Reviews for Gone Wrong
Patz1989 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Wow. That was soooooo darn awesome oh yeah! Sits in seat Amazed
Marmie1955 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Just a little overwhelming. Too intense. Great job.
sullysone chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
WHOOHOO! One helluva ride - thank you! Tightly plotted, cleanly written, true characterizations, brotherly compassion and angst!
Lois mw chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Just read your two stories. Loved them both. First humor then pathos. Well done.

I see you don't have them marked as completed. that will possibly put some raders off. You might consider doing that. the more reders the better.

thax for a good read.

Lois mw
Jordan McKenzie chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Well this is a story I'll be reading again and again. The characters are true to form, the emotions at work are raw and and sincere, and the attention to detail is amazing! I love the Ezra/Buck interaction in this case, and Vin's 'forensic' explanation of what happened to Ezra was perfect. I do hope we will see a sequel to this story. In fact, I think I'll just go ahead and start a petition for one! Great job! Jordan
Romanse chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
WOW! WOW! WOW! If not for the fic rec on another list, I would NEVER have found and enjoyed this absolutley STELLAR h/c story!

The writing was first-rate. I appreciated the realistic attention to detail as the men of Mag7 find themselves in a case gone horribly wrong. Any story with Ezra as the central character rocks my world, but this was extraordinary. The case story was great and was so perfectly balanced with the trauma, the angst and physical pain Ezra suffered.

You did a fantastic job of also showing how the trauma affected Buck and each of the other members.

From start to finish, this was a great read. Very enjoyable for it's Ezra-centric focus without neglecting the role of the others in the story.

Lastly, here is a bit of sincere advice: is a wonderful place for SOME fandoms when it comes to author feedback, but IMO, it's not so great for Mag7 authors. There are however, some very fine active Yahoo Groups as well as LJ's where your Mag7 stories will garner much more readership than here. I'm glad your story is here, but I personally do not go to looking for Mag7 stories. I hope you will consider looking into some of the other communities because you deserve to have a wide audience for stories such as this.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Great story! I enjoyed it. Well written and well done. Very entertaining.
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Oh wow! I'm just so moved and impressed by this fic. It's a powerful story; the emotions were so well described and the characters came thru so well. Ezra's fear of not being able to protect Buck and blowing the set up was strong but the terror that he felt as Emilio tortured him was just amazing. The worry and frustration that Buck felt was so powerful and I just felt so sorry for both of them. Chris and Vin's worry built so well and Chris' frustration at the deterioration of the situation came thru so strongly. Ezra was just about to give and Buck just couldn't take hearing Ezra's pain anymore so rescue came in the nick of time. Love that Chris expressed his opinion and that Nathan was so angry at their treatment that he wanted to kill Emilio himself. Vin's tracking skills really told the disturbing tale. I also love that Ezra felt secure enough to trust Vin with what disturbed and frightened him the most and that when Vin told him to tell the rest, Ezra did. Sharing that will really help Ezra. I was just blown away by this fic; it's a fantastic read and I was really moved thru the whole story. Love this and I do hope that you will continue to write Mag 7 and especially Buck and Ezra. Thank you so very much for sharing this. Wow!
lovefaith13 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Poor Ezra, I really enjoyed your story. It was a good read. I felt so bad for Ezra and Buck. Thank you and again great job, Jami