Reviews for The Bet
Meepyonnee chapter 7 . 9/4/2013
OMGOMGOMG HE'S GAY! HAHAHAHAHAH I don't know why the hell I'm laughing right now HE'S EFFIN GAY HAHAHAHA
Nikita Lann chapter 30 . 9/2/2013
... wow.

That is what I call a story. You actually made a cross-dressing-high-school-hurted-in-their-past-an d-with-difficult-family-stories-Sakura-Sasuke story that was just realistic wonderful, without clich├ęs, well-written, nor fluffly, nor cheesy...

Wow. Your storie hooked me up in its first lines, even in the summary - I don't know, it gives a good feeling, despite it being very short and not so catchy, maybe it is the good syntaxe and grammary
Also, I think the fact that you are not a Sasuke groupie helped. Because he actually was a character, a human one, and not some fantasy or some dream girls can have. I loved how Hinata told Naruto she loved him, with sadness, and how they start their relationship, how they kiss, and don't talk about it, how Sasuke is imediately attracted to Sakura, despite everything - hell if I thought we would have a kiss so soon... your story was fulll of surprise. I never knew what was gonna happen. I loved every single point of it, every single event, declaration... it was perfect for what it was : a story about love, friendship, reality, and stupidity.

You've no idea how I'm happy about loving it so much because I always liked the cross-dressing type of story without ever finding one that was good. Realistic you know. Everything goes pretty much back to that in my vocabulary.

So I'm gonna read your other stories ) And thank you for this bet. That was one, and you won it.

(And i'm sorry if I'm sometimes not clear, I'm french so... )
McTaz chapter 30 . 8/31/2013
Thanks for that wonderful read. Your words really captured the finer aspects of people. Maybe I'd even say it caught them at their most honest moments? There's something about your writing that makes their souls seem even more bared out to the readers than most other fanfics.

I have to say that it certainly helped with me falling in love with your characters. Your story. Everything.

Is it out of my place to say good job?
McTaz chapter 27 . 8/31/2013
That was by far the most angry strip scene I've ever encountered in fan fiction. XD
Guest chapter 30 . 8/21/2013
Absolutely stunning. Beautiful work of literature. You are an amazing author and thank you so much for sharing and writing this story :)
xxcandylover23xx chapter 30 . 7/6/2013
i like it!
Stormglass chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I live this so far and I love Vince too!
TheSecondOtherGuy chapter 30 . 6/1/2013
O_O
xksyoddie chapter 30 . 4/24/2013
I loved this! Amazing concept. I have never came across a cross-dressing Sakura before. The cross-dressing sort of reminded me of the movies: She's the Man and You're Beautiful. As for Sasuke, I kept thinking (& kind of hoping) that he was going to find out when he wanted coutis. Lol. Well other than that, great job!
White Acer chapter 30 . 4/19/2013
It's a really nice story. Thanks I liked it.
SamRosaria chapter 30 . 2/7/2013
That was incredible! Loved it!
xoigoi.labang chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
It's so amazing! I love it! Enjoy your story so much!
Xyra Kaze chapter 30 . 1/17/2013
This is definitely the best! I loved every second of it and i can see that it will be read many more times. You are truly amazing!
Xyra Kaze chapter 29 . 1/17/2013
I'm glad that you maid her mature, since many people portray her as a school girl with a big temper, but i like this version of her a whole lot better
Xyra Kaze chapter 28 . 1/17/2013
That was very sweet. I'm glad that they are finally happy! But i sort of feel sorry for karin.
927 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »