Reviews for The Bet
YungVodkaDikost chapter 1 . 5/23
I will never, never not reread this story! It's so emotionally appealing and it paints such a tragic, yet beautiful picture in your head! I absolutely adore this story and will never tire of it. Your work is absolutely beautiful and I will forever love the stories you come up with!
Ji Hyun1 chapter 30 . 2/16
Wow! I super love this story! One of the best, SasuSaku stories and it was really interesting to read, can't get enough even though it was finished. I would have love it more if you end it with Sasuke marrying Vince er Sakura. Anyway, I love it!
SilverDreamsCA chapter 27 . 12/4/2017
Well that is one way to tell him Sakura
SilverDreamsCA chapter 23 . 12/4/2017
Impossible choices
SilverDreamsCA chapter 19 . 12/4/2017
This is karma Sasuke...bitch isn't it
SilverDreamsCA chapter 18 . 12/4/2017
Oh my kami!? It's 2am and hell if I can stop reading now!
SilverDreamsCA chapter 10 . 12/4/2017
Oh Naruto, you adorable idiot
SilverDreamsCA chapter 7 . 12/3/2017
Holy shitake! And it's only chapter 7 awesome!
SilverDreamsCA chapter 3 . 12/3/2017
And that last line made me see that this entire bet is cruel to him, especially if he falls in love. How would he ever forgive her? She's using him to win a bet, she isn't seeing him at all. Ugh now I feel dread and I want Sakura to come clean. Sheesh stupid guilt!
SilverDreamsCA chapter 2 . 12/3/2017
I feel like Sasuke is about to question his sexuality thanks to this bet lol. I also have a feeling if Itachi sees Vince he'll know he's a she but will let his precious baby brother figure it out.
AllFourSeasons chapter 29 . 2/4/2017
I can't believe I just finished this, this was the most dramaxnonmassacre fanfiction I've read( besides All the Worlds A Stage) but holy moly it's making my head hurt.

And holy cow when it hurts I know some shit went down and it's good.

Goddamn, I can't believe it, I finished it.
Wangz chapter 3 . 1/16/2017
Uh
Discordmaru chapter 30 . 10/11/2016
Awesome story 3
Guest chapter 30 . 10/11/2016
I really loved this.
Kaede Kayano chapter 30 . 7/21/2016
I luvluvluv the fluff and the angst. Woo for SasuSaku, even tho that actually isn't on my OTP list.