Reviews for Making Babies Takes More Than Biology
Hikari-Kayko chapter 61 . 6/4/2010
oh. my. GODS! lol. that's not really what i was expecting. so it was bones dreaming about getting married? hmmm. very interesting. _

EmmyMayyy chapter 62 . 6/4/2010
Hahaha, the awesome at the end made me remember Parker with a fist pump in the air. :)

Awww, we have to wait til Monday? At least maybe if there's an update, you'll let me forget about my horrible exams and make my day that little bit brighter.

Have fun. x
Aching Bones chapter 62 . 6/4/2010
Hi there,

So glad that she was alright...Whew! And now the excitement begins...Love how you blended in the Christmas episode, all but the santa explosion which hopefully Booth will not be involved in because he will not be there, because he will be doing something alot better...

Really looking forward to more...

boothandbones4ever chapter 62 . 6/4/2010
Ah, this is some place to leave us, and I'm going to be away for a week starting Saturday, so I can't read any new chapters you post. :(
Alicat76 chapter 62 . 6/4/2010

Fantastic last word! I can imagine Booth being all excited and like a kid at Christmas! That was a fab chapter :) x
HouseBroken chapter 62 . 6/4/2010
loved it
Coilerfan35 chapter 62 . 6/4/2010
Mawwwwwwwwwwwwwww the baby! :) Update super quick. I'm so digging these back to back updates. Make it my offical End of Freshman year present. :)
MrsMoosejaw chapter 62 . 6/4/2010
Another great chapter, nice and upbeat after the last one :) Have great vacation, and I can't wait to read more!
Pyrate Nyre chapter 62 . 6/4/2010
OHHH baby Brennan/Booth is almost here. Good times I hope.

Nyre chapter 62 . 6/4/2010
I think maternity leave would make me feel annoyed as well. I love that Angela shows up and so does her dad to babysit but not really. :)
omslagspapper chapter 62 . 6/4/2010

volrath77 chapter 62 . 6/4/2010
Well, like Booth said - awesome. A new addition to the family. I just hope that Booth better be prepared for maternity blues (or worse, postnatal depression) from Bones after she delivered.
NatesMama chapter 62 . 6/4/2010
Ooooh...the baby's coming! Yay!
bebeschtroumph chapter 62 . 6/4/2010
LoL! I love his last line.
cordy2007 chapter 61 . 6/4/2010
OMG, you had to go there? But I kind of like it. You really got me all excited about their reunion. But I briefly wondered why you sort of rushed through the wedding. So now I know why. Interesting ending to this chapter. So as long as the baby is ok. Please, you wouldn't dare
2,704 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »