Reviews for The Five Books Ianto Jones Likes Rereading
Le'letha chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
You probably don't remember writing this one too well, but I read it and my eyes just about dropped out of my head, so I have a question.

I've read "World War Z". It's in my school library. If I reread it and go looking for Jack, am I going to find him, or were you joking? Because if he really is in there (or someone who could, with a little leap, be mistaken for him) I want to go find him. And my librarian is a great lady, but if I start screaming with laughter, I want to be able to warn her.

Just thought I'd ask.

Oh, and I really like your stories, by the way. You really write characters well.
ianto tarquin emmett p-dizzle chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
i read wuthering heights too lol :)
enigma-kar chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
I read this story on . It's very nicely done! i've just finished reading Pride and Prejudice myself, it's such a beutiful story! I can imagine Ianto reading it! Thank you!
TheyDidn'tHaveMyName chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Love it! *faves*

Question, is World War Z the zombie one? I can#t remember if its the one I've read or not

Thanx
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
aw, so cute! I love the complete worst-case survival handbook too...adorable!
heartfallen chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Nice story. I enjoyed reading it
x-Athenea-x chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
The "Wuthering heights" bit is just heartbreaking!

Good work!
Solsbury Girl chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
I loved this unreservedly.

Probably because I'm no great fan of Wuthering Heights and cannot imagine Ianto being a WH fan either (despite the conviction of a number of other writers in this area!) He's so not the whimpy wuss people are writing these days.

But I do like Ianto's reason for reading P&P. Touching. He is a sensitive chap.

And I think I have a copy of that "Worst Case Survival Handbook"; the cover of mine is yellow. And, providing it is humid in the desert and one of us has a kagoule, Ianto and I will survive because we have both read the chapter on how to condense drinkable water. And clearly, Ianto will have a kagoule, because he comes from Wales, and in Wales you are around 10 years old before you first realise you can actually take a kagoule off :-)