Reviews for A Charmed Halloween
Lilly428 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Loved this story. Props to you and Tim for coming up with idea. You did a great job of making this so plausible. I always hoped for BTVS/Charmed crossovers back when both shows were on the WB. But I must admit this was never the pairing I expected.

Well-done.

Like the other reviewers, I would love to to come back to it someday.

Lilly
jessievamp06 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Awesome story and that was so col that you went into detail with there ages lol and I can't wait to see more of this story. Kep up the great work.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Nice, VERY nice! I love the way you described how Joyce took Prue to the edge. And the description that she gave of the meddling of the Elders/PTB was PERFECT!
Allen Pitt chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
don't stop there! who knows maybe Pru gets Leo to heal Joyce when the whole brain tumor thing goes into high gear. Maybe Dawn has witch-y powers as the Key. Does Willow have a whitelighter and not know it. And stuff like that!
minako366 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
wow, I never would have thought about something like this, but I definitely like it ;)
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
ooh? this is an interesting pairing... :)

so it this a one shot or a multi chapter fic..?
zigpal74 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Great couple. And the poor Charmed Ones, Prue would have to bring home the Slayer's mom, so she has heard the lamest of excuses. Excellent story too.