Reviews for J'ai envie de toi
FirestarterFLCL chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
Great collection of short stories. Loved them
TheVRogue chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
HHHaaaaa LOL love it.
AuthorColorCoated chapter 11 . 12/29/2009
Ah! I'm so happy I found these one shots! They're just great!

Anyway, Remy here was just adorable! I love all the X guys helping out with baby naming. Just adorable!

Great job!
SilverWolf77 chapter 11 . 6/29/2009
Romy! *squee*

I love the way you write them!

All of the one-shots are very good, but I love the last one! It made me laugh so hard!

Keep up the good work!

~SW :)
USWeasilgirl chapter 11 . 6/28/2009
aww, i kinda got teary eyed. please update soon!
alexmonalisa chapter 11 . 6/28/2009
Hehe love that little part from friends it had me in stitches. Amzing little one-shot. Don't worry I solemnly promise to review the other chapters I'm just trying to right my own ROMY but crying because I suck at accents. When I'm done with the first three chapters I'll lock me and my laptop away with your stories and review like mad.
summergirlforever chapter 11 . 6/27/2009
I loved that scene in friends, and you adapted it perfectly to fit this charming one shot :)
egolust92 chapter 11 . 6/27/2009
I love it, and the friends scene that was added in Classic!

these are awsome mini stories and I hope their are more.

good luck with all your work.

egolust92.
sukithekat8 chapter 11 . 6/27/2009
The very last paragraph was the best description I've ever read on Remy and Rogue's relationship (save for how they met, because it varies). Extremely well said. And this was another wonderful one-shot!

Also that was a really good episode of the Simpsons lol
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 11 . 6/26/2009
haha I remember that scene from Friends. ;) Nice work penny. Could revise this for some spelling errors but that's about it ;)

-Gams
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 11 . 6/26/2009
So good. This was amazing. And really cute. I can definitely see the improvement in your writing and just overall how much better it's getting. And it's always been so good. So that's fantastic!

~Chica~
kvh502 chapter 11 . 6/26/2009
Aww, this was so cute. I love pure and unadulterated romy fluff! Thanks for another great read :D
tfobmv18 chapter 11 . 6/26/2009
I love it. It's so cute. Keep up the good work.
Fostersb chapter 11 . 6/26/2009
Awesome fic! I loved how Remy got all excited that he couldn't see the baby, that is so like him.
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 10 . 5/27/2009
Aw, this was sweet. Really sweet. I loved it! LOVED IT! Update soon!

~Chica~