Reviews for He Had No Fingers
robert chapter 9 . 1/7/2012
I like the story even though it was fuckin disturbing
APG66 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Oh god, why did I read this again. It was terrifying enough the 1st time I read it years ago during the day and just remembering it creeped me out, so why did I read it at night before going to sleep? This is of course a compliment to your writing skills that I couldn't stop reading even knowing what's coming and how creepy,disturbing and terrifying it'll be.
ShirouHokuto chapter 9 . 11/12/2011
This is an incredibly disturbing and fantastic fic - I love it. o.o ... but I might not sleep tonight.
Borengar chapter 6 . 10/21/2011
Sorry, I tried. I really did. But I cant continue reading. You must have some sort of twisted mind to come up with so much horror.
Borengar chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
Damn. I only read until chapter 3 and Im already grossed out. Probably the most disturbing story in the history of fanfiction. Great job
Guest chapter 8 . 10/18/2011
This is beautiful. It is dark, and sick, and twisted, and beautiful. And I hope I never read anything like it again.

Wondrous.
blah chapter 9 . 9/29/2011
You, sir, are one sick puppy. This story is quite possibly one of the most horrifying pieces of fanfiction I've ever encountered. I literally could not stop reading despite the growing dread that was slowly creeping up my spine and I remained glued to my seat for all 20k words of this story.

I'm almost not sure what's scarier, the story itself or the tiny snippets that are scattered throughout each chapter. Almost. The snippets are infinitely more terrifying in their simplicity.

Lovecraft would approve.
M4RKL4R chapter 6 . 9/29/2011
i didnt login because i forgot my password, but tahts not important.

you have a really sick mind. how in the hell did you come up with this?

i got to chapter 6 and had to stop because it was freaking me out. i'm fairly certain im going to have nightmares soon.
Wow chapter 9 . 9/21/2011
Thats scary
Common Sense chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I'm confused, but it might be the lack of sleep. I'll read this tomorrow.
Ai The Kitsune chapter 9 . 7/1/2011
This fic creeps me out immensly, but i just couldnt stop reading. Oh how i anticipate the nightmares im gonna have.
In Like Vin chapter 9 . 6/17/2011
Wonderful.
SecretKeeper42 chapter 9 . 6/16/2011
Well, you know you have a great horror story when the reader can't stop reading despite the dread creeping up on them. Even when the story went from relatively understandable terror to something a great deal more surreal. I'm still not sure exactly what was happening in the last couple of chapters, but I had to finish it anyway.
mskkid chapter 9 . 6/13/2011
Well I will now and forever more be able to thank you for mu nightmares.
Dragonjek chapter 9 . 6/1/2011
Lovecraft would be proud.
314 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »