Reviews for The Flint Grin
Shadowdancer9 chapter 1 . 2/23
I like this story. It is nice and easygoing, so some might say it is simple- but I could imagine the scene in my head as you wrote it out. That made it believable and very enjoyable. The ending makes me wonder what else is going on for them and wanting the story (written by you) to show me. To me, that is what showcases this as a well written story.

Thank you and I hope you've written or will write more of this genre/pairing.
McKenzie Vallir chapter 1 . 1/22
After reading your previous flint and hermoine story I could help but read more- honestly I never would have considered this pairing but your writing has endeared them to me, your characterisation and style is incredibly well done and I found myself becoming emotionally involved almost all of your works!

I must apologise, I don't review nearly enough, but in this instance your stories were defineyly worth it.

Well done and I can't wait to read more (though I do acknowledge that these are your older works!)

Mac
Mari01 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Lovely!
meldz chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
sweet sweeet sweeeeeet loved it more please.
Aphrodite-Venus-u.k chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I really liked this! The Flint grin seems really cute and I'm glad she was able to get him to smile!
iwishiwasjane chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
simply adorable!
steph85 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Love this, so sweet!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Nice bit of fluff :)
lakelady8425 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Sweet story! I love Hermione with Marcus.
mEEEm chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I have never seen this pairing before but you made it really, really cute :D

Loved it :D
lilblueangel1223 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Aw this made me so happy and made me think of my boyfriend :) hehe
r.a.b. shoulda lived chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
damn, i need to get a guy like that. flint grin, its got a nice gring to it
Ms.LadyOfCalibre chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
ADORABLE!

I am loving this couple!

x
Bellaria chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
It's so cute! *girlish squeal*

lol no seriosly, very sweet and cute.

Bellaria
SiriusBlackLover chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Keep writing more chapters! this one was great, you should definitely continue on maybe moreabout their life outside hogwats... :)