Reviews for The Bet
McTaz chapter 30 . 8/31/2013
Thanks for that wonderful read. Your words really captured the finer aspects of people. Maybe I'd even say it caught them at their most honest moments? There's something about your writing that makes their souls seem even more bared out to the readers than most other fanfics.

I have to say that it certainly helped with me falling in love with your characters. Your story. Everything.

Is it out of my place to say good job?
McTaz chapter 27 . 8/31/2013
That was by far the most angry strip scene I've ever encountered in fan fiction. XD
Guest chapter 30 . 8/21/2013
Absolutely stunning. Beautiful work of literature. You are an amazing author and thank you so much for sharing and writing this story :)
xxcandylover23xx chapter 30 . 7/6/2013
i like it!
Stormglass chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I live this so far and I love Vince too!
TheSecondOtherGuy chapter 30 . 6/1/2013
O_O
xksyoddie chapter 30 . 4/24/2013
I loved this! Amazing concept. I have never came across a cross-dressing Sakura before. The cross-dressing sort of reminded me of the movies: She's the Man and You're Beautiful. As for Sasuke, I kept thinking (& kind of hoping) that he was going to find out when he wanted coutis. Lol. Well other than that, great job!
White Acer chapter 30 . 4/19/2013
It's a really nice story. Thanks I liked it.
SamRosaria chapter 30 . 2/7/2013
That was incredible! Loved it!
xoigoi.labang chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
It's so amazing! I love it! Enjoy your story so much!
Xyra Kaze chapter 30 . 1/17/2013
This is definitely the best! I loved every second of it and i can see that it will be read many more times. You are truly amazing!
Xyra Kaze chapter 29 . 1/17/2013
I'm glad that you maid her mature, since many people portray her as a school girl with a big temper, but i like this version of her a whole lot better
Xyra Kaze chapter 28 . 1/17/2013
That was very sweet. I'm glad that they are finally happy! But i sort of feel sorry for karin.
Xyra Kaze chapter 27 . 1/17/2013
what the hell?! that is an awesome way to end the chapter! very nerve wrecking
Xyra Kaze chapter 25 . 1/17/2013
Wow that is hardcore crap! My mind is blown
925 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »