Reviews for Secrets
magicdemi-god223 chapter 32 . 6/2/2014
I find it rather apt that you ended such a wonderful story with Yuuko giving the last words. I /absolutely/ LOVE this fic and am desperately hoping a sequel of sorts or even one-shots or drables related to this story would come into being.

You know... despite not being much of a supporting character, I'm seriously curious as to who Kamui would end up with .-. Totally random, I know, but if Fai and Yuui could both get hapy endings with the ones they love, why not Kamui? :-)

Oh seeing as I mentioned the twin blondes, I simply love the fact that Fai in the story takes on the same persona as the Fai in Horitsuba - that is to say, they both love to annoy Kurogane while Yuui's the more levelheaded one. Kudos for creating such an amazing page-turner story. :-)
staples9114 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
TEARS OF JOY THAT THIS STORY HAS PREQUELS AND OTHER SUCH HAPPINESS FOR OVERLY HAPPY FANS!
Yaoi's Lover chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
Soooo it took me three entries to figure out bWitch is bewitch-_-
Soraki chapter 32 . 1/2/2013
This last chapter killed me! I got way too attached to these characters -_- especially Kuro-pii :3
I'm definitely reading other fan fictions by you!
bloodstep chapter 32 . 12/9/2012
I will admit, when I first started reading this story, I was not expecting much or for it to into the wild rollercoaster it turned out to be. This story has certainly been one unexpected and fun rollercoaster and I have enjoyed very up, down, twist, turn, and scream. Just another example to never judge things, be it stories or characters, by their appearance, I suppose. This is a story with beautiful imagery and good sentence structure. The word choice was also nicely done as it never left me cringing or rolling my eyes at any point. The highlight of this story however, was the character interaction. It was all so entertaining and enjoyable, leaving me to feel a variety of emotions and at the same time still being true to these characters personalities. It is also quite fitting this story end with one last blog from Yuuko, I wound not have wanted it to end any other way. It was a story that both entertained me and made me care, all emotions and reactions that I have experienced from really great pieces of literature, fanfiction or otherwise. This was simply a really wonderful story. Very well written, and I can clearly see the amount of care you have for these characters and all the planning that was put into it to make it all tie up so nicely. I congratulate you on concluding this story with a deft, affectionate touch - and if any sadness from the audience lingers, it is only because there will not be any more chapters to read. Thank you, thank you so much for this delightful story. To the greatest extent I applaud you for this marvelous piece of work and I thank you once again for sharing your brilliant talent with the rest of us. I hope you are succeeding in whatever endeavors you are now participating in and I hope that you continue to write because you are truly one talented individual. You are now one of my favorite fanfiction writers and I look forward to more lovely and compelling works from you.
bloodstep chapter 31 . 12/9/2012
*Sighs* I am feeling satisfied and rather content right now. I love Fai’s thoughts in this, they are so deep and meaningful and I love how both Fai and Kurogane are so determined to stay together no matter what the future may hold. I also like how you brought up the point that it is not always easy to be a part of the privileged life and how they have problem as well. I think a lot of people who live on the other side of the tracks often forget that and think all those of higher class must be happy and have perfect lives. When the reality is we don’t really know and people can have baggage and issues no matter the status on the social ladder. As it was so wisely stated in the Outsiders, “Things are rough all over.”
bloodstep chapter 30 . 12/9/2012
Congratulations, you made me feel a little sorry for a character that I had previously greatly disliked. That is no easy feat, at least for me. However, that still does not excuse what he’s done so far. The psychological implications of Mioru are intriguing and fun to think about. I love authors who make me think, kudos to you. Hmm…I wonder if I should also feel a little sorry for Kyle...…. *thinks really hard on it*…nah, I still hate him and I feel that it is poetic justice that he should go out in flames. It reminds me a bit of Judge Claude Frollo’s end in Disney’s The Hunchback of Notre Dame, I’m a big Disney fan. I am so relieved that Kurogane made it in time, and I like the bit about him telling Fai to jump. It seemed to be a bit symbolic to me, but perhaps I’m looking too much into it. I am very excited to see the resolution to this so far wonderfully written story.
bloodstep chapter 29 . 12/9/2012
I’m a little disappointed that there were no real beatings in this chapter, but I still really enjoyed it. I still don’t like Mioru but I do like that little twist, I never put that together. Poor, poor Watnuki, I hope Doumeki will be able to make him feel safe and loved. Kurogane is sometimes really too nice and he better book it if he wants to save his beloved. I am off to the next chapter to find out.
bloodstep chapter 28 . 12/9/2012
What a twist! So Kyle’s plans of kidnap and arson were for Fai all along? Nooo! I sincerely hope Kurogane reaches them in time and can help Doumeki get to Watnuki in time...*gives a worry-filled wine* Oh I did really enjoy Yuui in this; I busted out laughing when he gave his simile. I should have known Yuui had something up his sleeve. All the suspense is agonizing…you did a wonderful job with building it up by the way throughout this chapter. Good job.
bloodstep chapter 27 . 12/9/2012
Yuuko is amazing…a bit insensitive but at the same time so insightful…these chapters always either bring a smile to my face or make me laugh out loud…or both. Yay for WxD mentions! I just love them. I bet, I just bet Yuuko secretly likes the fact that Fai broke tradition and didn’t go with the other Sacreds and she knows why…I just know it.
bloodstep chapter 26 . 12/9/2012
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEP!

Ahem.

Please forgive my girlish squeal.

I am sooooo proud of Fai right now! I wonder what it was that made him finally decide to go to the police. Perhaps it was Yuuko’s words or Fai finding out Mioru’s life is in danger…...hmmm...
I adore extended metaphors and double meanings so my enjoyment of this story just went up tenfold with the brilliant use of all the musical terms. My father is a musician, so as I read the musical terms, I couldn’t help but grin. It also makes so much sense considering what Fai does, very clever indeed. I also must applaud you for how you wrote the sex scene, not just with the perspective change (though that was cool as well) but with how you were able to convey so much emotion with in actuality very little description. There are so many fanfiction writers out there who produce scenes like this that feel empty…lifeless…mechanical…with harsh words and a stuttering flow that just does not convey the emotions that such actions undoubtedly bring. This however has none of those problems at all. This was beautiful lovemaking and I was enthralled with every word. Your ability to portray so much tenderness and passion with so little description continues to amaze me and this scene clearly shows their deep love and consideration for each other. This is two people who love each other and make love for that reason. Thank you for writing this.
bloodstep chapter 25 . 12/9/2012
This chapter really made me laugh, from Fai’s morning incidents to Yuui and Fai’s sarcastic and witty banter. You write their interactions so well. I also really like all the Yuui and Ashura hints, it warms my heart to see them finally happy and happy together. Interesting that Yuui is the one that comes up with all the ideas. You continue to portray Yuuko wonderfully; I could practically hear her voice in my head as I read her dialog. That is real talent right there. I greatly admire Fai for holding himself back. I don’t know if I would be able to do that. Arson…a kidnap…murder... Good gracious, this does not bode well for our beloved letters. Not in the least. You do brilliant work with keeping us all in suspense.
bloodstep chapter 24 . 12/9/2012
I understand Mioru, but I still don’t like him. I know he’s going to find a way around that contract. However, I did really like finding out what his and Kurogane’s first meeting was like. And I like how in character Syaoran is despite being a minor character. “Syaoran—otherwise known as the walking-encyclopedia-that-could-also-aim-a-ball-at-your-head-and-swipe-it-from-your-grasp-faster-than-you-could-say, “nerd, much?”” Hilarious and very fitting! Yuui is so cool and I love how protective he is. I’m glad Yuui has some backbone to get things done. I hope that one day Fai will be able to show some real backbone and when that day comes, I hope it will be exciting and rewarding not only for him but also for the readers.
bloodstep chapter 23 . 12/9/2012
Yuuko would turn such a thing into a contest, wouldn’t she? But I love her ambiguous messages and foreshadowing. I really don’t think Kurogane would cheat on Fai, especially since he is aware of the depths of his own feelings for the blond and how deep they really run. I really wish Fai would allow himself to get help for his PTSD. I really think it would do wonders for him, both mentally and emotionally. But I suppose he is still too afraid, just as he is to go to the police. Poor, poor Fai.
bloodstep chapter 22 . 12/9/2012
The almost sex scene was nicely written and I’m glad they didn’t do anything further. Poor Fai is still too psychologically damaged for that now. I really hope he can begin his healing process soon, with Kurogane at his side of course. I love the hurt/comfort scene at the end. It was so sweet, so lovingly written, and made me grin like an idiot and even let out an ‘awww.’ Kurogane is so gentle and caring, I’m happy Fai has someone like him to lean on in his times of need. They truly have a deep, emotional bond that goes far beyond mere physical attraction and I think you grasped that wonderfully in the last scene. Very well done.