Reviews for The Bet
xXSnowAngelPainterXx chapter 30 . 12/18/2010
haha, luv the ending, wow this was awesome! xoxo sasusaku 4eva!
delirious0ne chapter 30 . 12/12/2010
Found this story and finally finished reading it. So glad. Pretty funny how they couldn't tell she's a girl. But all in all you wrote it very well and you got the emotions down. Thanks for writing and sharing this. I look forward to read your other/future works. Good luck!
ju1i3Oh chapter 30 . 11/24/2010
Awesome kick butt story! I loved it! 8)
The madness speaks chapter 30 . 11/22/2010
YOU HAVE CHANGED MY WORLD!

that was an increadble story and i'm glad i kept reading :3 i'm soo looking out for anymore of your storys :D

yay happy endings XD

W
Brianna chapter 30 . 11/15/2010
This story is absolutely amazing. Thank you.
crazyfan15 chapter 30 . 10/6/2010
cuuuuute! that's all i can i say. it was well written and the characgters were good! goood job!
Forsaken Heart chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Great story, -
helena chapter 30 . 9/19/2010
dear blade redwind

i love love love love this story. it had some boring parts yes but doesnt every book? well good writitng. i love everything esspessially the ending! hahaha. i laugh and nearly cried at time. love it.

helena
Deathcomessoon chapter 30 . 9/12/2010
My friend and I both loved this story. She was reading over my shoulder through the whole thing.
Shardaen chapter 30 . 9/6/2010
this is one of the most original stories i've read :)

you're a really good writer! It seems as Sakura is really talking to you in the fic. and the NaruHina was 3

SasuSaku is my all time favorite. but it was just so cute
Greysh chapter 30 . 8/11/2010
great fic!
another.creative.lover chapter 30 . 7/30/2010
OH YEAH! (sigh) I love this ending. :) Absolutely awesome. Now time to read another story of yours. ;)
another.creative.lover chapter 29 . 7/30/2010
Tsk. Wow. Talk about bonding. There have been some bonding stuff in here between characters other than Sakura and Sasuke... and relationships that have been severed too. _ (You know what I'm talking about: Karin and Sasuke...) Anyways, I sort of made a half smile when Sakura was talking to Itachi about their little "problem". :) Made me love her even more. Oh, and I absolutely LOLed at the part where Itachi jumped into conclusions. Remember! When you assume, you make an ass out of "u" and me. (laughs)
another.creative.lover chapter 28 . 7/30/2010
! Oh hell yeah. Oh, God you did NOT just know how good I felt when I read this. (cries tears of joy) OH YEAH. UH HUH! WH00T WH00T!
another.creative.lover chapter 27 . 7/29/2010
OH YEAH. AND THE TRUTH COMES OUT. (rushes over to the next one)
949 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »