Reviews for The Bet
Guest chapter 22 . 4/1/2015
she needs to tell him the truth now, if she doesnt, it could break him...literally
Guest chapter 14 . 4/1/2015
Guest chapter 13 . 4/1/2015
too bad sakura cant come. I think sakura's boy name shoul've just been sakura. or 're both boy names
Guest chapter 4 . 4/1/2015
No, no, no,no,no! DONT RUIN HAKU, I BEG OF YOUU. I feel reall bad for itachi, it aint easy being the older sibling in these situations, let the man have his coping mechanisms.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/31/2015
yey, he's starting to check her/him out
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Guest chapter 30 . 1/27/2015
It was a good story, I really liked it, a lack of lemons for my liking bat it was good, bye and keep writing
Trisha chapter 30 . 1/4/2015
Aww! That was a cute ending . . . It seems I always pick fanfics with good endings.
Well, Sasuke and Sakura in here are just AMAZING,
I don't really know what else to say.
I really like your fanfic.
MystikalFaery chapter 30 . 12/10/2014
Absolutely loved reading this book! It kept me up at night, could not put it down! Completely unputdownable :D you truly have such an amazing imagination, and such a way with words! Please don't stop writing, I hope you have more sakusasu and KakaSaku fics up your sleeve!
sandmanslullaby chapter 30 . 10/31/2014
Honestly? One of the best works I have ever written on this site. Well done!
Once I started it, I just had to finish it! So I'm sorry if part of the review stops making sense, it's four in the morning over here and I'm running on three boxes of nerds. Lol
About the story, it's pretty incredible. You're right about how few cross-dressing fics are out there in the Naruto fandom. There's even few on well written ones, which I think is where your story falls under. You set out to write a fun fic, about a bet with more on the line than what they originally bargained for, and you delivered. From the plot to the characters, and steadily development of each element, I was left entralled, and pleading for more. I laughed, I cried, but mostly I laughed. Never have dreaded the ending to a story until this one. You truly have an art for story telling. With that said, I wish you the best in any future endeavors! Happy writing

LadyHyuga101 chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
i love this chapter and i think the way you have portrayed the character of itachi is great.
ren007 chapter 30 . 5/25/2014
this story rocks!
larryjc chapter 30 . 4/18/2014
Finished this in less than 20hrs and I slept for like 8hrs in between. I rarely read SS fic if NH isn't a major pairing. But this is by far the best SS major fic I have read. Somethings almost put me off like naruto loving sakura, but it was all explained out well.
Sasuke still seems gay to me though, but I understand the concept of loving someone for who they are and not what sexual parts they have.
Simply put, I don't regret reading this. Rather, I am terribly glad I did. Too bad for karin though. After all she went through, it is sad she didn't get what she wanted.
I hope I get more of the same if not better from you. *salutes*
DinosaurBrigade chapter 30 . 3/29/2014
I'm going to mention first off that I'm not a sasusake fan at all. My OTP involves naruto and sasuke being together and anything else is just plan wrong. So obviously this isn't the kind of thing I'd normally read, but the summary made me curious. Then as I was skimming the first chapter, I got caught up in story. And before I knew it, I ended up reading way more than I'd ever planned. I'm just a sucker for good writing, a decent plot, and nice storytelling apparently.

Now I don't know how common the cross-dressing girl gets the guy thing is, but I have to say you did it right. I appreciate sakura being a bit of a struggling tomboy because otherwise her character would have been full of too much false acting; this way she is able to stay very much a real person. Although, I do find it interesting that you almost make her seem as if she's partially transsexual, specifically that little bit at the end.

The second thing I liked about this story was how you portrayed sasuke's attraction to sakura. He might have been confused, but he ultimately didn't question this 'good' thing too much. As a pansexual, I like that he is attracted to who she is and not her body in the realistic way. Way too often the character is attracted to and wants to sex up a person of gender 'a' only to find out the person is really 'b' instead. The problem comes when the character has only known about 'a' the whole time and somehow magically attracted to 'b' and forgets that they were ever the other gender. While sasuke is attracted to both Vince and sakura, he still thinks of her as the man he's known the entire time. This definitely helps the story feel real and right.
Guest chapter 28 . 3/24/2014