Reviews for Drinking the Dark
obvious things are obvious chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
"awww..." that was what i said when mello got beside matt... then it was "kyaa!" when near went to sleep with them too... i could just imagine the three of them... so cute! _
Always Lurking o.O chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Aww, how sweet. I love thinking of the boys' time at Whammy's. Thanks for sharing.
Tunfisken chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
naaw, how cute :D love it!
Dlvvanzor chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
So sweet 3
Vera-Sama chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Aw!

The thought of the three of them all curled up and adorable was just so...sweet. We all know the only time they ca be called 'innocent' is when they're asleep, so I bet they'd actually look quite adorale ll curled up.

Too cute. I loved it.
onceuponachildhood chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
D'aww.
black laurel chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
...Aw. So cute.

This fic gave me a really peaceful feeling.

I must say that I love your descriptions, for example this one:

"Thunder shook the air, and lightning rent the sky with greedy, crooked fingers. The rain sloughed in an unbroken curtain from the distended swells of a single plane of cloud, its roiling thickness staining the black night darker still."

They set the mood so well, and like this one, can be simply beautiful.

Wonderful.
ellan54 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
aw that was simply adorable! you an excelent mattykins pov.
The-Icon-Girl chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Aww, so cute!
Jenwryn chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Aw, this is so cute. And all three of them! And a storm! Truly you know the way to make me happy...
vaacantt chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
aw

that was so cute!

and very well written1 it was so detailed! your an excellent writer!
Sammyson chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Lovely. Simply lovely.
RichelleShalark chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Did you know it's really hard to keep from squeaking or making any other noise when your chest swells and if feels like it's going to explode 'cuz what you just read was so incredibly adorable? Well, it is. Just thought you should know. But yeah, I think you can tell that I thoroughly enjoyed it. : )
Korikali chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Cuute! It's lovely to see the trio all sweet like this. i really like the part where you describe how Matt likes sharing a bed with Mello, it's so adorable and innocent!