Reviews for The Calling
Guest chapter 178 . 12/20/2015
Great job!. Keep going. GSR ALWAYS!.
RosePetal7 chapter 178 . 12/20/2015
Thank goodness Gil was able to turn the baby. Let's hope everyone's healthy.
Guest chapter 178 . 12/18/2015
You are right - icky! Ready for the next capter
Ziver69 chapter 178 . 12/19/2015
Great update. Hoping for a new baby foal soon. Interaction between everyone was fabulous as usual.
Guest chapter 178 . 12/16/2015
Oh man! It will be a Christmas miracle, only happy endings:). Definitely a sequel!
mcsip3 chapter 178 . 12/17/2015
Hope Pandora is going to be ok. I think Dante is like any new Father, Very nervous and protective. Ok lets get that little foal out of there and into the world.
aninom chapter 178 . 12/16/2015
Agree, it's very icky:S. Poor Pandora, hope the birth won't be take too long and won't be too painful. And she and her baby are ok, of course:) oh, and I'll love to get a sequel! Please?!;) I'll be waiting for more!
edge15684 chapter 178 . 12/16/2015
That was great. Can't wait for more.
onlyinyourdreams77 chapter 177 . 12/12/2015
Aw! This was a such a cute chapter. And look, even Dante is having a foal too...Dante and his daddy are daddys too. OOH! That means...TAG is kind of his sibling. LOL. I always liked how Grissom talked to Dante like his son. So cute.
mcsip3 chapter 177 . 12/7/2015
Another great chapter. Sorry to hear it is coming to and end but all good stories have to. Hope you will write more in the future. I will admit I wasn't going to read this one as I am not very fond of Western type stories but boy am I glad I did. Thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 177 . 12/5/2015
Great job!. Keep going. GSR ALWAYS!.
RosePetal7 chapter 177 . 12/5/2015
Oh please a Christmas miracle!
aninom chapter 177 . 12/2/2015
Yeah, you do like it. But please, a Christmas miracle, please?... btw, I'm very glad TAG is all fine now. He is an adorable little boy, and very clever (making fuss after hearing his momma;) I can't wait for more! Thanks for sharing:)
Ziver69 chapter 177 . 12/2/2015
Alone time, very nice. I was wondering about Pandora at the beginning of the chapter...hope she'll be okay. They're all going to have their hands full with Dante. Glad Tag is okay. Great update.
thegirlinflat4a chapter 176 . 11/22/2015
Wow. I'm so impressed that you've managed to keep the standard of this up for so long. Even though it is AU, you've managed to get the characters so perfectly. Absolutely amazing, well done!
2,668 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »