Reviews for The Bet
AllFourSeasons chapter 29 . 2/4
I can't believe I just finished this, this was the most dramaxnonmassacre fanfiction I've read( besides All the Worlds A Stage) but holy moly it's making my head hurt.

And holy cow when it hurts I know some shit went down and it's good.

Goddamn, I can't believe it, I finished it.
Wangz chapter 3 . 1/16
Uh
Discordmaru chapter 30 . 10/11/2016
Awesome story 3
Guest chapter 30 . 10/11/2016
I really loved this.
Kaede Kayano chapter 30 . 7/21/2016
I luvluvluv the fluff and the angst. Woo for SasuSaku, even tho that actually isn't on my OTP list.
BriEva chapter 30 . 7/16/2016
I totally forgot about TenTen too! lol
BriEva chapter 19 . 7/16/2016
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Okay I called it Sakura goes to the Party as a girl, but damn Sasuke that was fucked up!

And then "I'M GAY!"

HAhahah well Sakura does like guys so...ugh logic is hard to follow in this.
BriEva chapter 13 . 7/16/2016
I know this story is already finished but I just have to say it would have been awesome if Sakura decided to dress up as a girl on Halloween and pretend to be Sasuke's date. Like that would be hilarious. I could just see it now.

Sakura "Sasuke you need to show her you moved on!"

Sasuke "Hn. My brother said the same thing. But I sure as hell am not going hire some chick to whore herself out for the night pretending to be my date. She'll grope me all night."

Naruto comments "Well Vince looks like a girl with that face. Why don't you just dress up as one? It's halloween, and guys cross dress all the time."

Hahahahahaha!
Eurkin chapter 30 . 10/6/2015
Great read.. very much enjoyed taking my time with this one. I look forward to reading more of your stories. This one is going on the favorite list.
ARTiculate3267 chapter 30 . 10/2/2015
T_T I almost cried in the last 4 chapters...
(ㄒoㄒ) ﹏ (д
o(﹏)o {{pДq}} ()
thus was amaze balls! ( *・ω・)ひ
()/ O()O ヽ(*ω)ノ Awesome!
theeuniverse chapter 23 . 9/17/2015
You should have told him the truth, Sakura! Fucking hell. I'm skipping work because of this omg
theeuniverse chapter 19 . 9/17/2015
This shit right here has more drama than my soap operas
theeuniverse chapter 2 . 9/17/2015
Omg. I'm so hooked! I mean I know all of this could turn into a big mess! (I mean, hello! Sasuke falls for Sakura but think she's a guy and has conflicting feelings, questions sexual orientation and then finds out Sakura's a she, so he suddenly feels betrayed and stuff? Gorgeous.) anyway I gotta read more and find out though.

In other news, the gaming references are amazing. FFVII ALL THE FUCKING WAY
WriterXLove chapter 2 . 7/31/2015
Why so many game references?
Sasuke seems like a child.
Naruto says "hun"?
RalitsaR chapter 30 . 6/19/2015
THIS WAS SO GREAT! THANK YOU AND GOOD JOB!
You know I thought Sakura was gonna barge in on the wedding with her bike and be like "Yeah I'm here to ruin this wedding and get my man back"
I did think that maybe at the end they would be on a beach and Sasuke would be teaching her how to surf! Points for Rali! :D
Again thank you for this beautiful story and for making me fall in love with the way you wrote about my favorite characters!