Reviews for Scrumdidileeumptious
AnimeLover3232 chapter 53 . 4/19
oh my god this is where the you stop writing. on a cliffhanger!?
awesome story though i loved it
I loved it the rush the adventure you should keep writing this and make it a book I mean out of all the ones I read this was the best one ( no offense other people) EXPECIALY with the Harry potter punch lines the ending almost made me cry to because it was so emotional with what she has been through I even love deidara and if that happened In my life and at that perfect moment I would have done the same things but I would have problably have kissed him. But any way I loved it it was amazing no not even amazing I can't even describe it it was so good no not even good oh no well u no what I mean!.!.! Well I could go on and on about this but it would be so long so yeah any way I LOVED IT NO NOT EVEN LOVED IT OH NOOOO!
Laylagirl111 chapter 20 . 4/7
Sakus a funny as hell drunk and my best friend logan is a happy as hell drunk
CrazyBitchair chapter 53 . 1/29
I really really really want to know what Deidara is going to say, i'm totally rooting for him. A shame the story hasn't been updated for so long, but who knows maybe one day there'll be a next chapter?
ThisIsNotPretend chapter 53 . 1/22
I remembung reading this story a long time ago but never got past the part where orochimaru stabbed Sakura. Just recently I decided to reread the story & to my delight , found out there were more chapters added.

It's been a long time & who knows if you come on fanfiction anymore or read the reviews but I'd like to tell you I've fallen in love with your story all over again! Rereading it made me realize why I liked this story so much in the first place. Not many people can pull off a mutlixsakura due to not giving everyone equal time with her but you've managed to do a very excellent job. Sakura's character development in your story is well written out too. You can see how mature & smart she has gotten since the very first couple chapters. I'm not sure exactly how old you are at the moment , but I remember in one of your chapters you had mentioned you were sixteen, & I must say for how young you were you wrote very well. I had always thought you were older !

Lol but anyways I think it's been 3 years since your last update & I still hopefully await a new chapter :) . As do many other people, but I understand life is much more important & I'm sure your faithful readers will still come & review with much enthusiasm when you do come around to updating deidara's reaction :)

(I still have to say) update soon ! :D
DarkeySaysHi chapter 53 . 1/6
Another year has gone by and I'm still in love with this story. I hope you finish this story. I'll wait as long as it takes.
AkatsukiStalkers-RebelQueens chapter 53 . 12/16/2013
Neko: raaaw are you dead?! come on come on, are you alive?! we cant live without updatessss
Kakasaki chapter 25 . 12/4/2013
Oh, MYGOD. When it came (lol that's what she said) to the prank, I was literally ROFLMAOWTTSUABFE (Rolling On Floor Laughing My Ass Off While Trying To Sit Up Again But Failing Epicly), So funny! And still so much to read :D MUA HA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
explorer girl in training chapter 52 . 11/8/2013
But the bear and shark work together. Why would they fight? Their best friends from what I've seen from the web show bear and shark.
explorer girl in training chapter 33 . 11/7/2013
It's not that pandas don't like sex it's just that it take a stupid amount of time for them to do it and it's really complicated. since the time the female wants to do it, the male has to go to her when his sleeping for 12 hours per day and eating the other half. It's really stupid if you think about it and makes you wonder how they repopulate at all.
SnowyCursedRain chapter 53 . 10/31/2013
I remember when I used to actually sit around and glare at my computer screen, just waiting on the next update. I loved and still love this story with a passion. I still hope Sakura and Hidan (or Deidara) fall madly in love and have a countless amount of children. I'm still going to wait for that little story update alert to tell me the good news no matter what.
Ailarii chapter 53 . 10/3/2013
I finally made myself re-read this story because I knew I hadn't read the last chapter or two.
I KNEW this thing wasn't finished. I KNEW there would be a cliffie
BUT THIS IS JUST FAR TOO CRUEL...
I totally understand you probably had some huge life shit happen and you couldn't finish this... But oh my god you have absolutely no idea. From probably around chapter fifteen (about when I started reading this all those years [Fucking hell, YEARS?!] ago) I so wanted something to happen with Deidara.
;-; I will never stop hoping you update this. Even if it's with a quick last chapter.
I love your story and (ahem) my name may have changed but I was, indeed, AbbyLovesAnime and my friend was indeed the one to make that Facebook page!
In the end whether or not you finish this I will always completely love it because my friends and I practically bonded over this and Naruto in general.
I love you for this story and I hope that everything has turned out okay for you.
FemCeeKunoichi chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
One of my favorite AkuSaku Stories! Great job :)
Kitsh chapter 53 . 7/17/2013
I remember when this story first started and waiting impatiently for each new chapter. It's been some time since this last chapter and I'm still waiting for an update )
MinaBlahBlahBlahAnimeFan chapter 53 . 7/13/2013
OHZ-MAHZ-GODZ! i love this its so cute i cant help but smile its so adorable i really cant wait for your next story! I NEED THE BEAUTIFUL WORDS U TYPE DOWN TO MEET MY EYES! i wuv it! XD

sincerely,

Mina

p.s

COWS TROW UP LUCKY CHARMS AND SKITTLES, TASTE THE FREAKING RAINBOW!
2,928 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »