Reviews for The Bet
OMG2013 chapter 4 . 11/5/2008
I LOVE IT!
TeenageCrisis chapter 4 . 11/5/2008
i like itachi that way too..i hate when ppl play him off as this really badass person who loves to make hell for sasuke any way possible. yes it answers my question thx. cant wait for the next chap..sakura got through playing off as a boy with sasuke but i wonder if she can fool itachi..hehe cant wait to find out.
Li chapter 3 . 11/5/2008
I love your protrayal of characters especially naruto's. There are so many stories that I've read and they really mess him up even though they don't mean to. This story is pretty damn good, well better than I've ever writen so yeah. I also love the conversation between sasuke and sakura. It just seems so perfect, to me at least.

P.S. You update really fast. How do you do it? Oh well, keep up the good work.
Joker molester here chapter 4 . 11/5/2008
Oh... that was a fast update lol yay! i liked this chapter... well i always like a bit of Itachi ;D
kattylin chapter 3 . 11/5/2008
lmao hehe, if i havta slap u i will... update Kei's Mission- damn it's too long but im sure ya know what im talking about lol i wanna suck my time up in fanfic since im having this gut feeling im gonna get grounded for not making it to the class top ten... holy crud... update soon!
Joker molester here chapter 3 . 11/5/2008
Ah good chapter update soon :D
tabemono604 chapter 3 . 11/4/2008
good story. and yes, if you add itachi and make it into a sorta love triangle, that would be even better.
DarkAngelRakell chapter 3 . 11/4/2008
wow love the conversation...
TeenageCrisis chapter 3 . 11/4/2008
where is sasukes family?
Rangiku-hime chapter 3 . 11/4/2008
Awesome fic, I wait for another chapter everyday, ya'know? I like this story.
Girlalicious chapter 3 . 11/4/2008
AWSOME p
BerryBerry-Chan chapter 3 . 11/4/2008
i have read a story where sakura is a "boy" but this one is by far my favorite! keep up the good work and update soon please
Pandastacia chapter 3 . 11/4/2008
-throws confetti-

yay! A reallyreallyreally quick update!

Heehee, I'm looking forward to it! Itachi is my favorite character. :3 Call me a loser but he is so awesome!

Actually, I think of She's the Man and Twelfth Night when I read any Sakura-pretends-to-be-a-boy storys. I thought about it at first, but the whole bet turns it out differently.

Any plans on how long this will be?

Pandy
the blanket chapter 3 . 11/4/2008
That last bit is lovely. :)

I like where this is going, but I can see that it's going to take a while to get to where they should be. I'll be keeping an eye out.
Joker molester here chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
I like it please update soon, wen they get in school make then roommates and please please let him find out shes a girl! and then he says he tell unless she becomes his slave! yay
911 | « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60 61 Next »