Reviews for In the Dark Beside You
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 16 . 2/3
This fic is probably one of the most depressing one's I've read, and yet, it's th one I'm most drawn to. It's amazing how much emotion are in these words, I've crying at least three times already. It's bloody amazing! And this is my second time reading it, but it still evokes the same, if not more, emotions as before. Great job love, and I hope you keep writing.
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 2 . 2/1
This is my second time reading this, and I wish I listened to that warning the first time lol. Tissues are definitely required!
Lauren chapter 15 . 9/2/2013
And the name of this chapter is perf ;P lol
Lauren chapter 15 . 9/2/2013
Definitely my reaction to Nellie kissing the Judge is nothing but EWWWWW!
Lauren chapter 14 . 9/2/2013
:O Now I'm totally stunned! How does Toby know about Sweeney?! Can. He see him too?
Lauren chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
Is Sweeney ever going to show up again!? I hope so!
Lauren chapter 10 . 9/2/2013
I don't know if you've ever seen Fight Club. But this concept that what Sweeney doing is really Eleanor's action is very similar to the movie I just mentioned. I absolutely love this concept, and you've used it very well!
Lauren chapter 9 . 9/2/2013
Oh...my...God... That was seriously descriptive! I can't believe he asked her to do that! Why would she need practice?! But obviously it couldn't do much harm because he is already dead. Sometimes while reading this, even I forget that he's dead.
Lauren chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
That last line made my cry tears of joy :')
Lauren chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
Best chapter so far! Sweenett is just too perfect!
Lauren chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
How does this story go on for several more chapters if Mr. Todd is gone? Honestly I thought I was gonna cry while reading this chapter.
TardisInWonderland chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
So... is this at all a play on the fact that they come back as ghosts at the end of the stage production?

*sighs* Who would you do this to me, Robynne? NOW I'VE GOT A HUNDRED THOUSAND WORD FIC TO READ.
Miranda chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Hello, it's me. Tardis. Miranda. The annoying person on tumblr you edit stories for.

Anyways, I really want to read this because just judging by this chapter and the fact that it's you, it sounds awesome, but I have two problems: one is the I never have seen the movie all the way through (even though I'm pretty familiar with the play). Two is that it's going to take me a thousand years, so maybe on the way to the beach?

Yep. Slow and steady. TTYL!
Layered like an Onion chapter 26 . 9/9/2012
So, going into this story, I was thinking "Oh ok, let's see what this is about" and not expecting much. But this blew me away. :)

For the past two weeks (school/family/life in general has been kicking my butt lately) I have been devoutly reading this wonderful fic. Any free time I had, I'd attempt to run to my computer and continue reading. Not many fics have made me do that. I had become so engrossed in the story, I was even thinking about it during school, wondering what would happen next. I was emotionally attached to it; I was angry when Todd was, tearing up when Nellie was, and my heart was pounding at each exciting twist!

Wonderfully written, spot-on characters, very few typos, and a great storyline? A well-deserved favorite and review in my book! :D Thank you for writing this story!
BeYourselfNobodyElseCan chapter 11 . 8/15/2012
sweetheart i'm crying, this is very touching and i'm weak when it comes to sweeney and nellie ;-;