Reviews for Paradigm Shift
sticy17 chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
Update please
Elise chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
Amazing story. Sad too, though I'm not sure you meant it that way...
Anyways, I totally liked this really great story. :) Continue?
saisensei chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
i really happy when read your story, when i am so disapointed, i am so sad with the real HnG, who making sai dissapeared.

Never give up. i will waiting for the next

i hope you will never give up too for writing this
ijusthavetowrite chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
This is the most interesting "Sai comes back" fanfic I'd ever read! I hope you'd update it soon... :D
EmoLollipop chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
I loved this fanfiction, and it's sad that it hasn't been updated in 4 years. D:

I found a story alert in my inbox while perusing old emails, and hurried to re-read this. I enjoy these sai reveal fics immensely.
Sakura cherry blossom chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
Yay! Sai came back!
Overlander43 chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
I love this story so far! Please update soon! And if you still need a beta, I would be up to the challenge. :]
seienryu chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
waw...its a nice story..and it would be better if you continue it..
are-en1 chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
I dont know,poor Hikaru never to play again. But I guess every wish has price to pay. And why did Sai return back? What the purpose? cant w8 whr this story going. Updated ok _-
TsumetaiYuuki chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
Interesting scenario. Do continue, please.
ChiisanaSekai chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
I don't think you need a beta. Your story is good. Very good please update soon:D
Belle Mort 13 chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
Poor Akira

I think they migh have broke him

[snigger]

I love this story please write more soon

Blessed Be

from Belle M
elfspirit7 chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
AWESOME! Please update as soon as you can, can't wait to read the next chapter XD!
Ox King chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
Oh my gosh. I cant believe you quit on such a good story.
lovelymokona chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
You said it your self: Never give up! This was also your favorite lines, wasn't it?

So what is it the reason that make you stop writing in the middle like this? - that's sad! ):

Your fic is really nice and I love it. And I also would like to be one of those who would be the first reviewer of your new chapter. So Please keep continuing!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »