Reviews for The Calling
1luvgsr chapter 179 . 4/10/2016
Wow, what a story. I haven't reviewed before seeing as most of my reading was done at work lol. It was sooo hard to put this story down. It was intense, beautiful and everything in between. I'm sad to see it over.
RosePetal7 chapter 179 . 2/26/2016
I should've expected an ending like that! Regardless, I'm glad everyone's in good health and the estate is thriving. Of course I'd follow a sequel if there were to be one...;)
onlyinyourdreams77 chapter 179 . 2/21/2016
OOOH! Wow! Nice ending for sure. I love how Pandora and Dante have their own baby too. Aw! Full circle. YES TO SEQUEL!
gsrmaniac chapter 179 . 2/14/2016
More,more and more!
Ziver69 chapter 179 . 2/15/2016
I don't know where to begin and I don't want to write you a novel, lol. I'll address the most conflicting of my emotions first. I am very happy for you in finishing this tremendous story. You really and truly deserve to be proud. And yet, I am so sorry to see this end. I really loved reading this (so much so that I am starting over again). And YES! Please, yes, write a sequel. To leave us hanging so precariously like that would be beyond cruel and unusual...it wouldn't be just evil hat anymore, that would be...be...be AN ENTIRE EVIL OUTFIT! So many ideas are running through my mind at the possibilities you could use in a sequel, and yes, Grissom in a Civil War era uniform IS one of them.
Now, as for the actual review for the chapter. 1.) I SO love that man with the horses and their bond. What a lovely image, well, aside from the yuck. 2.) A wet Grissom in the tub holding Tag, playing with him while Sara washes his back...YUM! 3.) Tag laughing for the first time was adorable. 4.) Grissom and Sara adult time...SQUEE! 4.) They're in their new home! I love that they have the privacy of their own home but are a stone's throw away from the family. 5.) That cliffhanger was set up spectacularly!
JellybeanChiChi chapter 118 . 2/14/2016
You forgot about the kitten, didn't you? :-) Don't be shy about that. You were typing the chapter and in the midst of a line you went, "OH SHIT! THE CAT!" It's OK. It happens.
JellybeanChiChi chapter 101 . 2/14/2016
Angsty "trapped in sorrow" Sara can be annoying to me. I know most readers love it, but it annoys me. Just a personal opinion. I prefer when she slams trays in people's faces.
JellybeanChiChi chapter 96 . 2/14/2016
why don't they stay at Taylor's?
JellybeanChiChi chapter 86 . 2/14/2016
Tag team of Laura and Grissom pummeling Tommy boy's worthless ass.
Nice throw back to the reading of the story. You used that device well.
JellybeanChiChi chapter 83 . 2/13/2016
Hey Laura. News flash. Your husband's a dick.
OK, I have GOT to stop reading this story, even though I really want to push the next chapter button.
JellybeanChiChi chapter 78 . 2/13/2016
Great chapter. These are the types of chapters where you excel.
JellybeanChiChi chapter 74 . 2/13/2016
Sara smacking that woman in the face with a tray was the greatest thing she has done in 74 chapters! That was great.
JellybeanChiChi chapter 73 . 2/13/2016
Oh, just go to the Grove already!
JellybeanChiChi chapter 56 . 2/13/2016
Tom Sidle. Father of the Year.
JellybeanChiChi chapter 54 . 2/13/2016
Laura Sidle, mother of the year.
2,698 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »