Reviews for When The Smoke Clears
Guest chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
Guest chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
la physocologue chapter 7 . 6/28/2010
Your story is wonderfull! I read all the chapter today and I was frustated to see it's not finish! I can't wait to read the next chapter! please keep writing and up date soon! a french lector
lalabada123 chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
Good story, I have to say I hate Harry and Fran needs to get over herself. But its really good. Hey are you going to update soon?
SatelliteDreamer chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
L-O-V-E IT! update more!
JmacKarla chapter 7 . 10/26/2009
Okay! You've change, somewhat, my mind about Harry. I'm still dubious about him, but I see that he can be Mr. Sensitive, if only in some ways. I'm glad he and Bradin are getting along. I wonder if Nikki is ever going to tell anyone about her "feelings"... 'cause that will be a weird story to tell.

I like how "Pretty Boy" and Fran's relationship has developed. There's some tension. LOL! Bradin trying to get her in bed is one of the most hilarious things I've ever read. I couldn't stop laughing! D

However, is Fran ever going to find out what really happened to Frank? The whole Arkansas River incident was just too scary. I thought something really bad was going to happen! UPDATE SOON!

KARLA
JesseInMyVeins chapter 7 . 10/25/2009
aw missed this so much!keep it up!
acciodanrad9 chapter 7 . 10/25/2009
Yay! You updated! :)

I LOVED this chapter! It was SO good! Poor Bradin, I was worried that he was going to drown or something! I really liked that scene, very suspensful!

Harry does seem like he's getting better, I loved the whole ice fishing part, that was really cool!

I can't wait until you update next!

Acciodanrad9
twilightchick13 chapter 7 . 10/25/2009
really great job. I can't wait to see whats gonna happen next
Guest chapter 6 . 9/21/2009
I still think that Harry Carver is total piece of shit! He bruised Bradin and his excuse was alcohol? Was he listening to Jamie Fox's song "Blame it on the booze... blame it on the alcohol..." A chick making him drink, and the drink making him hit is as logical as using a car without gas to get to Jupiter! He's so infuriating. I like the sibling telepathy between Bradin and Nikki! She felt the slap Bradin felt. She knows something is up!

Okay, Fran had a shitty night! Why did her brother ODed? Did he really meant the whole "put a hole in my head" thing? Her rant as weird and bitchy as it was, was hilarious! I laughed at the sex partner thing! LOL! I'm glad Bradin is opening up to Fran. She seems to be really nice. I like how she gave an original "I'm sorry!" Ooh! I wonder what's going to happen next? Will Harry catch them? UPDATE SOON!

KARLA

PS: Remember slow, painful, lonely, worst-case scenery death to Harry (LOL!)... unless he suddenly changes... here's to hoping!
acciodanrad9 chapter 6 . 9/20/2009
I really liked this chapter. My favorite part was when Bradin finally told Fran about his parents. I can't wait for you to update. This story is great! :)

acciodanrad9
acciodanrad9 chapter 5 . 9/20/2009
Glad Bradin's making some friends! I wonder if Frank and him will become a couple? Harry...Bradin's living situation does not look good... :( Great chapter! :)