Reviews for Midnight Margaritas
sanglin chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
As I previously said, I want this story to continue. I think it has merit, and an interesting plot so far. Can't wait for the next chapter!
ObsessingOverEdward chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
Southern comfort indeed.

OMG! That he even thought to pick up the clothes and put them in the hamper made me swoon with lust! If only!

As for the fight, it's a little hard seeing Edward want Bella and her not want him back, since their soul mates and all. However, I loved Jaspers reaction and it was kind of fun to see Bella punch someone besides a wherwolf.

Can't wait for the next one.

Thanks for sharing!
icefang7 chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
this is awsome! great chap. please another chap soon?

go bella! lol...thanks
miawmiaw chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
Yes! More chapters please, only if it remains Jasper/bella pairing with minimal interference from Edward. Hope Edward remains a nice guy even though he's the ex
twilighter1994 chapter 2 . 11/4/2008

BaconButt chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
Yes, I do like!

Yes, more chapters please!
Shorty808 chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
YAY! I've been re-reading this story most of the day, and this chapter made it even better :D Jasper is such a sweetie... Another chapter please~! With cherries on top!
GroovyExcel chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
this is so weird... but i love it... so lopsided and wrong... but so good! keep it coming!
GroovyExcel chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
i always did have a little side thing for Jasper. I'm obsessed with his vampy power... just think of the possibitlies...
ObsessingOverEdward chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Holy Hell! That was freakin' hot!

Edward who? Jasper is my new fetish. LOL.
kitten007 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
that was hot! :) love it. makes me wish i had a hott guy roommate like jasper to have some tequila and sex with... ahem.

anyways. I LOVED the southern drawl, and choice words you gave Jasper. totally enhanced his character. i think i'm in love... swoon.

anyways... keep up the writing! its awesome. :)
s m Neal chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
this was great i love J/B story's and i really want another chapter
sanglin chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Please continue. That was hot! Don't get me wrong I love me some Edward, but there is just something about a southern man that can make anyone come undone.
icefang7 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
yes please, another chapter! this si great! please update soon, and thanks!
Shorty808 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Hot Hot Hot! Jasper/Bella is my guilty pleasure :D This was great!
1,151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76 77 Next »