Reviews for The Bet
another.creative.lover chapter 20 . 7/29/2010
_ DAMN. IT. ALL. Sasuke, hun? Don't worry your little head off. You aren't gay: you're just in love with a girl who's just pretending to be a guy. That doesn't mean your gay; that just means that you love this person, whether or not she's a guy or a girl. That's called being a "soulmate". Ever hear about one of those? Yeah. Thought so.
another.creative.lover chapter 19 . 7/29/2010
GOD DARN IT SASUKE, FIND OUT THAT THIS "VINCENT" GUY IS A GIRL NAMED SAKURA THAT YOU MISTAKENED AND USED TO GET BACK AT YOUR DAMN EX! D: LOVE SAKURA! LOVE HER NOW! YOU AREN'T GAY! YOU WERE ATTRACTED TO her! TO HER! THE ONE AND ONLY SAKURA HARUNO! (faints again)
another.creative.lover chapter 18 . 7/29/2010
HOLY. SHIT. (hyperventilates) OH MY F-ING GOD, SASUKE'S GONE GAY OMIGOD HOLY CRAP (dies)
another.creative.lover chapter 17 . 7/29/2010
Whoa, whoa, whoa... WHAT? D; Jealousy? Jealous of what? Of "that one girl"? D: OH DEAR. OH MY F-ING GOD/BUDDHA! (faints) I CAN'T HANDLE THIS! (continues to next chapter)
another.creative.lover chapter 16 . 7/29/2010
Oh. God. (winces) Uh, "Vincent", honey? You have to keep track of your emotions before he finds out a little too soon... . (runs away)
another.creative.lover chapter 15 . 7/29/2010
HA HA! I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! The only thing that I really didn't expect was her meeting KARIN of all people. But, then again, I'm so caught up with the "SASUKE AND SAKURA ARE BOTH AT THE PARTY" that I probably forgot that that redhead was going too. _ Well, guess the two of them are gonna get laid tonight, ne?
another.creative.lover chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
Oh. My. God. I absolutely squealed when Sakura went all nerdy for that FF costume. XD (laughs) I heart nerds! ;) Her father should be MINE~ I would worship the ground he walks on. (swoons). Anyways, I'm absolutely happy that Sakura gets such a beautiful father and mother who love her so very much. :) And I have a feeling that I know what's going to happen... Sakura's going as Ivy for Halloween and she sees Sasuke there and Sasuke recognizes her... (shrugs) A little guess. But I know that Sasuke and Sakura are going to see each other there. Oh. and on more question:

I was wondering the whole time why her dad wasn't asking about her hair. Then I realized something:

Is the way Sakura's hair is now the same way it is in the manga (that short) only in a differently styled way?
another.creative.lover chapter 13 . 7/29/2010
Holy fudge monsters! D: (ducks a flying object). WHAT. THE. HELL. D: Oh dear, oh dear! What will happen! Right now, I'm hoping that Sasuke will get his closure so that Sakura can FINALLY reveal herself as a GIRL and not as "Vincent" so that Sasuke won't think that he's got goo-goo gay eyes for a guy. _ Seriously: ALL MUST GO WELL WITH KARIN-BUTT! D:
another.creative.lover chapter 12 . 7/29/2010
(hyperventilates and faints) OH. DEAR. LORDIE. 0_0 (Definitely all I have to say about this one... Now I have to move on before I DIE).
another.creative.lover chapter 11 . 7/29/2010
GAHHHH! (FANGIRL SQUEAL) Omigod, omigod, omigod, you put in NARUHINA! :D Yay! Wow. (Whew). Thank God. :) I'm so glad. _ Hinata was the real person who gave Naruto the handkercheif. It's like a messed up version of Cinderella: Naruto's the prince and Hinata's the shy Cinderella with the missing tissue. XD Er, something like that. ;) Anyways... ON TO THE NEXT CHAPPY!
another.creative.lover chapter 10 . 7/29/2010
(half smiles) I felt like crying in this chapter. I was actually listening to this one song called "9 Crimes" by Damien (something like that). And it made me feel really sad. :) Anyways, when I was reading about Naruto loving Sakura, I thought about my own best friend. (half smiles) I mean, I know my best friend loves me. And not in that typical best friend love type of thing. I mean, he's told me once. But I was too stupid to know that it wasn't that typical best friend type of thing. (halfsmiles) Now that makes me feel a little crappy. (dies) XD Er. Anyways. Yeah. This is the effect that YOUR stories have on me. _ BLAH! Er, anyways. Yay! Sasuke's falling for "Vincent!" Now go and fall for Sakura now! D:
another.creative.lover chapter 9 . 7/29/2010
:) This is so awesome. :) (laughs) YES! THEY WERE SO AWESOME, FIGHTING THAT ONE PRICK OF A BUTT FACE WHO THOUGHT HIS CHICK WASN'T A W****! XD Anyways, I have to admit: Your story is different from others. :) (laughs) I mean, I'm probably stating the obvious here, but I'm just saying: this is definitely different from the others that I've read. :) And I absolutely love how it makes me feel. I especially love how this really goes into the detail about female roles in the world in present day and isn't shallow and airy like other fics. :) It goes in deep and really is, in fact, emotional. (laughs) I love it!
another.creative.lover chapter 8 . 7/29/2010
(sigh of relief) Okay. So he wants to be "more than friends, less than lovers." Basically, brothers. Who aren't afraid to hug in public. (nods) Alright, I get that. That's kewls. XD Anyways, hopefully he'll find out soon that Vincent's actually a girl named Sakura and then he'll be like, "OH GOD I KNOW I LOVE HER." And then jump to making her kissy-kissy goo-goo. :) Awesome.
another.creative.lover chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
(HAHAHAHAHAHA) Oh dear. Man. Even if I capitalized my usual "laughs" thing, it wouldn't show you how awkward I'm feeling right now. XD I absoltuely love you. Nice twists and turns, and I just knew that Sasuke would end up feeling confused. I bet right now he's all like, "WHAT. THE. HELL. AM I GOING GAY?" (slaps self). XD I'm so terrible for loving this twist. _" Not that I like yaoi/yuri. I don't fancy those at all. (laughs) Er, anyways, I love you! :D In a totally straight kind of way. _
another.creative.lover chapter 6 . 7/29/2010
XD OH jeez... (laughs) Yay! :D You entered Kakashi and Kiba too! And even though our fellow heroine and her nice blond buddy are both wishing for Haku NOT to be at the party, I'm pretty sure that Haku is definitely going to be there. ;) Tee-hee.
928 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »