Reviews for The Bet
Kaydreams chapter 8 . 11/7/2008
Awesome chapter! Very interesting how you did that last scene! To bad she didn't have a recorder! lol! Can't wait to see what happens next!
sumiresang chapter 8 . 11/7/2008
I am officially in love with sakura's character right now! The dynamic and motivations were well established and yes i prescribe to the whole more than friends but less than lovers thing too. I do think that sasuke has already fallen for or is falling for vince, their scenes together show and undeniable attraction. What's been on the back of my mind is how the unveiling will possibly go, i can't imagine sasuke going "wow, she's a girl, ok let's f*ck"; nevertheless their budding friendship seems to promise that he won't shut him/her out, hopefully...Kudos to ino's portrayal here, and i do hae to say that i love the way you write your dialogue, it comes out as very natural and not ooc. Excellent work, and i look forward to reading more from you. :)
DarkAngelRakell chapter 8 . 11/7/2008
yeah that was good i love the whole more than friends less than lovers thats how i fell about some of my friends
Pandastacia chapter 8 . 11/7/2008
Yay! I read this earlier, but -ahhem- TEACHER ALERT!

So I had to stop.

But I'll get my butt moving now.

Wow, so does that mean Sakura won? Or what needs to happen for Sakura to win?

Let's see where that goes. :P

I'm checking out that book tomorrow morning! Duchess by Night? Yeah, I'm going to get it!

~Pandy
BerryBerry-Chan chapter 8 . 11/7/2008
yes a fight and some weird fluff, what more could there be! once again another great chapter! keep it up!
Joker molester here chapter 8 . 11/7/2008
Aw i lv that there getting on but i can just see heartbreak down the road because when he finds out its all been a bet hes gunna b sad :(

and i loved the whole random dude that was funny
Joker molester here chapter 7 . 11/7/2008
Aw poor Sasuke he's so confused lol
4everDestined chapter 8 . 11/7/2008
ok, soo I reviewed because I liked the reply you wrote to CrazyEyedChicken01. What you said that you actually need to build the characters relationship and actually describe everything was a major plus to me. cudos to you.

One of the things I like about this story is the fast you update fast and the fact that I keep wanting more after each chapter. I'm not a big yaoi fan, so this is a first for me. I love the plot even though I've read this kind of story before. I can't help but think if Sasuke will meet Sakura at any point in time, and be like, "oh, hey, are you related to Vince?" now THAT would be funny.

I loved the end, Sasuke inviting Sakura over for dinner, but you know, you can't help but to feel that Sasuke might feel betrayed at the end when he finds out Vince is really his hot attractive sister that he'd hit at any time. [/wishes].

The brawl was AWESOME. The way you made Sakura stand up to the big jackass was really cool, I liked that part because you showed that Sakura wasn't a mary sue because she didn't go karate kid on his ass.

I can go on and on and on about ever aspect of the last 8 pages, but then I don't think you'd like an 9 page review, even though I love writing and reviewing them, so I'll just go on for a few more minutes...

ILoveIno. ok, fine, not in the manga/anime, but in this story. I love her character and the fact her flirty personality. I love it how she isn't overshadowing Sakura and that they both have 2 dfferent personalities. Sakura-dare taker and all things extreme and Ino-flirty, seductress with a loyal boyfriend.

and NARUTO! he's awesome in this story, I like the "pimp" him, it's a good quality for him, 'specially since he won't be overshadowed by Sasuke in that department.

..don't get me started on Itachi, I love him and all his goodness, even in the manga he didn't stop loving Sasuke until his last breaths. gosh, that made me cry.

So, before this becomes a novel, I'll leave you with this,

All in all, the chapters, the characters and the situations were awesome. Congrats, and I hope this inspires you to make a dozen chapters today. *hintPokeHint*

oh, this review was over 2k characters.
Ottavia chapter 8 . 11/7/2008
I really like your story it's very difficult to find a well written story with an interesting plot. yours is one of the few. i really con wait for the next charpter
Azure Serenity chapter 7 . 11/7/2008
Oh My God, or Kami or Buddha or whatever!

I'm addicted to this story! It's original and your writing style is just awesome!

Can't wait for more!

And oh me, don't make Sasuke swing that way, it just would be fair for Sakura... XD
kattylin chapter 7 . 11/7/2008
what the- ohmygod lol (laughs head off) oh god... oh great god...! i so wanna see how sasuke reacts when he's starting to think that he's turning gay for having feelings for saku/vince... omg lol XD haha omg luv it! update soon!
kattylin chapter 6 . 11/7/2008
luv it lol XD mou... update on kei-chan! lol.. im still not over the fact that sasuke didnt kill sunako-kun... lol
tabemono604 chapter 7 . 11/7/2008
lol, poor confused sasuke
jgsparks chapter 7 . 11/6/2008
update! XD
sasukestays chapter 7 . 11/6/2008
WOW this is a fantastic story! Very original, the writing of it is quite good, very captivating! Keep writing for i am left hanging on a cliff...a very tall cliff!
941 | « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60 61 62 .. Last Next »