Reviews for and then, again
Girl-of-the-Redwoods chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
That was beautiful. I'm about to cry.
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I feel so bad for Rose-she loses so many Doctors in her life! But I really liked this story. Thanks for writing!
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Good one-shot. Very depressing, but with a promising ending. I would love to see this continued.
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
wow. timey-wimey and epic and oh my... so much packed into a oneshot. i feel kinda breathless. :)
MegalegU chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Soooo awesome!
Professor Evans chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
it was a really good story, you should do a part two were they talk about the past and over-come their differences, just one question, did he regenerate back into a version of his 10th form? you know older Doctor but back to the way he was in 10?
icecreamlova chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I love Rose too, and I adore what you've done with her. Because seriously, Bad Wolf, everything and time itself? How could it NOT leave traces in Rose?

And this story was so tragic, so emotionally riveting. I just read it twice in a row, and LOVE it.
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I love this line: "But this is the truth, the one that Rose has always known: this man, this alien Time Lord, no matter what he looks like, no matter how old he is, will always be her Doctor. And she will always be his Rose." I love the way that you built up these two lives, echoing each other and sometimes almost touching but never quite; and then at the end they find each other at last.
leona chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I liked, but not River.
Anyjen chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Truly lovely story. The timelines were a bit confusing, but then again, the canon timelines are a mess too, so who cares?

I loved your characterization of the Doctor, Rose and River Song; so much so that I'm probably not going to be satisfied with canon events next season, when the Doctor finally gets to meet her (hopefully for the first time).
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Aw!
Pipsky chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Awesome. I always though Rose should have been affected by the time vortex.
TEX chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
THIS IS SO EPIC, AND AWESOME AND GOOD. DAMN, HOW I LOVE ROSE SO VERY MUCH.
Trickster Puppet chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
It got a little confusing at the end, but otherwise...

Us TARDIS girls really need to decide on an international greeting!

Ohmanohman. I freaking love The Doctor && Rose. And David Tennant. Uh. GIVE. NAO. Lol.

Gorgeously written. Just, love them so much 3 Lol
Crimson Riddler chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
You write so beautifully. And that was such a beautiful way to fix everything. Thank you. :)