Reviews for The Bet
another.creative.lover chapter 4 . 7/28/2010
ENTER ITACHI! :D (laughs) God, he is a sexy monster. XD Anyways... Again. You have switched from humorous and awesomesauce to another tone that nearly made me bawl to death in front of my computer screen... and I dont' think that my computer would appreciate that. _ But! Even so, this chapter is awesomesauce just like the other chappies of this story. :) The part that really got to me was Itachi crying over a bottle of Jack. TTATT
another.creative.lover chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
:D Yay! "Vincent" teaches our dear old icecube the ways of women. (laughs) It's a good thing that Sasuke's not so suspicious about stuff like this. :) Tee-hee. ;) Anyways, I absolutely love how Naruto's crashed out on the couch and crap. And kudos to Sakura for making that catch! :D (I absolutely was like, "YES!" when Sasuke and Sakura were having that little "guy bonding" thing).

You know, there should really be a guy code that's actually WRITTEN down. Wouldn't that be cool? XD Then the girls that get their hands on it would be like, "OOHH" and "AAH" XD Just saying. :) Er, anyways, I heart this story! XD

A.
another.creative.lover chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
(laughs) Awesomesauce. :) I love how Sasuke's such a prick in the beginning and then he meets "Vince". (waggles eyebrows seductively) (laughs) This is such a funny story. Time for the next chapter! :D
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
AHHAHAHAHAH Oh jeez... I love this story already. :) Tee-hee. Awesomesauce. But the thing that made me really, really sad in here (I know, me with the waterworks comes with every review _), the thing that really got to me was the fact that Sakura had to actually CUT her hair! D: I mena, couldn't she have gotten a wig or something instead of cutting that beautiful hair of hers? (cries) Anyways, I was really expecting that French barber to be like, "Is this a Britney Spears moment for you?" and wince everytime he cut her hair. XD But that's just me. :) Great job. I will read most of the rest sooner or later.
always-kh chapter 30 . 7/23/2010
nice ending it's very well tied together, fun and funny too.

and some very good psychological things in there too like between itachi and sasuke it's very believable.
always-kh chapter 27 . 7/23/2010
i did not expect the revelation to go this way no not at all ever. just wow.
always-kh chapter 21 . 7/22/2010
i'm so dumb the name finally clicked, slow right? but i'd thought haku was an oc.

anyhow haku's story was pretty good as was the discussion he'd had with sasuke.
always-kh chapter 18 . 7/22/2010
that... wan't completely unexpected but still... wow. and now i really want sasuke's view again. i mean the sexual tension has been damn obvious but wow. this is about to make things more interesting.
always-kh chapter 17 . 7/22/2010
great chapter. i can see her and him being like that. at least they got it in the open though.
always-kh chapter 16 . 7/22/2010
wow this was not what i had expected. nut she had to have known she was being used and just not have wanted to admit it. i mean she's smart.

but still just wow can't wait to see what happens next.

oh and the part with her dad had been pretty good as had her talk with karin.
always-kh chapter 15 . 7/22/2010
i knew, knew, knew it! karin still liked sasuke, she couldn't have faked all that.
always-kh chapter 10 . 7/22/2010
poor naruto that sucks. my heart really was breaking for him but for him to keep it a secret for that long wow...
always-kh chapter 8 . 7/22/2010
people actually thought the character building moments were boring? ugh. and i think this whole thing should be explored if she's discovered too soon it loses the whole thrill. this is a damn good story so far. a nice mix of elements, nice fight in this chapter too. i can't wait for sakura to have fangirls personally.
always-kh chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
gawd i loved naruto in this chapter. and even as a straight woman yeah sakura and ino kissing would be hot no wonder he reacted. lolz. funny story i love all the character interactions as usual. cool to have the rooming situation thus resolved. it works you know? and i love the ino and sakura banter a lot. and everybody seems pretty in character. well sasuke loving karin is an odd idea but somehow it works or you made it work rather, nice job of that.

Sasuke chuckled at her and organized her toiletries into a small plastic bag. -this line was near the start of the chapter and i do believe you mean sakura. not sasuke.
always-kh chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
i like itachi and your portrayal of him. the background for the brother's is pretty sweet. i'm curious how the rooming situation will go... hopefully sakura and naruto. otherwise she's pretty screwed. and it'd be too cliche if she ended up with sasuke, you know?
912 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »