Jesus christ this is incredible I can't handle how good this is wtf
S-Atoms chapter 1 . 6/29/2021
I was feeling sleepy when I read this, thinking of drinking some hot coffee.

By chapter five, I didn't need a coffee, not anymore.

Anyway, good story. I won't remember it fondly when night falls, still.
IdontWriteGoodStuff chapter 9 . 4/22/2021
you know im more surprised that the story didnt end with all leaf shinobi killing themselves than to let what... the protagonist do to them
CosmicSpire chapter 9 . 4/17/2021
Certainly an interesting read
inalile08 chapter 2 . 4/6/2021
Made fanart for this chapter
:) 3
post/647756835787522048/made-fanart-for-chapter-2-of-he-had-no-fingers-by
Guest chapter 9 . 3/7/2021
Bro this is trash if man was like this in MY village I legit getting all my shinobi and bombarding him to evaporation he isn’t even scary he’s just a psycho
Justareader chapter 9 . 1/10/2021
Holy fuck, that was terrifying! Well fucking done!
Bb34 chapter 1 . 10/26/2020
This was intense.
TheBookster chapter 1 . 8/30/2020
I don’t know why this guy never finishes any of their fics but it’s a damn shame. This is the best horror fic I’ve read pretty much ever 10/10. Author is great at building atmosphere and creating nightmarish visuals. I need more of this writing but I can’t stand abandoned fics!