Reviews for Amnesia and Fried Rice Crackers
DevilJinSarutobi chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
Started off fine in the beginning with amnesia marriage story then went into madness by chapter 3. Well I got a good kick out of this while it lasted.
Kelsey Pearl chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
WTF? I mean, funny, but so totally OOC.
Shadow Countess chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
Are you a worm? Or a man?

I'm a soul reaper.

God. That was awesome!
ryokablade chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
"GET HER AWAY FROM ME! HER HAIR IS SO OUT OF STYLE...AND SO IS RUNNING AROUND IN THE NUDE! SOMEONE, CALL THE FASHION POLICE" XD Yumichika has a weird sense of "horror"

You know, if you worked more on this, it could've turned out pretty darn good, it's a pity, really.

Don't worry if you think that Soifon's not "in character", because "crackiness" is what fanfic readers often look for, especially if this is a humor fanfic.

But I DO have to say that the Nemu 2.0 was very...uh...unique and well...what's the word...um...unexpected?

Oh well, I got a good laugh from this anyways,so thanks!
ryokablade chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
SOIFON GOT KNOCKED DOWN...AGAIN!

...Oh my...wonder what happened to Yumichika?

O_o
ryokablade chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
OMG! Soifon got hit...bad!

LOL Soul Society's in for a shock!

The great stealth force commander is now...XD

*proceeding to chapter 2*
gingawolf chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
i love the ending of chapter 2 when yumichika lead out a high pitch scream like a girl!

XD
unknown knighthawk chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
"I'm, like, the first and only Omaeda fan EVER."

Don't worry Roxious, I am a fan of Marechiyo too. Most Bleach "fans" don't like him because he's not "bishie" like Renji, Shuuhei, Toshiro, Byakuya, Grimmjow, Ishida, Or "Strawberry". Sure, they might be handsome, but they lack some key elements:

FLAWS!

FOIBLES!

SHORTCOMINGS!

WEAKNESSES!

If an anime chaacter is too perfect, it makes them boring, predictable, and two dimensional.

I wish for more characters like Marechiyo Omaeda. He may not be a Dime a Dozen bishonen like all the other characters on the series, but he represents people like me. I may not be strong or handsome, but that does not stop me from showing people that not all awesome characters are good looking.

I miss the days of anime when Character developement was a key ingredient. Not Powers and appearances. Roxious, I salute you for giving a forgotten chaacter like Omaeda some love.
Bad one chapter 2 . 11/5/2008
Lol Soi Fon went crazy XD I can imagine how everybody feels seeing all composed and cold Soi Fon like this XD I would think that I'm having nightmare XD

I wonder what will happen next XD And I can imagine Yumichka's reaction XD Poor guy
VEGAvolatile chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
LMAO! Still a good bit off OOCness, but it suits whats goin' on... God knows what Yumi-kun's gonna say about her hair, lol!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Marry Omaeda! HELL NO! You can't! INTERVENTION! i know you won't, you said so in the summery! shutting up...
VEGAvolatile chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Lovin' the intro:) update soon!

OMFG! Soifon wants to MARRY Omaeda...ROFLMAO!