Reviews for Psych! Gotcha
Guest chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
I really enjoyed the multiple POV in this story; it made it very interesting and the whole story was clear and well written. The differing emotions and reactions of all involved were well thought out, in character and I could really visualise the action.
jenben chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
It's nice to see Lassie's soft-spot for Shawn (sort of). At first I was annoyed that you didn't get into why Lassie hit Shawn or the story about the one guy killing the other guy's dad, but I figure this was more meant to explore Lassie's feelings and character, so good job. And don't you hate that people read and don't review? Yes, it can be hard sometimes, especially after a long day, but if you don't feel like you can eke out a couple comments, don't bother opening the story to begin with.
SillyJily chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
Aw, that was really cute. Don't normally see a soft Lassie, good change of pace
EriKaBalDeL chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
lol! loved that!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
love it
FlapperFinzNoNames10201303 chapter 4 . 2/17/2010
O, Lovely story ]. I really enjoyed this! ~Nayah
Night Angel Gunny chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
You need to write more Psych come on please.

You really need to write more your freaking awsome come one more.
silverluna chapter 4 . 4/3/2009
Aww, such a sweet ending. Though it was a little disconcerting to hear poor Shawn still had a bullet in his chest and his arm... but anyway, Juliet's hugging Lassiter was so cute and then the nurse or whomever she was observing them as a tired, anguished couple trying to comfort each other was a really nice touch. I'm glad Lassiter enjoys his own personal "hell" with Shawn around, :) Good story, well written.
silverluna chapter 3 . 4/1/2009
Ooh, just love Lassiter's self-abuse reaction to what everyone who think if they knew he'd punched Shawn. He is so cute! :) Aw, poor Lassie fainted too. He's really all shaken up by this... not like he'd ever admit it to anyone though? ;) Henry's pov was touching... poor Shawn, so close to bad things.
silverluna chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
Whoa... what a heady chapter this was. Love the high running emotions from everyone, love Shawn trying to talk his way out of another situation only the end up... well, poor thing ended up shot. Hope he's okay! Lassiter's reaction was wicked cool; loved Juliet's too & Buzz having to hold her up. Then it was cool with Lassie's determination, spurned on by Vick's "he's one of our own", to catch the shooter. Awesome chapter. The first person pov is a great device for this story. Really puts the reader right in the moment. Great job.
silverluna chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Wow, this is an interesting story, from Lassiter's point of view. It's awesome, very angsty. I just loved it. Oh, and it was well written too. :) I love "hearing" stuff from Lassiter's side, how he interprets his actions and emotions are regarding hitting and then slamming Shawn against a wall ... and then later, his knees getting weak when he thinks Shawn may have been hurt... ooh, I hope Shawn is okay, though. Onto the next!
Lauren chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Hm, interesting. I can't help but wonder if we, the readers, are being psyched out, and nothing big actually happened...Anyway, I really liked this! By the way, what country are you from? Where I live (New England, in America), it's more common to say "she isn't" instead of "she's not." I don't have a preference, but I think the latter is what the Psych crew would say.
KoloheSanji chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
YES! TERRIFIC ENDING (if this is indeed the ending)! You made me smile. Thank you for the very entertaining, and exciting, story!

[Personally, I enjoy both slash, and non-slash, stories. However, it seems hard to find Shawn-Lassiter stories that are non-slash. Maybe I'm just not looking at the right stories. So, an additional THANK YOU VERY MUCH for writing such a very wonderful NON-SLASH, angst story!]

Mahalo and Aloha!
KoloheSanji chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
Loved this chapter! Also, I love that you captured the characters' mindsets so well-Henry and Lassie. (Also, thank you the wonderful use of McNab!) Onto chapter 4.
KoloheSanji chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
Excellent chapter 2. Poor Shawn. Poor Jules. Poor Lassie! Onto the next chapter!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »