Reviews for The Bet
Ottavia chapter 8 . 11/7/2008
I really like your story it's very difficult to find a well written story with an interesting plot. yours is one of the few. i really con wait for the next charpter
Azure Serenity chapter 7 . 11/7/2008
Oh My God, or Kami or Buddha or whatever!

I'm addicted to this story! It's original and your writing style is just awesome!

Can't wait for more!

And oh me, don't make Sasuke swing that way, it just would be fair for Sakura... XD
kattylin chapter 7 . 11/7/2008
what the- ohmygod lol (laughs head off) oh god... oh great god...! i so wanna see how sasuke reacts when he's starting to think that he's turning gay for having feelings for saku/vince... omg lol XD haha omg luv it! update soon!
kattylin chapter 6 . 11/7/2008
luv it lol XD mou... update on kei-chan! lol.. im still not over the fact that sasuke didnt kill sunako-kun... lol
tabemono604 chapter 7 . 11/7/2008
lol, poor confused sasuke
jgsparks chapter 7 . 11/6/2008
update! XD
sasukestays chapter 7 . 11/6/2008
WOW this is a fantastic story! Very original, the writing of it is quite good, very captivating! Keep writing for i am left hanging on a cliff...a very tall cliff!
Kaydreams chapter 7 . 11/6/2008
Oh My GOSH! That final scene was beautiful! I could feel the tension! Awesome story! Can't wait to see how the rest of the party goes!
DarkAngelRakell chapter 7 . 11/6/2008
omg! i love all the updates it is so cool and god damn that was hot!
Pandastacia chapter 7 . 11/6/2008
Ooh, the race is coming up. I wonder who will win motorcross...

I liked the insights into Ino and Sakura's original personality.

Haku flirting was funny. :3

It will be interesting to see if Sasuke gets more comfortable with him.

Does Sasuke maybe subconsciously know that Sakura is a girl and that's why he's attracted to 'Vincent'?

Can't wait to see what happens next!

Crazyeyedchicken01 chapter 7 . 11/6/2008
wtf? i'm as confused as sasuke, how could he be having feelings like that for vince, he's coming off a little gay to me lol.

oh and when i reviewed saying how they don't really interact that much, i wasn't saying for you to rush things. i understand that you have to introduce the characters, but it would be better if they hung out enough for sasuke to start suspecting that maybe it's not just vince's face tha's really feminine lol.

i love the story and this is not a flame, but it's just weird to me that sasuke is having these feelings for vince and he has no idea that he's a girl. so maybe the reason that he's so confused is because he think that he's turning gay. lol and look how he just pushed angela off, i know she hookef up with itachi, but i'm having a hard time believing that sasuke is straight.
BerryBerry-Chan chapter 7 . 11/6/2008
and of course another great chapter! update soon please
Crazyeyedchicken01 chapter 6 . 11/6/2008
i can't wait to read more, but there's barely any interactions between sasuke and sakura. this reminds me of 'she's the man' lol i can't wait for sasuke to discover that vince is a chick lol, that's gonna be funny and intense lol. can't wait.
Joker molester here chapter 6 . 11/6/2008
Ah i love it ;D cant wait for the party update soon x
Pandastacia chapter 6 . 11/6/2008
Omigod, I nearly freaked when Kiba said that. 'Shit, the games up!'

But Kiba just likes to joke, haha.

Hm, I wonder if anyone else will find out.

And what will Haku think upon meeting Sakura- er, Vincent.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

933 | « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60 61 62 .. Last Next »