Reviews for The Girl With Golden Hair
Pinetail Loves Bones chapter 13 . 2/7/2009
Great Chapter! I'm glad you update so fast, I like it! Did you foreshadow there? Are his parents going to give him a hard time? Wel, you can't tell me but if you did foreshadow... that was really god foreshadowing if you didn't nice ploy... anyway can't wait for the next chapter!
Pinetail Loves Bones chapter 12 . 2/5/2009
great chapter, loved the quick update! Is someone being suspecious of her daughter? Oh and just a question who said Sophia SHeidan at the end, was it sky or Donna or someone else... ayway can't wait for the enxt chapter!
Pinetail Loves Bones chapter 11 . 2/4/2009
OHH! How sweet! Young love! Well, kind of young... but yeah young love... anyay i like hwo the chapter was in 3 parts, I enjoyed having Sophie and sky's view on the event and a tird person, it was really cool! I hope you do some other chapters like that and Ic an't wait for the next chapter!
Pinetail Loves Bones chapter 10 . 2/2/2009
Wow! Great chapter, I really liked how they met, it was so sweet, and kindof like the song too... anyway I can't wait for the next chapter!

*Pinetail Meryl Alice Cullen*
Dakota Kent chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
Of course their favorite is ABBA! That's cute :)
Pinetail Loves Bones chapter 9 . 2/1/2009
Great chapter, short but good... poor soph, it kind of like she's left out and stuff... I love how you put that line in there,"Oh my godsometimes I don’t know what is going through that child’s head." it just kind of sounds like something she said... and it is ... in the future! Anyway can't wait for the next chapter!

Pinetail Meryl Alice Cullen
Pinetail Loves Bones chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
oh! I love makeup scenes they are so sweet! I liked that shecould og to Ireland... can't wait for the next chapter!
Dakota Kent chapter 5 . 1/17/2009
Just wanted to let you know I'm still reading your story as you update and I'm still loving it. I like how you write the story from Sophie and Donna's perspectives.
BreakingHearts chapter 5 . 1/13/2009
oh you have to update soon. i can't wait to see what happens after sophie said that to donna. it's a very good story.
Gwennily chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
What a cute story! I really enjoy reading this first chaper :-D ... now off I am to read the other ones!
lovestoryrocks chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Wow I love this story its so sweet cant wait to read more. I think yopu have captured donna snd sophie's relationship really well!
xQueenxElsax chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
keep writing! :D

like your story!

xoxo

meryl
Dakota Kent chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
Oh, I am looking forward to more of this story. It's so cute!

bTW-how do you (and other people actually) know Pepper's parents and that they work at the hotel and stuff? Did I miss that in the movie?
xQueenxElsax chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
very sweet! :D
BreakingHearts chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
This was so sweet. I can't wait to read more!
240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16