Reviews for Scrumdidileeumptious
DarkJewel55 chapter 5 . 11/5
oh. my. god. i couldn't finish this chapter, i was too busy laughing my ass off, i fell off my bed because i was laughing so hard XD, 'i told you already, Itachi, not in school' i was like wtf! are they having an affair or something?. bloody hell this was hilarious! keep up the good work!
anonymous chapter 48 . 4/5
yeiy bonbon saved the day )
anonymous chapter 47 . 4/2
but who saed sakura?
anonymous chapter 45 . 4/2
what hapenned whit soul eater and all that stuff?
anonymous chapter 44 . 4/2
youre obsessed whit soul eater, right?
anonymous chapter 32 . 4/1
let me guess hes Orochimaru boyfriend or something like that?
Tori-Da-Mutt chapter 1 . 1/7
Just re-read this for I think the fourth time. This is a fantastic story, and it's really interesting. You're really good at capturing all the emotions and making it feel like something that could and would actually happen. I hope very much that you come back with at least one more chapter, and I look forward to reading more of your work.
RachaelUchiha chapter 53 . 1/4
IT'S 2015 GIRL! Don't you think it time to update? We r going crazy not knowing what's next. Especially after she just said "I'm in love with you" to deidara! I can't take it! I must know! Whenever I can't find something to read on fanfiction I come back to read this story again (I've read it like 7 time by now) that's how much I love it! Your story is amazing so please please PLEASE keep writing!

Thank you so much for your masterpiece, I hope you update soon
hey baeebi chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
aiko chapter 53 . 11/1/2014
And I forced myself to wait for however long it would take for you to update... it's like... what? 3 years? Love your sense of humor by the way!
Red-eyed-Raven-191 chapter 53 . 10/2/2014
This fan fiction is my life - May it revive like Frankenstein or a Zombie. I have read it like 4 times in the last month, Please continue it or ask someone to take it over and you can beta it.
darklovers16 chapter 53 . 8/17/2014
more...? please...?
1000meredith chapter 53 . 8/1/2014
Comeback and post at least one more chapter! I loved this sooooo much that i wanna hug you! ive never felt so close to Sakura before but now i do and now i wanna read the ending TT_TT *is crying beyonde repair*
1000meredith chapter 51 . 8/1/2014
*is laughing uncontrollably* this was too funny XDDDDDDDDD
1000meredith chapter 50 . 8/1/2014
When saku said that sasori and tobi should get checked i automataccly said 'well the psycology room is the next floor up XD'
Tobi please dont randomly choose role models from what you have seen XD
2,981 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »