Reviews for The Bet
Joker molester here chapter 9 . 11/9/2008
Omg you really get better and better each chapter i love this story and love your writing style and I'm glad the story's gunna be a long 1 lol update soon x
monikgrl chapter 9 . 11/9/2008
Yay! An update! Ha ha ha ! Haku really has some problems :)) Please update soon!
Yoh Kiri chapter 9 . 11/9/2008
Okay I must say after reading this story for nearly an hour now-i was watching a movie hear and there while reading this-I really, really as in really LIKE IT! You've done a great job! Just enough detail in the story to not bore me and I like how you did their personality! Plus it doesn't hurt the fact that you added some Awesome scenes, especially the race and the fight. Also you have an Awesome sense of humour! _

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. ~_~

Yo-Chan *(_)*
kattylin chapter 9 . 11/8/2008
hell yeah, u'll make it to a hundred! awesome fic! lol, ill help u go up to a hundred... update son!
DarkAngelRakell chapter 9 . 11/8/2008
hm i want to go surfing now!
Kaydreams chapter 9 . 11/8/2008
Very sweet chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Pandastacia chapter 9 . 11/8/2008
My god, that would be a pretty embarressing question to ask someone.

I got Duchess by Night today! I plan on reading it before I go to bed. Most likely, I won't fall asleep until I finish it... -coughs-

Wow, intense. I wonder how long it will take for them to fall COMPLETELY heads over heels for each other...
BerryBerry-Chan chapter 9 . 11/8/2008
You wanted a long review so you shall get one! I love in this story the relation that Sakura and Naruto have, thou i must say i have never ever seen somthin like that in person. And Ino's and Sakura's bets are hillarious! I also like Sasuke's attitude in this story, i was getting tired of all the stories where Sasuke says hn every other scentence. Gay Haku just made me laugh so hard and so far the whole story is wonderful! I can't wait for the next chapter! so keep up the good work *gives you cookie* ! XD
a spark in the embers chapter 8 . 11/8/2008
Sakura as a boy? wow...well, it was a great idea to make her a "punk" because of her pink hair. awesome planning on that part. Hehe...i wonder if Sasuke is going to annonce that he is gay to "vincent" and Sakura will be like:"crap i lost the bet" and then he'll umm...yeah find out she is a girl through um...yeah and uh...so he isnt gay or something. GREAT STORY UPDATE!
monikgrl chapter 8 . 11/8/2008
Hey! Awesome fic! Please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Kaydreams chapter 8 . 11/7/2008
Awesome chapter! Very interesting how you did that last scene! To bad she didn't have a recorder! lol! Can't wait to see what happens next!
sumiresang chapter 8 . 11/7/2008
I am officially in love with sakura's character right now! The dynamic and motivations were well established and yes i prescribe to the whole more than friends but less than lovers thing too. I do think that sasuke has already fallen for or is falling for vince, their scenes together show and undeniable attraction. What's been on the back of my mind is how the unveiling will possibly go, i can't imagine sasuke going "wow, she's a girl, ok let's f*ck"; nevertheless their budding friendship seems to promise that he won't shut him/her out, hopefully...Kudos to ino's portrayal here, and i do hae to say that i love the way you write your dialogue, it comes out as very natural and not ooc. Excellent work, and i look forward to reading more from you. :)
DarkAngelRakell chapter 8 . 11/7/2008
yeah that was good i love the whole more than friends less than lovers thats how i fell about some of my friends
Pandastacia chapter 8 . 11/7/2008
Yay! I read this earlier, but -ahhem- TEACHER ALERT!

So I had to stop.

But I'll get my butt moving now.

Wow, so does that mean Sakura won? Or what needs to happen for Sakura to win?

Let's see where that goes. :P

I'm checking out that book tomorrow morning! Duchess by Night? Yeah, I'm going to get it!

~Pandy
BerryBerry-Chan chapter 8 . 11/7/2008
yes a fight and some weird fluff, what more could there be! once again another great chapter! keep it up!
951 | « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 .. Last Next »