Reviews for The Bet
another.creative.lover chapter 29 . 7/30/2010
Tsk. Wow. Talk about bonding. There have been some bonding stuff in here between characters other than Sakura and Sasuke... and relationships that have been severed too. _ (You know what I'm talking about: Karin and Sasuke...) Anyways, I sort of made a half smile when Sakura was talking to Itachi about their little "problem". :) Made me love her even more. Oh, and I absolutely LOLed at the part where Itachi jumped into conclusions. Remember! When you assume, you make an ass out of "u" and me. (laughs)
another.creative.lover chapter 28 . 7/30/2010
! Oh hell yeah. Oh, God you did NOT just know how good I felt when I read this. (cries tears of joy) OH YEAH. UH HUH! WH00T WH00T!
another.creative.lover chapter 27 . 7/29/2010
OH YEAH. AND THE TRUTH COMES OUT. (rushes over to the next one)
another.creative.lover chapter 26 . 7/29/2010
Whew. And now, Sasuke needs to find out the truth. NOW. It's now or never. Either that, or Sakura just needs to be the strong woman she's always been and tell him. (cries) WAHHHH! COME ON YOU GUYS! MAKE IT THROUGH!
another.creative.lover chapter 25 . 7/29/2010
Holy. F-ing. Shit. Why does this sound so deja vu to me? _ I mean, seriously: this sounds liek a retelling of me and my friend: my best friend being Sasuke and me being Sakura. _ Not coining this around myself and being totally hard-on conceited here. I'm just saying... it's kind of freaking me out...
another.creative.lover chapter 24 . 7/29/2010
(facepalm) Dammit, Sakura! Why didn't you tell him earlier? Why the hell did you LEAVE? _
another.creative.lover chapter 23 . 7/29/2010
(dies on the inside) Damn it... why'd you do that to poor ol' Sasuke-kun? D: (clickies)
another.creative.lover chapter 22 . 7/29/2010
GOD DARN IT SAKURA TELL HIM ALREADY! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL HIM? (runs to the next chapter)
another.creative.lover chapter 21 . 7/29/2010
OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD! (insert fangirl squeal here) Wow. Remember that one review that I wrote especially for dear old "Sasuke-kun"? (laughs) THAT WAS WHAT HAKU TOLD SASUKE FOR ME! XD Yes~3 Awesomesauce. :) Yay! And Haku and Zabuza are dating, oh I just knew they were meant for each other. XD Anwyays... I think Sakura's going to drop the bomb on this one, ne? Guess I should wait and see...
another.creative.lover chapter 20 . 7/29/2010
_ DAMN. IT. ALL. Sasuke, hun? Don't worry your little head off. You aren't gay: you're just in love with a girl who's just pretending to be a guy. That doesn't mean your gay; that just means that you love this person, whether or not she's a guy or a girl. That's called being a "soulmate". Ever hear about one of those? Yeah. Thought so.
another.creative.lover chapter 19 . 7/29/2010
GOD DARN IT SASUKE, FIND OUT THAT THIS "VINCENT" GUY IS A GIRL NAMED SAKURA THAT YOU MISTAKENED AND USED TO GET BACK AT YOUR DAMN EX! D: LOVE SAKURA! LOVE HER NOW! YOU AREN'T GAY! YOU WERE ATTRACTED TO her! TO HER! THE ONE AND ONLY SAKURA HARUNO! (faints again)
another.creative.lover chapter 18 . 7/29/2010
HOLY. SHIT. (hyperventilates) OH MY F-ING GOD, SASUKE'S GONE GAY OMIGOD HOLY CRAP (dies)
another.creative.lover chapter 17 . 7/29/2010
Whoa, whoa, whoa... WHAT? D; Jealousy? Jealous of what? Of "that one girl"? D: OH DEAR. OH MY F-ING GOD/BUDDHA! (faints) I CAN'T HANDLE THIS! (continues to next chapter)
another.creative.lover chapter 16 . 7/29/2010
Oh. God. (winces) Uh, "Vincent", honey? You have to keep track of your emotions before he finds out a little too soon... . (runs away)
another.creative.lover chapter 15 . 7/29/2010
HA HA! I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! The only thing that I really didn't expect was her meeting KARIN of all people. But, then again, I'm so caught up with the "SASUKE AND SAKURA ARE BOTH AT THE PARTY" that I probably forgot that that redhead was going too. _ Well, guess the two of them are gonna get laid tonight, ne?
937 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »