Reviews for The Calling
a little more fluff then some drama
Nice job!. Keep going. GSR ALWAYS!.
mcsip3 chapter 170 . 7/29
All I can say is PERFECT
Ziver69 chapter 170 . 7/29
You are so TOTALLY forgiven for the cliffhanger! I teared up! It was incredible! (The update, not me tearing up) A little boy! I love the name they picked! I love that Sara and Tag are healthy! I love that Gil is so happy and proud! I am so completely beyond the SQUEE stage! I may have to read this one again. Stupendous!
aninom chapter 170 . 7/29
Yes, squeeing! I'm so very happy! A healthy baby boy, TAG, yay! A mini Griss, I'm sure! Who didn't want to make fuss, he's just as tired as his mom and want rest against her;) and yes, continue, please... no drama, stay away evil hat!... Loved it, thank you:)
Calim1 chapter 170 . 7/29
I'm always ready for another chapter. :-D
onlyinyourdreams77 chapter 170 . 7/29
Aw! That was so adorable! Little Tag is a mini-me! HAHA. I am so glad he is alive bc I know back then there a stronger chance he would be stillborn too or what not? 50/50
edge15684 chapter 170 . 7/29
I love the name.
Sonoali-aka GrissomLover chapter 170 . 7/29
YAY! Happy and Healthy baby boy! So glad there was no problem with the delivery. we are mos def squeeeeeeing! I'm sure drama is to follow but am enjoying the happy times :D Can't wait for the next chapter! 3
RosePetal7 chapter 170 . 7/29
Squeeing like crazy! I'm relieved everything appears ok. Wonderful name. I'm looking forward to Evil Hat taking a chill pill for a bit lol.
Night Owl 33 chapter 170 . 7/29
Tag, you're it!
mcsip3 chapter 169 . 7/26
That was a mean place to leave us. However I would have done the same thing. Hurry with the next chapter I have to know they are ok.
bonbon 48 chapter 169 . 7/25
How could do that! That was so mean! Please hurry up with the next chapter. Don't lets us hang for over a week again. PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!
aninha.k chapter 169 . 7/26
I can even forgive you for this suspense at the end if you can post another chapter really fast! OMG you can't kill their baby!
Ziver69 chapter 169 . 7/25
No no no no! No! Not there! How can you stop there?! That's...arggghhhhh! I can't find the words. Just...ahhhhhhhhhhhh! But I do have to say, that line 'Grissom's heart drummed a thousand beats as he slowly touched the door. That may be one of the most powerful images I've ever read in a fanfic story before. And now back to my regularly scheduled, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
2,604 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »