Reviews for Sleep When You're Dead
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Wow...mocking Sasori. I wonder what ghost Sasori will say to that. I really like this one shot. Very nice in terms of writing and meaning. Short and sweet. Tobi is really creepy though. Great job!
ilovemyboys chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Ohhhh..Interesting...Very good. I love the way you got into Deidara's head.

Maybe another chapter...
Renaerys chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I am so in love with this. I absolutely love Deidara/Sasori psychological stuff, and this piece is stellar. I really like your writing style. There is something decidedly poetic about it, even though it isn't poetry at all. It gives the fic an elegant flow, leading up to that last line that really hits hard. It's sad and creepy and totally absorbing, almost hauntingly so. The very last line gave me chills!

I also really liked the short Tobi/Deidara stuff. We know Tobi is a dark character on the inside, even though he masquerades as a carefree, almost oblivious clown oftentimes. But I got the distinct impression in this fic that Deidara is kind of afraid of him, or of what he might be hiding, even if Deidara won't admit it out loud.

Anyway, this is definitely going into my Favorites. I know it was written a long time ago, but I absolutely love it. Great job, and thanks for writing!
Okuyukashii chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
The last line is amazing. It really makes it feel complete but not at the same time. The descirption is really good. Great job.
knightchaser chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Creepy! Poor Deidara.

Your alliterative use of language in this story is excellent. It adds immensely to the overall feeling that something unpleasant is going to happen. The way Tobi is added in makes him just as creepy as Sasori.
black55widow chapter 1 . 11/3/2008