Reviews for The Bet
another.creative.lover chapter 10 . 7/29/2010
(half smiles) I felt like crying in this chapter. I was actually listening to this one song called "9 Crimes" by Damien (something like that). And it made me feel really sad. :) Anyways, when I was reading about Naruto loving Sakura, I thought about my own best friend. (half smiles) I mean, I know my best friend loves me. And not in that typical best friend love type of thing. I mean, he's told me once. But I was too stupid to know that it wasn't that typical best friend type of thing. (halfsmiles) Now that makes me feel a little crappy. (dies) XD Er. Anyways. Yeah. This is the effect that YOUR stories have on me. _ BLAH! Er, anyways. Yay! Sasuke's falling for "Vincent!" Now go and fall for Sakura now! D:
another.creative.lover chapter 9 . 7/29/2010
:) This is so awesome. :) (laughs) YES! THEY WERE SO AWESOME, FIGHTING THAT ONE PRICK OF A BUTT FACE WHO THOUGHT HIS CHICK WASN'T A W****! XD Anyways, I have to admit: Your story is different from others. :) (laughs) I mean, I'm probably stating the obvious here, but I'm just saying: this is definitely different from the others that I've read. :) And I absolutely love how it makes me feel. I especially love how this really goes into the detail about female roles in the world in present day and isn't shallow and airy like other fics. :) It goes in deep and really is, in fact, emotional. (laughs) I love it!
another.creative.lover chapter 8 . 7/29/2010
(sigh of relief) Okay. So he wants to be "more than friends, less than lovers." Basically, brothers. Who aren't afraid to hug in public. (nods) Alright, I get that. That's kewls. XD Anyways, hopefully he'll find out soon that Vincent's actually a girl named Sakura and then he'll be like, "OH GOD I KNOW I LOVE HER." And then jump to making her kissy-kissy goo-goo. :) Awesome.
another.creative.lover chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
(HAHAHAHAHAHA) Oh dear. Man. Even if I capitalized my usual "laughs" thing, it wouldn't show you how awkward I'm feeling right now. XD I absoltuely love you. Nice twists and turns, and I just knew that Sasuke would end up feeling confused. I bet right now he's all like, "WHAT. THE. HELL. AM I GOING GAY?" (slaps self). XD I'm so terrible for loving this twist. _" Not that I like yaoi/yuri. I don't fancy those at all. (laughs) Er, anyways, I love you! :D In a totally straight kind of way. _
another.creative.lover chapter 6 . 7/29/2010
XD OH jeez... (laughs) Yay! :D You entered Kakashi and Kiba too! And even though our fellow heroine and her nice blond buddy are both wishing for Haku NOT to be at the party, I'm pretty sure that Haku is definitely going to be there. ;) Tee-hee.
another.creative.lover chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
Yes, Yes, YES! I totally agree with you on that Itachi role. :3 He is a big brother and he will always love Sasuke... as a big brother. XD Anyways, great job with this chapter. A little sprinkle of humor, of lesbian romance and friendship, and once again seriousness. ;) Awesomesauce as always.

XD and I definitely LOLed at the part where Naruto was like, "Thank you Buddha for granting me..." yeah you know the rest. XD THANK YOU BUDDHA FOR GIVING ME THIS STORY!
another.creative.lover chapter 4 . 7/28/2010
ENTER ITACHI! :D (laughs) God, he is a sexy monster. XD Anyways... Again. You have switched from humorous and awesomesauce to another tone that nearly made me bawl to death in front of my computer screen... and I dont' think that my computer would appreciate that. _ But! Even so, this chapter is awesomesauce just like the other chappies of this story. :) The part that really got to me was Itachi crying over a bottle of Jack. TTATT
another.creative.lover chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
:D Yay! "Vincent" teaches our dear old icecube the ways of women. (laughs) It's a good thing that Sasuke's not so suspicious about stuff like this. :) Tee-hee. ;) Anyways, I absolutely love how Naruto's crashed out on the couch and crap. And kudos to Sakura for making that catch! :D (I absolutely was like, "YES!" when Sasuke and Sakura were having that little "guy bonding" thing).

You know, there should really be a guy code that's actually WRITTEN down. Wouldn't that be cool? XD Then the girls that get their hands on it would be like, "OOHH" and "AAH" XD Just saying. :) Er, anyways, I heart this story! XD

A.
another.creative.lover chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
(laughs) Awesomesauce. :) I love how Sasuke's such a prick in the beginning and then he meets "Vince". (waggles eyebrows seductively) (laughs) This is such a funny story. Time for the next chapter! :D
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
AHHAHAHAHAH Oh jeez... I love this story already. :) Tee-hee. Awesomesauce. But the thing that made me really, really sad in here (I know, me with the waterworks comes with every review _), the thing that really got to me was the fact that Sakura had to actually CUT her hair! D: I mena, couldn't she have gotten a wig or something instead of cutting that beautiful hair of hers? (cries) Anyways, I was really expecting that French barber to be like, "Is this a Britney Spears moment for you?" and wince everytime he cut her hair. XD But that's just me. :) Great job. I will read most of the rest sooner or later.
always-kh chapter 30 . 7/23/2010
nice ending it's very well tied together, fun and funny too.

and some very good psychological things in there too like between itachi and sasuke it's very believable.
always-kh chapter 27 . 7/23/2010
i did not expect the revelation to go this way no not at all ever. just wow.
always-kh chapter 21 . 7/22/2010
i'm so dumb the name finally clicked, slow right? but i'd thought haku was an oc.

anyhow haku's story was pretty good as was the discussion he'd had with sasuke.
always-kh chapter 18 . 7/22/2010
that... wan't completely unexpected but still... wow. and now i really want sasuke's view again. i mean the sexual tension has been damn obvious but wow. this is about to make things more interesting.
always-kh chapter 17 . 7/22/2010
great chapter. i can see her and him being like that. at least they got it in the open though.
918 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »