Reviews for Scrumdidileeumptious
LePengwen chapter 8 . 6/19
I have this story downloaded and I was wondering why it kept popping up at the top again when I realized you’re updating the chapters atleast I believe you are xD I am now rereading everything and enjoying every bit of it!
CherryTheRose chapter 4 . 4/10
the magic of a womans tears ;p
AnimeFrkGrl chapter 53 . 3/15
Please continue this fanfic because I just started reading this story yesterday around 6pm and have finished it in 25 hours...
I NEED A UPDATEE chapter 53 . 1/9/2018
ESQUEEZE ME ITS BEEN & FUCKING YEARS AGHHHHH I NEED MORE FFS
Please finish chapter 53 . 9/30/2017
It's been over six years since an update. I started reading this in 2009 and have reread and reread and reread. This is legitimately the only faction I've read in the past three years or so. I just want to know what happens. Please.

I know this is falling on deaf ears, but if you ever do write more to this story, I will be forever grateful.
Fire Maiden Zera chapter 1 . 9/17/2017
Oh my god, I'm so glad I found this again! I read this around a year ago, and it's still one if my favorites out here. I am definitely re-reading this.
JyuneFuma chapter 53 . 6/24/2017
OMFG, u have got to update soon
anitramrollan30 chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
wtf? seriously Deidara. Sasori really needs more love these days
anitramrollan30 chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
wtf? seriously Deidara. Sasori really needs more love these days
anitramrollan30 chapter 25 . 4/18/2017
SasoSaku!
anitramrollan30 chapter 15 . 4/18/2017
Why does Sasori almost has no time with Sakura? Because when he does, Sakura always pushes him away and how come others get special attention? *pout again*
anitramrollan30 chapter 2 . 4/17/2017
Awww what about Sasori? *pouting while the tears are coming to my eyes*
Everybodysevil chapter 12 . 3/11/2017
The Grave Digger. Currently dying of happiness.
Guest chapter 53 . 12/18/2016
omg i'm tired of waiting
you're a fucking asshole author
*justkidding* no i'm not kidding
how can you not finish this story in fucking 5 years
you broke my heart
i do this because i love your story so much, ok?
no hard feeling
Boots chapter 53 . 10/2/2016
Okay I have been waiting years for the continuation of this and randomly check on it and see that you're back on this site! I love this fic and just reread it all over the past few days and it makes me so nostalgic. I really hope this isn't the end of this story!
3,023 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »