Reviews for The Girl With Golden Hair
Pinetail is Addek-ed to Greys chapter 15 . 2/9/2009
The Dynamos together again! Tanya and Rosie, always get up to something, and they are so funny! Just one more year till the presant...well kind of presant. But I'll go with presant. I keep spelling present wrong... opps! Anyway, great chapter, I liked the whole SMitten, blimey thing. I'm an American who loves the way english people talk its so... classy. Oh and I liked the plastic surgery bit. Though I really enjoyed the whole chapter and I can't wait for the next one!
Pinetail is Addek-ed to Greys chapter 14 . 2/8/2009
Loved the chapter! Sky's mom is such a, you know! His dad seems ok... but I'm glad he stayed, but we knew he would... anyway great chapter and I can't wait for the next one!
Pinetail is Addek-ed to Greys chapter 13 . 2/7/2009
Great Chapter! I'm glad you update so fast, I like it! Did you foreshadow there? Are his parents going to give him a hard time? Wel, you can't tell me but if you did foreshadow... that was really god foreshadowing if you didn't nice ploy... anyway can't wait for the next chapter!
Pinetail is Addek-ed to Greys chapter 12 . 2/5/2009
great chapter, loved the quick update! Is someone being suspecious of her daughter? Oh and just a question who said Sophia SHeidan at the end, was it sky or Donna or someone else... ayway can't wait for the enxt chapter!
Pinetail is Addek-ed to Greys chapter 11 . 2/4/2009
OHH! How sweet! Young love! Well, kind of young... but yeah young love... anyay i like hwo the chapter was in 3 parts, I enjoyed having Sophie and sky's view on the event and a tird person, it was really cool! I hope you do some other chapters like that and Ic an't wait for the next chapter!
Pinetail is Addek-ed to Greys chapter 10 . 2/2/2009
Wow! Great chapter, I really liked how they met, it was so sweet, and kindof like the song too... anyway I can't wait for the next chapter!

*Pinetail Meryl Alice Cullen*
Amazilia beryllina chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
Of course their favorite is ABBA! That's cute :)
Pinetail is Addek-ed to Greys chapter 9 . 2/1/2009
Great chapter, short but good... poor soph, it kind of like she's left out and stuff... I love how you put that line in there,"Oh my godsometimes I don’t know what is going through that child’s head." it just kind of sounds like something she said... and it is ... in the future! Anyway can't wait for the next chapter!

Pinetail Meryl Alice Cullen
Pinetail is Addek-ed to Greys chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
oh! I love makeup scenes they are so sweet! I liked that shecould og to Ireland... can't wait for the next chapter!
Amazilia beryllina chapter 5 . 1/17/2009
Just wanted to let you know I'm still reading your story as you update and I'm still loving it. I like how you write the story from Sophie and Donna's perspectives.
BreakingHearts chapter 5 . 1/13/2009
oh you have to update soon. i can't wait to see what happens after sophie said that to donna. it's a very good story.
Gwennily chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
What a cute story! I really enjoy reading this first chaper :-D ... now off I am to read the other ones!
lovestoryrocks chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Wow I love this story its so sweet cant wait to read more. I think yopu have captured donna snd sophie's relationship really well!
xQueenxElsax chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
keep writing! :D

like your story!

xoxo

meryl
Amazilia beryllina chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
Oh, I am looking forward to more of this story. It's so cute!

bTW-how do you (and other people actually) know Pepper's parents and that they work at the hotel and stuff? Did I miss that in the movie?
242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 Next »