Reviews for Dancing Water
CherryTree230 chapter 6 . 12/13/2015
Oh my god that had me full in cackling!
RogueMetamorph chapter 4 . 8/3/2014
Whoa. This is really getting powerful.
RogueMetamorph chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
I really liked this chapter, seeing the reaction of Nuada to Avaline. My favorite part was the end when he kills all of the loggers, not necessarily for her, but it was interesting.
Light Gaia chapter 20 . 6/23/2014
I wished great stories didn't get abandonned. Sure Nuada isn't as interesting as back in 2008 but still every good story is worth finishing. Iread your story on the luke goss forum and loved every chapter. TC light Gaia.
K-Bird Lily 2 chapter 20 . 6/17/2013
Will you be updating any time soon?
Ereneviana chapter 20 . 10/14/2012
There is so much awesome contained in this story it should be illegal. But I'm very happy it isn't. I love this story. Love it so much!
Opera123 chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
I love this story.
I cant wait to read the rest.
Ya Nefer Ma'at chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
Hi OctoberAmethyst,

Thanks for sharing this intriguing Nuada/HellboyII story! The idea of the water of life and of creation is neat, as is the idea that Avaline can sense all living things with water. I like the tie she senses between Nuada and Nuala. Keep up the good work.

Cheers,
Ya Nefer Ma'at
FallenSoul62 chapter 20 . 7/13/2012
love it they both seem so perfect for each
update soon
luann choi chapter 20 . 11/10/2011
why no finish the story! its an amazing story and should be finished! one of the top Prince Nuada/OC fanfics I've read by far )
KingdomHeartsYaoiForever chapter 20 . 6/22/2011
Finished storys are way better than hot, shower sex with Prince Nuada. :D
Azulastalker chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
1,000,000 points for mentioning Heroes! I love that show and it deserves more mentions and crossovers. Love the story btw.
littlenerd chapter 20 . 2/11/2011
new reader! i just found this story and i ADORE it! please continue writing!
CozyToez14 chapter 20 . 1/13/2011
0.0 dude? what iswrong with them? they were so inlove before and now he's like obsessed in the heir of the royalty-ness. There should be no sex for Nuada.!

UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Arathi.x chapter 20 . 12/29/2010
I absolutely love this story. It's different from other Nuada/OC stories and the romance doesn't seem rushed or forced with how you've written the story. The developement between Nuada and Avaline is also amazing. Anyways, I hope to read a new chapter soon :)