Reviews for The Bet
JustAnotherMaybe chapter 29 . 12/10/2013
Don't you mean door at the end there? When one door close, another door opens?
Sakura Yui chapter 30 . 10/31/2013
a really great story! love it very much!
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
OMG I FINALLY FOUND THIS STORY AGAIN! I freakin' spent the whole day trying to find this fic because i wanted to read parts of it...for the fourth time. I can't believe after all this time i forgot to fav it! \( )/

Guest chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
You are an amazing writer. Care to give me some of thaylt awesomeness? !?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
OmG 1$st chapter and i am already hooked
Meepyonnee chapter 30 . 9/5/2013
I enjoyed this story very much. Thank you for making me laugh and cry and curse at the characters' stupidity all at the same time.
Meepyonnee chapter 7 . 9/4/2013
OMGOMGOMG HE'S GAY! HAHAHAHAHAH I don't know why the hell I'm laughing right now HE'S EFFIN GAY HAHAHAHA
Nikita Lann chapter 30 . 9/2/2013
... wow.

That is what I call a story. You actually made a cross-dressing-high-school-hurted-in-their-past-an d-with-difficult-family-stories-Sakura-Sasuke story that was just realistic wonderful, without clich├ęs, well-written, nor fluffly, nor cheesy...

Wow. Your storie hooked me up in its first lines, even in the summary - I don't know, it gives a good feeling, despite it being very short and not so catchy, maybe it is the good syntaxe and grammary
Also, I think the fact that you are not a Sasuke groupie helped. Because he actually was a character, a human one, and not some fantasy or some dream girls can have. I loved how Hinata told Naruto she loved him, with sadness, and how they start their relationship, how they kiss, and don't talk about it, how Sasuke is imediately attracted to Sakura, despite everything - hell if I thought we would have a kiss so soon... your story was fulll of surprise. I never knew what was gonna happen. I loved every single point of it, every single event, declaration... it was perfect for what it was : a story about love, friendship, reality, and stupidity.

You've no idea how I'm happy about loving it so much because I always liked the cross-dressing type of story without ever finding one that was good. Realistic you know. Everything goes pretty much back to that in my vocabulary.

So I'm gonna read your other stories ) And thank you for this bet. That was one, and you won it.

(And i'm sorry if I'm sometimes not clear, I'm french so... )
McTaz chapter 30 . 8/31/2013
Thanks for that wonderful read. Your words really captured the finer aspects of people. Maybe I'd even say it caught them at their most honest moments? There's something about your writing that makes their souls seem even more bared out to the readers than most other fanfics.

I have to say that it certainly helped with me falling in love with your characters. Your story. Everything.

Is it out of my place to say good job?
McTaz chapter 27 . 8/31/2013
That was by far the most angry strip scene I've ever encountered in fan fiction. XD
Guest chapter 30 . 8/21/2013
Absolutely stunning. Beautiful work of literature. You are an amazing author and thank you so much for sharing and writing this story :)
xxcandylover23xx chapter 30 . 7/6/2013
i like it!
Stormglass chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I live this so far and I love Vince too!
TheSecondOtherGuy chapter 30 . 6/1/2013
xksyoddie chapter 30 . 4/24/2013
I loved this! Amazing concept. I have never came across a cross-dressing Sakura before. The cross-dressing sort of reminded me of the movies: She's the Man and You're Beautiful. As for Sasuke, I kept thinking (& kind of hoping) that he was going to find out when he wanted coutis. Lol. Well other than that, great job!
933 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »