Reviews for Dead Man's Party
Disoriented11 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Wow, this was a great story! I'm shocked it doesn't have more reviews. I loved how well you presented the 1600 setting as well as the 1600 mindset. All the characters just fit so well and it was just the right amount of sad and creepy for the Halloween theme.

Thanks so much for posting!
nightcap chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
You meshed two very different stories together very well.

The fun of having Mick, Beth and Josef together talking about going to a Halloween party was light and airy. With all the sarcasm and wit each character brings to the table.

Loved Josef's reference to the 'pantry'!

Part 2 was a tidy bit of insight into an early piece of Josef's history. Sad, melancholy. He would have been so young yet and still feeling the draw of family.

Excellent read! I hope you had good results from this entry!
Sachita chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Great story! I enjoyed reading it very much, as it also revealed something about Josef's past. I've always found him to be a very interesting character. Well-done!
Steen chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Wow. Very good! I liked the humor in the beginning, and the historic spookiness at the end. A very good take on Joseph's history. The show never said where he came from, and being Irish myself, I enoyed seeing a possible familiar background for him.
Vampire Reader chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
I never thought of Josef as being Irish before, but author's choice. I'm thinking of all the Josef stories I've read on this site. Are you going to go on with this one? Will you give us your version of why Josef's sire decided to turn him? I always look forward to reading more of your work.

VR/Penina
moonjat54 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Such a sad look at Josef's past. I can see why he is not fond of Halloween. It makes sense that vampires do not stay in contact with their families. Even in this day and age it would be painful. I would love to hear what Josef chose as a costume.