Reviews for The Bet
jgsparks chapter 7 . 11/6/2008
update! XD
sasukestays chapter 7 . 11/6/2008
WOW this is a fantastic story! Very original, the writing of it is quite good, very captivating! Keep writing for i am left hanging on a cliff...a very tall cliff!
Kaydreams chapter 7 . 11/6/2008
Oh My GOSH! That final scene was beautiful! I could feel the tension! Awesome story! Can't wait to see how the rest of the party goes!
DarkAngelRakell chapter 7 . 11/6/2008
omg! i love all the updates it is so cool and god damn that was hot!
Pandastacia chapter 7 . 11/6/2008
Ooh, the race is coming up. I wonder who will win motorcross...

I liked the insights into Ino and Sakura's original personality.

Haku flirting was funny. :3

It will be interesting to see if Sasuke gets more comfortable with him.

Does Sasuke maybe subconsciously know that Sakura is a girl and that's why he's attracted to 'Vincent'?

Can't wait to see what happens next!

~Sonya
Crazyeyedchicken01 chapter 7 . 11/6/2008
wtf? i'm as confused as sasuke, how could he be having feelings like that for vince, he's coming off a little gay to me lol.

oh and when i reviewed saying how they don't really interact that much, i wasn't saying for you to rush things. i understand that you have to introduce the characters, but it would be better if they hung out enough for sasuke to start suspecting that maybe it's not just vince's face tha's really feminine lol.

i love the story and this is not a flame, but it's just weird to me that sasuke is having these feelings for vince and he has no idea that he's a girl. so maybe the reason that he's so confused is because he think that he's turning gay. lol and look how he just pushed angela off, i know she hookef up with itachi, but i'm having a hard time believing that sasuke is straight.
BerryBerry-Chan chapter 7 . 11/6/2008
and of course another great chapter! update soon please
Crazyeyedchicken01 chapter 6 . 11/6/2008
i can't wait to read more, but there's barely any interactions between sasuke and sakura. this reminds me of 'she's the man' lol i can't wait for sasuke to discover that vince is a chick lol, that's gonna be funny and intense lol. can't wait.
Joker molester here chapter 6 . 11/6/2008
Ah i love it ;D cant wait for the party update soon x
Pandastacia chapter 6 . 11/6/2008
Omigod, I nearly freaked when Kiba said that. 'Shit, the games up!'

But Kiba just likes to joke, haha.

Hm, I wonder if anyone else will find out.

And what will Haku think upon meeting Sakura- er, Vincent.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

~pandy
Pandastacia chapter 5 . 11/6/2008
Darn it. Though that IS rather cliche and boring, to have Sakura room with Sasuke...

Of course! Por Itachi. Although I have to say, I preferred "bad Itachi".

I don't really hate or like Karin, so I'm pretty whatever about her.

Huh, I wonder what will happen at orientation. Almost anything, because god knows what you have up your sleeves.

Oh look... another chapter's up. :D

~pandy
Joker molester here chapter 5 . 11/6/2008
I really liked this chapter and i love the relationship between sasuke and itachi x
kattylin chapter 5 . 11/6/2008
wtf...? ew! sasukarin (shudders) but then im thankful that u dont make her seem like the bitch that she is... ugh (shudders) which reminds me, i still havta kill the rat i havta preserve as my biology project... ja! wait... i forgot to say... thanks to this fic, im gonna imagine that the roden's karin (smile ) hehehehe... damn... update soon!
sumiresang chapter 5 . 11/6/2008
Wow, I really enjoyed reading this in one go! It's one of the better thought out crossdressing naruto stories I've read so far. The motivation for the bet aside, I think you managed to set-up believable reactions and motivations for the characters and their interactions with each other. A personal favorite is the Naruto-Sakura dynamic. Keep on writing! :D
jgsparks chapter 4 . 11/6/2008
go sakura...im sensing many awkward moments are in the future of this story...XD
928 | « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60 61 .. Last Next »