Reviews for Needed
Aphrael-08 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I really like this story. I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed Fred's the only person to call him Charles. I also thought it was cool that they continued it all the way through the show, regardless of whether the characters were dating or not.

I don't quite see Gunn as having stoicism and icy looks, but I liked the implication he has a massive soft spot for Fred that he doesn't have for anybody else. You had many interesting insights into Gunn's character.

Thanks for a great story!
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
A great story. Very good.
wahinetoa chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
-gasping, holding heart breathlessly- That-Goddess, was the MOST beautiful Charles pov on Fred that was both heart-warming and breaking. Alonna was a lovely touch into his thoughts, and I agree, he's more than muscle. Aw... you ol' softie! One of the most endearing and special fics written. Bravo! I look forward to much and many more fics written by you. One of the best!
Cloud Albatou chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
Marvolose story! It was fantistic!_
Mandolin chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
I'm an undecided Gunn/Fred 'shipper... I think the two of them share a great rapport, but I'm not sure if the pairing would actually work. But you don't need to be a 'shipper at all to enjoy this lovely bit of insight into Gunn. Great job. :)
Misty chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
NICE! I've been waiting for a Gunn/Fred fic. :-)
Rhythm chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
Yes! I caught it too - and it's so cute! Now if they'd just hurry up and get together...
Red Kat 9 chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
I'm a strictly Wes/Fred shipper mind you, but I found this entertaining. Cute. Lovable. Good show, Jess _