Reviews for Ashera would be heteronormative
sychopenguin5 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I, too, wish that Shinon also woke up as a female. That would be a pretty hilarious-if totally crack-basis for a fic...that everyone is changing genders, one by one. Damn that Ashera and her meddling goddess powers! ;P
Meru-64 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
interesting! yea i fav a lot of ur stories in a short period of time. what can i say? i'm a fast reader and like the stories! anyways u got to wonder though, was IF Soren WAS a girl? huh huh?
nijibug chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Now I want to read a fic where Soren's last thought here turned out to be true. XD
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
ahahahah funny! I wonder if Shinon woke up with boobs too!XD or Gatrie O.o
FlamingDoritos chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Bahahahha, this is AMAZING. I want more so badly. XD
GirlMood chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
It was different, to say the least, and oddly enough, I enjoyed it. Usually, when someone takes on the subject it gets blown out of proportion but you made it hilarious. And cracktacular, I might add. So sorry that I can't think of more to say, but I think the silly grin on my face sums up my opinion quite well.
Measured chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
I requested this one too~ Genderswitch is my guilty pleasure - though I'm not particularly guilty about it nor do I try and hide it as a deep dark secret either XD;

I lovelovelove this piece. From 'brain eating boobs' to Ike's awkwardness in the beginning and belief in Soren to "Ike, I have boobs" phrase. I just laughed and gleefully fangirled about it in my journal for ages when I found it.

And Ike just can't keep his eyes off of Soren's boobs! See, Ike can be heterosexual! The boobs just have to be on Soren for him to notice

One teensy thing, though. Teensyweensy~! You forgot to delete an italics here: - Soren dismissed the word itender/i as it sprung to mind.
dont look at me you will die chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Brain-eating boobs XD That's one way of putting it. Soren's quite vindictive, hoping that Shinon ends up the same way as well. Misery loves company, as they say.
Platinum Streak chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
YES! Man, I had been waiting for someone to fill this prompt at the kink meme, so I'm happy someone did ~~

Not to say, did it so well, too. Really, this is love, through and through... the characterizations seem spot on and I love how you wrote Soren's musings... especially the brain-eating boobs bit.

I'm afraid I don't have any concrit to offer because I enjoyed this too much for that, so I only hope you'll let us read more!

Again, good work!