Reviews for He Had No Fingers
Ferm chapter 7 . 12/4/2019
It's really wonderfully written; I haven't had much experience with graphic horror. That is probably the reason why I feel so lost most of the fic. It really was a treat to read though.
Wolfdemon1235 chapter 1 . 10/1/2019
This is a great story and it's not weird, and people who don't get the hidden meanings and all the other stuff are not looking hard enough, THIS IS A MASTERPIECE!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/22/2019
The only moment that stood out in this fic was the revelation that the Kyuubi had died a long time ago, other than that, this fanfic was simply nonsensical. Graphic horror does not mean good horror.
Ace of Spades the Wildcard chapter 9 . 8/20/2019
This isn't impressive all I will do is favorite it it's not worth following
Clumsy Psychopath chapter 1 . 8/4/2019
I read the reviews and thought myself to be better than those who came before me... I was a fool... This mindfck of a story is plainly put... weird.
heidi.nicolelli chapter 1 . 8/1/2019
I feel like I just tried to read Moby Dick. I understand the words but I don't understand the meaning of the sentences
CapriSunnyD chapter 1 . 7/9/2019
Incredibly boring and repetitive once you get passed the initial creepiness.
Ahont chapter 1 . 6/29/2019
I don't even know what to say. I strangely enjoyed it. And while it got a little confusing with your references to demonology and the bible(and maybe others I didn't catch. I honestly don't even know anymore), I still enjoyed it's dark and twisted(and bizzare) moments. Very lovecraftian.
HadesReaperNyx chapter 9 . 5/4/2019
I just wanna say, I'm sorry that I didn't understand mist of this, it look like a masterpiece
MarkAntimony chapter 9 . 4/3/2019
Something beautiful but horrifying. Lovecraftian but whimsical.

Thank you for this story.
thermalplayer88 chapter 9 . 3/7/2019
Thank you for the enjoyable story. This is one of my top 10 fanfictions i have ever read. I hope you continue the good work, and have a nice day.
fmfan1980 chapter 9 . 3/2/2019
This was a weird story. Not good weird or bad weird. Just weird.
LoganTheLoneWolf chapter 9 . 2/13/2019
2/5
alaskanbirdfriend chapter 9 . 12/31/2018
Holy crap

I should not have read this at night
SaucyHandles chapter 9 . 11/29/2018
I liked the start but this has gotten way too nonsensical to enjoy.
314 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »