Reviews for The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
PendantOfGoddes chapter 2 . 3/1
The slow build-up is great!

Well done!
PendantOfGoddes chapter 1 . 3/1
Wonderful start!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
Awwww, what sweet ending X3
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
"and other words he has to secretly check in the dictionary"
PWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
Bumping heads! Haha! I can totally picture that happening!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
Daniel. You idiot. You should've just kissed her right there and then.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
"Oh no, he's not gorgeous. I mean, he is. I mean, not that he isn't, because come on – but no, he's a man."
LMAO! You're simply awesome at writing Betty!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
"...We're transitioning, Daniel! From boss and assistant. Isn't that cool?"
That is SO like Betty to say :D
lil smiles chapter 10 . 11/24/2011
Yes, I am well aware that I'm extremely late to the party. I suppose the saying "better late than never" could apply but I'm here and I'm so glad to be here!

Okay, here's the quote that got me hooked on this whirlwind fluff-fest (which incidentally is only good to read when the writing is on point, and boy was it ever in this fic).

Quote:

[The glass is as transparent and flimsy as reality, because if he has anything to tell her she'll know anyway and come rushing in; if she wants to tell him something he somehow knows, is able to straighten and brace for the shock of hurricane Betty on her latest quest to make the world a better place seconds before it decides to arrive in a flurry of kaleidoscopic colour.]

That sentence is just perfection. Absolutely beautiful.

Love your take on the relationship between Daniel and Betty and how you transitioned them from friends to lovers. Your touches of humor were the icing on the cake! Ugh, so good. I really don't have enough words.
beulah2013 chapter 10 . 7/12/2011
HI

I just wanted to say awe! This last chapter was sooo sweet!

Ramla
Sam L chapter 10 . 1/16/2011
Oh my gosh, that was so cute and fluffy it brought a tear to my eyes. I hope you keep writing Detty fiction as this was awesome.
Owl Emporium chapter 10 . 8/20/2010
Awww, this was way too sweet. (: Great job! I loved this.
Witchy-grrl chapter 10 . 4/21/2010
OH MY SHIPPER HEART JUST EXPLODED IN GLEE WITH THIS ENDING. LOLOLOL it sounds disgusting, but it's true. :P

I LOVE AND ADORE your Daniel!POV. It's self-deprecating and hilarious and confused and SO exactly how I'd imagine it. And his reactions? SPOT ON. OF COURSE he'd react like a giant douche with these revelations, and OF COURSE he'd manage to fix it in hi bumbling and adorable way. LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about this story! ::FAVS::
The Wigmeister chapter 10 . 4/13/2010
I have recently read a lot of Detty fics and this is my utter favourite. Simply because I think it's the one most believable. Plus, Daniel's an adorable idiot lol! I laughed a LOT throughout this and I love to laugh so thank you so much for this.
meemalee chapter 10 . 10/12/2009
Where to begin? Probably the best Detty fic I've ever read. You capture both their voices so beautifully - their quirks and insecurities, Daniel's arrogance and dorkiness, Betty's liveliness. I love how you wrote Daniel's epiphany and how betty thought something else had dawned on him, and though it broke my heart I loved how Daniel failed to immediately tell Betty he loved her too, because Daniel is a bit of a coward and this is how he'd truthfully react.

If this is how Detty occurs onscreen then I would be the happiest of fans.

Thank you.