Reviews for The Bet
Guest chapter 24 . 3/24/2014
You have six chapters to bake this right.
emachiin chapter 30 . 3/24/2014
'Tis was such a good read. One of my favorite AU tbh.
emachiin chapter 27 . 3/24/2014
I would have never expected her to strip. The best.
ILoveSxS chapter 30 . 3/20/2014
that was an amazing fanfic! I finished it in one day
thirteenchrysanthemums chapter 30 . 2/28/2014
Congrats on completing this awe-inspiring story!
What's there to say? This story is the embodiment of perfection. While I'm supposed to be working on my coursework, here I am completely sidetracked by your masterpiece. I don't know if this feeling inside of me is elation (from a wonderful ending) or melancholy (at the thought that it's the end). Either way, you have set the bar for fanfiction in my opinion.
There is no criticism I can offer, Sasuke's transition into loving Vincent was absolutely smooth, and his acceptance of his love for Sakura was justified by the cliche (yet much loved) fact that he loves her for her personality and not her looks. This revelation does give me hope that a love like this does exist in the real world. So thank you for that.
Your writing is fluent, expressive (but not overly emotional) and thought-provoking. Somehow you have managed to perfectly combine emotive writing with a strong storyline.
Thank you for writing this fic, it's probably my favourite out of every fic I've ever read on this site.
Thanks once again, and good luck in all you do! :)
Akiha suzuki chapter 12 . 1/20/2014
What movie? I might want to watch it. I love your stories and I have read most of them. :)
PerceptionOftheUnique chapter 29 . 12/10/2013
Don't you mean door at the end there? When one door close, another door opens?
Sakura Yui chapter 30 . 10/31/2013
a really great story! love it very much!
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
OMG I FINALLY FOUND THIS STORY AGAIN! I freakin' spent the whole day trying to find this fic because i wanted to read parts of it...for the fourth time. I can't believe after all this time i forgot to fav it! \( )/

Guest chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
You are an amazing writer. Care to give me some of thaylt awesomeness? !?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
OmG 1$st chapter and i am already hooked
Meepyonnee chapter 30 . 9/5/2013
I enjoyed this story very much. Thank you for making me laugh and cry and curse at the characters' stupidity all at the same time.
Meepyonnee chapter 7 . 9/4/2013
OMGOMGOMG HE'S GAY! HAHAHAHAHAH I don't know why the hell I'm laughing right now HE'S EFFIN GAY HAHAHAHA
Nikita Lann chapter 30 . 9/2/2013
... wow.

That is what I call a story. You actually made a cross-dressing-high-school-hurted-in-their-past-an d-with-difficult-family-stories-Sakura-Sasuke story that was just realistic wonderful, without clich├ęs, well-written, nor fluffly, nor cheesy...

Wow. Your storie hooked me up in its first lines, even in the summary - I don't know, it gives a good feeling, despite it being very short and not so catchy, maybe it is the good syntaxe and grammary
Also, I think the fact that you are not a Sasuke groupie helped. Because he actually was a character, a human one, and not some fantasy or some dream girls can have. I loved how Hinata told Naruto she loved him, with sadness, and how they start their relationship, how they kiss, and don't talk about it, how Sasuke is imediately attracted to Sakura, despite everything - hell if I thought we would have a kiss so soon... your story was fulll of surprise. I never knew what was gonna happen. I loved every single point of it, every single event, declaration... it was perfect for what it was : a story about love, friendship, reality, and stupidity.

You've no idea how I'm happy about loving it so much because I always liked the cross-dressing type of story without ever finding one that was good. Realistic you know. Everything goes pretty much back to that in my vocabulary.

So I'm gonna read your other stories ) And thank you for this bet. That was one, and you won it.

(And i'm sorry if I'm sometimes not clear, I'm french so... )
McTaz chapter 30 . 8/31/2013
Thanks for that wonderful read. Your words really captured the finer aspects of people. Maybe I'd even say it caught them at their most honest moments? There's something about your writing that makes their souls seem even more bared out to the readers than most other fanfics.

I have to say that it certainly helped with me falling in love with your characters. Your story. Everything.

Is it out of my place to say good job?
939 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »