Reviews for Making Babies Takes More Than Biology
KatieBeth503 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
I've been waiting for someone to explore this whole thing. I am nervous about how they're going to write it (I'm hoping for 'maybe someday' a la JAG rather than 'sperm now please' a la I don't know what) and anyways so far I'm impressed with your take on it. You're going to write fast, right? Because fast is good. And it makes me want to review. And have I mentioned that I hate politics and I need fanfic to take me away from the current annoying state of things? And that fanfic withdrawl coupled with constant annoyance tends to induce insanity which is detrimental to anyone in the immediate vicinity? So see, if you care about the world at large, writing fast is beneficial! :P Anyways in this chapter I really liked how you wrote her less than confident when she was asking him about it... this doesn't seem like the sort of thing that even Brennan could underestimate the gravity of. Can't wait to read more!
LocoGreggo chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Excellent plot. Onward full speed ahead.
rosyle chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Interesting.

Looking forward to reading more. :)
Underthelivingmoon chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
More, please?

Nice beginning- I like the way the story is going so far
mumrulz chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Loving this already...such potential! :-)

Somehow I don't think that Brennan has fully thought this through, especially if the dog comment is anything to go by:

**“I was quite prepared to take on the commitment of adopting a dog, and it struck me that a child would have similar needs.

“Bones, you can’t compare a dog to a baby!”

“I really don’t see why not. They are both mammals that have a complete dependency on their primary carer.”

...hm...wonder if she is planning to keep the baby locked up all day with a bowl of food & water while she is at work?

Also she didn't factot into the equation, how much Booth already suffers at being only able to occassionally see Parker, & that he would not what that scenario to happen again...or is she planning on a relationship with Booth to go along with the baby? Think that she had better have a good long talk with Booth. LOL.

Loved that Sweets knew where this conversation was heading, before Booth did! :-)

**Rubbing his head with his open palms he realised he should have opted for the role-play.

...PMSL.

Looking forward to B&B's next discussion...will Brennan be able to explain her expectations to Booth...& how will he receive them. :-):-):-)
OhMandy chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Cute! I can't wait to read more.
FireFlyFlicker chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
lol that was SO funny! I'm not sure if tempe really thought that whole 'i want you to be my babies daddy' thing through especially since booth is trying really hard all the time not to jump her bones! lol haha that is a funny pun! lol
goldpiece chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
LOL. I always love this scenario because everytime Brennan broaches the subject, she never quite says what she's thinking. And what makes me laugh about that is because if she straight out told Booth that she wants to be in a relationship with him, it would somehow be out of character, because of course she thinks he already would jump to the conclusion that she meant he'd be there with her through the whole process... unless she really does want him to be a glorified donor... yeah right.

Great job. Looking forward to more.

Melissa
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
that's right... I'm with Booth in this one... good plot, update soon please

HawkAngel
QuimbyCub chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Wow, I rarely read multi chaps, but this is good. Really good, great plot, and I LOVE the dog/baby comparison, very rational. LOL. Anyway, more, please.

M
iamwriter chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Nice take on this storyline. I do feel sorry for Booth if this is brought up, because what she would want is a glorified sperm donor, however, maybe she wants more but dosnt realize it! Cant wait to see how you continue this.
rjbridge chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
I'm hooked already. Can't wait to see how this progresses.
Girl in the Study chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
I like where this could go. I look forward to reading more.

Poor Booth. It would be an impossible situation for him not knowing if Brennan's request meant more than just "glorified sperm donor". Here's hoping that it does mean more to her.

Wow, pretty big step for Brennan. And good for Sweets telling her to talk to Booth. Hope his advice works!

Good job! I really enjoyed the first chapter and would love to see where you take this!

Ellie :D
lady squint chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Great! I love it!

Please, continue soon. I can't wait to know what's going to happen now
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Hi there,

Oh this has great potential...

I love how Sweets told her to go after him...she was hurt with Booth walking out, but what did she expect? I am glad that Sweets was there to encourage her to go after him...

'She wanted him to father her child. In any other circumstances this would be a dream come true. But all she wanted him for was his breading potential. This was worse than his situation with Parker and Rebecca. Bones knew how much it hurt him not to have parental rights. And now she was asking him to become a glorified sperm donor, who would have to sit back and allow jackass after jackass to come into her life, play the daddy role until she realised they had no future. No. He was not prepared to allow this to happen'...

This is so true...Booth has been through this scenario before...He needs to know that it would be more with Bones, it would need to be more with Bones first...so much more...he could not play distant daddy to another baby, certainly not theirs...It would have to be the whole deal or nothing...

Looking forward to seeing where you take this...

Ger