Reviews for Harvest Moon Oneshot Collection
Inumaru12 chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
Oh~! I really like this. I really wanna see a Will/Chealsea/Vaughn Triangle (Where both guys like her and she doesn't know who to love) or maybe a Marlin/Jill from the DS: Cute/Another Wonderful Life Patiently waiting for more!
anemone friend chapter 5 . 8/27/2009
I loved the Gill x Akari one the best... ( Come to think of it, it's the only one I READ) I LOVE GILL! GOOD WORK!)
I love cats chapter 6 . 8/5/2009
Please write a Lukexakari one-shot! I know you would probably like an idea, but...I've had writer's block for awhile.-_-' But anyway, could you also do a CliffxClaire one-shot? If it's not too much trouble.

P.S. Awesome one-shots!_
AlettaOfIreland chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
This was so touching! I just wished it was longer! It ended too soon! Then again, it was one shot... lol

Keep it coming! I hope you'll get a chance to write more claire pairing one shots! :)
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
I can't help but grin like an idiot at the fluff.

But it's kinda like to good to be true to me.
Kanaeko chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
haha! i like the end of JillxSkye XD

can you make a celiaxskye? thanks! _
PeaKay chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I loved the first one! It was funny and entertaining! great job. :D
Aco-chan chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
Beautiful ;_; but um... the ponytail was um... his bandana, the white thing, well let's just say he looks alot like Hidan :D
Gabi123 chapter 6 . 4/12/2009
aww so cute :) you write oneshots really well! after TinaxKurt or ChelseaxShea can you do a CliffxClaire pairing? they are so cute but people rarely do them. keep on writing!
Gabi chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
Hi, im new to Fan Fiction and i was looking at some stories and found yours, i really LOVE them all :) my favorite one (for some odd reason) is the ChealseaxVaughn. i have an idea for another pairing... you could do ClairexCliff, theyre a really cute couple and not many people (that ive seen) do it... just an idea
Chellybaby chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
Aw! :3 Love the way you portrayed Chase X3 Lovely, and sweet and fluffy :D

Personally I would like a SheaxChelsea pairing, if you're doing a reviewer vote? _
Chellybaby chapter 5 . 4/2/2009
HAHAHAHAHA! The title and last line had me laughing XD
Chellybaby chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
YES! :D:D:D I had completely ignored the update board lately, but omg, I see my name! *hugs* You are awesome, and I dislike Popuri! _ Thank you!
Bitch-with-Wit chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
Okay this one was good and everything but-

"Of course, my attraction towards children eventually grew into a full crush at witnessing a man my age with the looks of a 9 year old."

THAT IS REALLY CREEPY. LIKE, NO JOKE, PEDOPHILIAC, CRADLE-ROBBING CREEPY.

*Cough*

But again, nice job.
shawnders808 chapter 6 . 3/16/2009
Aww! They're all so cute! I'm having a fangirl moment. Haha! My best friend is looking at me weird. Haha!

Update soon!