Reviews for She Hates Me
Anon chapter 55 . 2/21
I really like your Nessie. Under all the supernatural stuff you make her sound like a normal confused teenager trying to make sense of the world.
Anon chapter 50 . 2/21
I like how you so well bring out Nessie's half-half nature.
Anon chapter 56 . 2/21
You make it sound all right that Jacob and Nessie never became a couple and I like this interpretation better. The whole child bride thing always was sketchy at best.
pink.personality chapter 57 . 11/6/2015
This is a fabulous story. I was apprehensive to read it because truthfully, I'm not a fan of Jacob/Nessie as a unit. But you have a way of making the words flow and keeping the reader interested. This is a favorite story of mine and I'm so glad I took a chance on it. RIH beautiful angel. Your gift will live on.
Guest chapter 57 . 9/22/2015
This story is absolute perfection. You've managed to make Nessie so relatable and realistic... it's amazing. You've also made me a die-hard Blackwater fan now
lirael chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
hilary, you won't read this, but i have to say it anyway.

your stories were some of the most definitive pieces of literature i've ever read. they influenced me, made me change the way i looked at these characters, challenged me to be a better writer. i fell in love with this world you created, and this became a family of sorts for me. you gave me one of the best gifts i had growing up; you gave me leah clearwater, fierce, bold, beautiful and brilliant. you told the stories that deserved to be told and i read them a thousand times over. thank you, thank you for these characters, thank you for their lives, thank you for giving me a place to come to when i needed to feel at home. i'll miss you. rest in peace.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/30/2015
The 'my Jacob' is killing me. He aint a fucking possession.
dramaqueen452 chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Bn so reluctant to read this as I'm a hardcore Blackwater fan and I wasn't really sure if this one was. And for the first time ever the reviews have no spoilers . But I'm gonna give at whirl. The last line had me cracking up... "I have no choice but to blame Leah. After all she didn't like me first ". Sounds so petulant
Sean Mulligan chapter 3 . 4/17/2015
To be fair, the men that Rosemary killed really had it coming to them, and it is impressive that she restrained herself from drinking their blood.
looking chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
If you're reading this then go to HM Grayson author page..read the top.
bluexeyes chapter 57 . 11/14/2014
Took me about a week to completely finish the fic and I absolutely loved it! Every twist and turn, all the way to the ending. This is one of the best fics I've read in a while, and I love your Nessie and how true you are to all the characters. I love how Nessie interacts with her parents, and I love love love how Jake and Nessie turn out. [I'm scared someone will come into the reviews before reading the whole thing, so I don't want to spoil].

It's absolutely perfect and I'm happy you finished it! Thank you!
GeezerWench chapter 32 . 11/5/2014
The apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Yeah, how dare Edward think he's better than everybody? (Not an Edward fan.)

We won't discuss that animals are living, breathing, thinking, feeling creatures ...
GeezerWench chapter 28 . 11/5/2014
Nessie is her father's daughter.

Unfortunately.
GeezerWench chapter 23 . 11/5/2014
I know you wrote this a long time ago.

I have been thoroughly enjoying your story. Especially your delivery. Dry with wit and humor.

This is not a criticism, just a thought, or an observation.

With all the emphasis Stephenie Meyer put on the vampires’ attraction to *fresh* blood, people making jokes about the vamps being attracted to menstrual blood never made any sense to me. Other than folks wanting to be gross and make crude jokes.

Menstrual fluid is half to less than half actual blood. Technically, since it is being expelled from the body, it is waste and I can’t see the vampires being lured in by it.

If you figure half the population of Forks High school is female, the odds seem pretty darn good that quite a lot of them would be on their period at any given time—even if all the females aren’t old enough to menstruate, and some of the adult female population would be too old.

It was mentioned in Breaking Dawn that Nessie’s blood was not attractive to the vampires.

Now, Nessie having a period … I would think it wouldn’t bother Jasper or any of the other males, unless it works like it does in animals and their estrus, and is meant to lure males to them for breeding.

Which would be totally awkward. Though Edward wouldn’t be because he’s related to her.

But I accept your explanation that Jasper was uncomfortable.

I find it odd that Edward would allow Nessie to be alone with Jacob. He’s got such a stick up his ass. His perfect, beloved daughter would never …

And when a friend dumps you like that, like Leah left Nessie, it is like breaking up. (been there, did that.)
GeezerWench chapter 5 . 11/5/2014