Reviews for The Forgotten
Meck Viking chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
a sad but very nice oneshot. although now that i read it.. it is posable. but then again we know next to nothing about tenten. so it could be there.
QuietShadowz chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
awwww...i dont know exactly the words to describe wht i think about this...but just know i really like it haha...i guess im just lost for words

i never really thought about tenten and haku looking alike hmmm im gonna hafta go look at some pics of haku and tenten ...

quietshadowz
Jho chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Nice story, though I don't think practically speaking in the manga ninjas can leave villages - I'm pretty sure it's a life commitment.
animerockluver chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
oh my frikin gosh! i never thought the possibility before i mean they do look so much alike!
alamodie chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Sad, but really cute! Really good job of adding in background, it works very ell!
red lilies chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
I'm usually so against the idea of Tenten having a kekkei genkai ('cause so many authors use it as a way to 'improve' her), that I was pleasently shocked how much I liked this little fic. I can see her training to protect her land, and actually liked the use of her being part of Haku's clan. Plus Naruto's insight on the whole deal was incredably thoughtful and nice to read. Though the last couple of lines about Tenten and Naruto being the Mizukage and Hokage were the hightlight of the story for me.

RL
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
That was pretty sweet.
Lightupthefireflies chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Aww, this is sweet. And it helps put in to perspective your latest chapter of View The Puppet Master. Your backgroud for Tenten isn't something I've heard before but I like it, and when you look closely Haru and Tenten do have some resemblence.
Meiza chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Wow. What a great take on an oft-ignored and oft-underappreciated character.
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
wow, this is really good. i like it!
Golden Arms chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Now that you mention it... they do look kind of similar... Hmm...
SeikoTuNeR chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Wow.

That's deep.

I've been struggling to put together some sort of history with Tenten in my own writing, and after reading this I feel so half assed.

I do agree with you, btw. Looking at pictures of Haku and Tenten side by side, they do look similiar.
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I never thought of Haku and Tenten being distantly related, good job! Love it.
Lord Cirenmas chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
So Cool! I really enjoyed reading this. I think it would be so cool if this turned into a full story!
DrendeSalkash chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
very good concept of a story. nothing much i could see wrong if anything. there was room for expansion though, and lots of it. if you wanted, you could turn his into one hell of an epic fic