Reviews for The Bet
DinosaurBrigade chapter 30 . 3/29/2014
I'm going to mention first off that I'm not a sasusake fan at all. My OTP involves naruto and sasuke being together and anything else is just plan wrong. So obviously this isn't the kind of thing I'd normally read, but the summary made me curious. Then as I was skimming the first chapter, I got caught up in story. And before I knew it, I ended up reading way more than I'd ever planned. I'm just a sucker for good writing, a decent plot, and nice storytelling apparently.

Now I don't know how common the cross-dressing girl gets the guy thing is, but I have to say you did it right. I appreciate sakura being a bit of a struggling tomboy because otherwise her character would have been full of too much false acting; this way she is able to stay very much a real person. Although, I do find it interesting that you almost make her seem as if she's partially transsexual, specifically that little bit at the end.

The second thing I liked about this story was how you portrayed sasuke's attraction to sakura. He might have been confused, but he ultimately didn't question this 'good' thing too much. As a pansexual, I like that he is attracted to who she is and not her body in the realistic way. Way too often the character is attracted to and wants to sex up a person of gender 'a' only to find out the person is really 'b' instead. The problem comes when the character has only known about 'a' the whole time and somehow magically attracted to 'b' and forgets that they were ever the other gender. While sasuke is attracted to both Vince and sakura, he still thinks of her as the man he's known the entire time. This definitely helps the story feel real and right.
Guest chapter 28 . 3/24/2014
Good. You made it right
Guest chapter 24 . 3/24/2014
You have six chapters to bake this right.
emachiin chapter 30 . 3/24/2014
'Tis was such a good read. One of my favorite AU tbh.
emachiin chapter 27 . 3/24/2014
I would have never expected her to strip. The best.
ILoveSxS chapter 30 . 3/20/2014
that was an amazing fanfic! I finished it in one day
yourstruly247 chapter 30 . 2/28/2014
Congrats on completing this awe-inspiring story!
What's there to say? This story is the embodiment of perfection. While I'm supposed to be working on my coursework, here I am completely sidetracked by your masterpiece. I don't know if this feeling inside of me is elation (from a wonderful ending) or melancholy (at the thought that it's the end). Either way, you have set the bar for fanfiction in my opinion.
There is no criticism I can offer, Sasuke's transition into loving Vincent was absolutely smooth, and his acceptance of his love for Sakura was justified by the cliche (yet much loved) fact that he loves her for her personality and not her looks. This revelation does give me hope that a love like this does exist in the real world. So thank you for that.
Your writing is fluent, expressive (but not overly emotional) and thought-provoking. Somehow you have managed to perfectly combine emotive writing with a strong storyline.
Thank you for writing this fic, it's probably my favourite out of every fic I've ever read on this site.
Thanks once again, and good luck in all you do! :)
yourstruly247
Akiha suzuki chapter 12 . 1/20/2014
What movie? I might want to watch it. I love your stories and I have read most of them. :)
JustAnotherMaybe chapter 29 . 12/10/2013
Don't you mean door at the end there? When one door close, another door opens?
Sakura Yui chapter 30 . 10/31/2013
a really great story! love it very much!
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
OMG I FINALLY FOUND THIS STORY AGAIN! I freakin' spent the whole day trying to find this fic because i wanted to read parts of it...for the fourth time. I can't believe after all this time i forgot to fav it! \( )/

THANK YOU GOOGLE AND MY OVERLY SPECIFIC SEARCH!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
You are an amazing writer. Care to give me some of thaylt awesomeness? !?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
OmG 1$st chapter and i am already hooked
Meepyonnee chapter 30 . 9/5/2013
I enjoyed this story very much. Thank you for making me laugh and cry and curse at the characters' stupidity all at the same time.
Meepyonnee chapter 7 . 9/4/2013
OMGOMGOMG HE'S GAY! HAHAHAHAHAH I don't know why the hell I'm laughing right now HE'S EFFIN GAY HAHAHAHA
926 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »