Reviews for He Had No Fingers
Sdarian chapter 4 . 11/21/2008
This has been really great! Keep up the good work!
LycanRed chapter 4 . 11/17/2008
Wow. This story is going straight to the top of my favorites list. Bravo my friend, bravo.
Tzeentch chapter 4 . 11/10/2008
wow, this stuff gave me a headache after reading all of the chapters trying to imagine the details. Good work! Very twisted. I have to say though, there a a few part where it gets a little confusing at times during scene shifts, but really god overall.
granite69 chapter 4 . 11/10/2008
this is some fucked up shit right here and i love every bit of it lol this RULES i have no idea were you got these sick and twisted thoughts but please let me visit with you, pure awesomness
Gomjibar22 chapter 4 . 11/10/2008
Is it bad that I laughed at the end?

Another great chapter, keep up the good work!
Gomjibar22 chapter 3 . 11/7/2008
another wicked good chapter, sick, but good!

Just two question? Is he in the ANBU or did he fail out because he killed the trainer?

Also, who is Miksha Haiboro? Is she from the fillers or just an OC?
The High Demon Lord chapter 3 . 11/7/2008
Very Creepy. I like it.
thegentrygmail.com chapter 3 . 11/7/2008
i really really like it
Scherzzo chapter 2 . 11/6/2008
Ah, this is gorgeous.

Wonderfully atmospheric; I truly get the sense that Naruto, despite everything, is a child with a child-like mind, even though he's turned into something not-human.

Ibiki's point of view is great - and how even though he's frightened/horrified by Naruto, he does try to help him, in his own way.

Looking forward to reading more! (:
Exalted chapter 2 . 11/6/2008
oh, oh wow. I cannot wait to see how this story develops. I am loving the discriptions you use and the transformation Naruto is undergoing is very interesting. Totally looking forward to the next chapter :D.
Gomjibar22 chapter 2 . 11/5/2008
wow...

Love the atmosphere and how everything is turrning out!

Can't wait to read more of this!
Inverness chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Wow I love it. Though in the next chapter could you perhaps elaborate a bit more one what exactly has happened to Naruto's body.
Morriganna chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Very nice imagery here. Sakura quit like the loser she is and even Sasuke had to take time off hahaha!

Naruto scared Sasuke straight!
Gomjibar22 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Wicked sick! I like it!

But let me get this strait, Naruto is basically a living blade/mouth of teeth?

Whatever he is, I can't wait to read more!
314 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21