Reviews for He Had No Fingers
Reader chapter 9 . 11/27/2017
Not my proudest fap

10/10.
Magnanimous Broccoli chapter 9 . 11/21/2017
I'm not quite sure how to respond to this. I understood far less of this then any other fanfiction I have read, yet, somehow, it left a far greater impact. As I understand it, the quartet mentioned are marques of hell, osu, dantalion, etc. Yet knowing that doesn't explain how they are linked to Naruto, or what happened to the Kyuubi. It is remarkable complicated and rather poetic, and I rather enjoyed it.

5 out of 5 on the What-The-Actual-Fuck meter.
The Purple Ouroboros chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
Beautifully Macabre
something.pointless chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
It was really dark, but that's what made it so good.
Coobie chapter 2 . 8/9/2017
i am spook'd
NixKat chapter 9 . 4/18/2017
Well ok that was somethimg
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 4/17/2017
Well, that wasn't remotely horrifying.
JanusderLandstreicher chapter 9 . 3/17/2017
Wow. This Story was a Delight to read, or perhaps experience? It has been a While since a Story has been this Inspiring, so I thank you for giving these Words ot the World.
GuesssWho chapter 9 . 3/16/2017
I know almost nothing of Naruto, and yet that was a brilliant story.
TotoroX92 chapter 1 . 2/14/2017
You might want to tag this fic 'complete' though; it makes it easier to find.
TotoroX92 chapter 9 . 2/14/2017
Excellent!
TheDisturbedDragon chapter 9 . 2/3/2017
Holy shit. Lovecraftian much? Honestly I'm not sure whether to applaud you for a great story or hate you for probably giving me nightmares tonight. The descent into madness as the story progresses is well done, and I think this is arguably the best horror story fic I've read in a long time.
Theorymaster chapter 9 . 1/28/2017
I still don't understand almost nothing of this fic but I must say it's quite amazing
DigitalKites chapter 9 . 1/16/2017
That was umm... certainly something.

Keep up the good work? Mm.

I'm gonna go now...
Jolly Absol chapter 9 . 1/15/2017
Holy god damn shit. That was the single most disturbing thing I've ever read. I don't even know what to say besides the fact that I never ever want to take a look inside your head. Good work tho.
314 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »