Reviews for Toward the Light
Atlantean Pineapple chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
I really enjoyed this story. It was very well written and you seem to have a good handle on the characters. I never particularly cared much for Josiah, so this was an interesting look into his character for me. I like the relationship you give him and Ezra.

Great job. Really, beautifully written.

-A.P.
Patz1989 chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
I really loved this story and your writing is absolutely amazing!
PeechTao chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
Absolutely fantastic. You did a magnificent job with this story and I must tip my stetson to you for it. As a newcommer to mag 7 fiction I found your story not only great in the western language (batwing doors:) but also the spirit of the characters themselves. More than once I was left to wonder whether the children existed at all. Guessing till the end I was pleasantly surprised throughout. Congrats on a wonderful success!
kataz chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Loved this story! It was amazing I loved Ezra's determination and how good he was with the poor girls, amazing job!
Hidden Relevance chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
(BTW, I have actually read all of these so far and scampered over to your website.. but I figured I should still review because they are brilliant character pieces.)

Anyway! Another fantastic Ezra story. He really seems to be a fave around the fandom, but I can't really complain when he's written this spot on. The detail you managed with his lack of sight and the way his mind worked to find his way in the dark was totally intriguing... terrifying if I allowed myself to imagine it too clearly, but defintiely intriguing.
Marmie1955 chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
I love this story. I love people being nice to Ezra in town. I love Ezra being happy. Monique second page was a wonderful touch. Thank you so much for your story and the sharing of your gift.
jaws chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
excellent story! Very much enjoyed the piece. Marvellous work!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Leave it to Ezra! He's got a way with children and marking the the trail with cards was beyond smart!
ferryboat George chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
Most of my M7 experience has been with the ATF versions, and one wonderful AU/crossover. I still haven't sat down and watched the original eps either. In any case, this was a wonderful story to read to acquaint me with the OW original and I enjoyed it immensely. Ezra is one of my favorite characters, as he seems to be one of yours as well. I love him reacting with children too.
Yum chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
I figured out how to make my voice software work with this site! Whoo hoo!

Lovely piece. I like this foster paternal dynamic between Josiah and Ezra. Josaih's thoughts were great; towards his worry for Ezra and towards the distraught father. I was tempted to smack him around myself. You depicted his frantic and confusion perfectly with his convaluted directions to Ezra.

Ezra's descent down to the mind had the perfect amount of tension and I loved how you made him use his playing cards. Very in character. And how he treated the children were so sweet!

It's nice and in character, Men aren't usually verbiose and very economical. You've kept the men in character and the descriptions shaped a very visual story for me. Such an enjoyable read! Nice. :)
Kippling Croft chapter 2 . 12/24/2006
Such a good story.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
I really like your story. Ezra is such a nice guy.
Katherine chapter 2 . 6/5/2001
Another superb story, NotTasha! Great work!
Atypicall chapter 2 . 5/27/2001
I loved this, the entire thing. But especially that comment at the end, 'is that anything like a lemonade?' Such a JD thing to say and the whole thing smacked of Ezra. i applaud you.
abbey chapter 1 . 4/7/2001
That was a brilliant piece of work, mere words like 'wow' or 'cool' would just belittle it, your way of using speech was amazing and fluent, very reall to life, you portrayed the characters well (and you had a lot of ezra, that's always a plus) it was a good story line and was filled with morals and nice arcs, I liked how you started the story with people seeing his lagging behind as cowardly but you ended the story showing his intentions were actually brave, summing his character up nicely. kudos to you, you're proof that writing can be a fine art.