Reviews for He Had No Fingers
Zoanzon chapter 9 . 7/18
Holy fuck.
LewadeeLewada chapter 1 . 6/15
I came here from Tvtropes, thought it couldn't be that bad and read this with cute puppy pics framing my chrome tab while listening to YGOTAS just to be sure (you can't get any happier than that).

I was wrong.

This is only chapter 1 and I already don't know if I can go on reading no you know what I don't think I can. Still, this is a jewel. Well done, I may never sleep again.
*wistle* Badass !
Project Necron chapter 1 . 3/18
Brilliant. Just stunning. WOW.

You've got the creeping, subtle, terror that comes from Lovecraft's concepts, without the baggage of his prose.
Darklordcomp chapter 9 . 2/18
I have no clue what i just read
Nothinger chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
Honestly, this comes closer to how I imagine H.P. Lovecraft would write his works. Maybe I should actually get to reading his works and not the works written by fans of his. Acolytes of Cthulhu, bah.
CyberBlueEyes chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
HOW THE HELL DID YOU WRITE THIS YOU SICK MOTHERFUCKER SERIOUSLY I THOUGHT THIS WAS JUST GONNA BE CREEPY BUT IT WAS FUCKING INSANE I MEAN COME ON HOW DOES SOMEONE WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THIS ITS SICK AND WRONG AND I MEAN REALLY WEIRD. I'm gonna have nightmares.
Warpwind chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
not bad. if you say there is a demon sealed inside a kid, than play it up as something different than a fuzzy battery. nice fic.
Nocturnal Smile chapter 9 . 10/28/2014
This was wild, I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a story this much. I stayed up until 4 in the morning just to finish reading this. Thank you so much for writing this!
Anonymous chapter 9 . 10/4/2014
Ive started reading this because a friend recommended it to me...
I wish I had read the tags. Can't go to sleep now.

well done you bastard ;)
TheMysticalFett chapter 9 . 8/29/2014
Madness managed to begin gnawing at my sanity. This fic managed to delve deep into the heart of insanity and encapsulate eldritch abominations that no one wishes to know. Bravo author.
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 9 . 8/12/2014
So much eldritch horror that I think I might throw up. This was lovely, in the way that Lovecraft and Poe are lovely. 3
Yorozuya chapter 8 . 8/3/2014
Sorry for doublepost...

Did you get inspiration from "The King in Yellow" from Lovecraft? The style and the alien/unnatural feeling from the story reminded me of his works.

You're REALLY good.
Yorozuya chapter 9 . 8/3/2014
Holy shit. What the hell did I just read.

This is amazingly haunting, the events(?) and the way you described them...
Terrifying and amazing horror.
horror101 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014