Reviews for Midnight Margaritas
MORE CHAPTERS!

WOT WOT WOTY!
BaconButt chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
Yes, I do like!

Yes, more chapters please!
Shorty808 chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
YAY! I've been re-reading this story most of the day, and this chapter made it even better :D Jasper is such a sweetie... Another chapter please! With cherries on top!
GroovyExcel chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
this is so weird... but i love it... so lopsided and wrong... but so good! keep it coming!
GroovyExcel chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
i always did have a little side thing for Jasper. I'm obsessed with his vampy power... just think of the possibitlies...
ObsessingOverEdward chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Holy Hell! That was freakin' hot!

Edward who? Jasper is my new fetish. LOL.
kitten007 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
that was hot! :) love it. makes me wish i had a hott guy roommate like jasper to have some tequila and sex with... ahem.

anyways. I LOVED the southern drawl, and choice words you gave Jasper. totally enhanced his character. i think i'm in love... swoon.

anyways... keep up the writing! its awesome. :)
s m Neal chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
this was great i love J/B story's and i really want another chapter
sanglin chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Please continue. That was hot! Don't get me wrong I love me some Edward, but there is just something about a southern man that can make anyone come undone.
icefang7 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
yes please, another chapter! this si great! please update soon, and thanks!
Shorty808 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Hot Hot Hot! Jasper/Bella is my guilty pleasure :D This was great!
muggleinlove chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Good job! I loved it! It was fun and looking forward to more!

Katie
The Only Pancake chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
-faints-

I loved it! JxB is so hot.

lol

Good job!

The part with her panties and why she didn't have them was halarious, and origonal. xD
mundaneboy chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
ZoMG CAPS LOCK POWER ACTIVATE! THAT WAS SO AWESOME EDWARD IS A BASTARD FOR NOT TAKING HER THAT MANWHORE HE SHOULD COME OUT OF THE CLOSET I MEAN WE ALL KNOW HE'S GAY. I LOVE NON-CANON IT RULES C-YA XD
Daddy's Little Cannibal chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Not bad, for a non-cannon pairing.

You should write a Bella/Emmett pairing. ;)

But seriously, this was really good.
1,147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76 77 Next »